PDA

View Full Version : Damn eithers....

James16
11-07-2006, 03:14 PM
hey i got a quick question, anyone know where i can find a shop that sells eithers? They dont sell them in Rabanarste, i found that those merchants outside of raithwall's tomb sold them but ive already passed all that crap an now they dissaperd! An im basically screwd without eithers!

Rye
11-07-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't think many places sell them, they're very rare. I would recommend going on some Hunts if you're in great need of them, since you get some occasionally.

James16
11-07-2006, 03:25 PM
allright apperciate it. I guess im not gettin off easy with eithers then..... Man this is probably the harderst ff ive played.

Dell
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
From the beginning till the end of the game, you can't buy Ether.

James16
11-07-2006, 04:14 PM
So how you supposed to get them?? is there a creature you can fight an get sum as a reward??

Dell
11-07-2006, 04:22 PM
So how you supposed to get them?? is there a creature you can fight an get sum as a reward??

I haven't found any creature that give you Ether, yet. But, if you are lucky, the treasure might give you an Ether. Why do you need Ether, btw? Learn Quickening to double your MP so you won't have any problems!

James16
11-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Well im trien to kill tha damncroakadile in the rainy giza an they only way ive found i can kill him with how my party is, is that i use a quikening chain on him with everyone except vann. Then i summon Belias, take another good chunk out his health and ALWAYS right before Belias uses hellfire, which would kill tha son of a bitch, he kills him. So then im screwed an i attack him with everyone an right before i kill him tha fawker uses renew an gets full damn health! an i die! So i figure if i have an either an heal sumones mp an use another quiking before he uses renew then i can beat him, get money n stuff an move on to the next part of the strory line...:cry:

Dell
11-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Well im trien to kill tha damncroakadile in the rainy giza an they only way ive found i can kill him with how my party is, is that i use a quikening chain on him with everyone except vann. Then i summon Belias, take another good chunk out his health and ALWAYS right before Belias uses hellfire, which would kill tha son of a bitch, he kills him. So then im screwed an i attack him with everyone an right before i kill him tha fawker uses renew an gets full damn health! an i die! So i figure if i have an either an heal sumones mp an use another quiking before he uses renew then i can beat him, get money n stuff an move on to the next part of the strory line...:cry:

If you can't beat him now, beat him later, you can't miss him. But, he's easy, make full use of Fire/Thunder. The only thing you need to worry about him is Growing Threat. Renew is the best White Magic that heals nearby allies to full HP back. Try to Blind, Slow, Sap, Silence, Disable and Immobilize him.

James16
11-08-2006, 02:59 PM
All right ill do that. I walked areound the yemin sand thing with the little huminod things that ride the big fish lookin things an trained for like freckin 3 hours. I got jus about everyone to level 20. So ill try a liil bit later on agian. But ill make sure to try to use magic.( i never do that for sum reason, i always try to match the foe with strength an i guess im makin thegame harder for me than it has to be.)