PDA

View Full Version : Those Reality TV Shows.

Breine
11-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Reality TV shows are usually not that good, but still we (or at least some of us :P) tend to watch them anyway.

What is your favourite reality TV show?

Roto13
11-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I hate reality tv.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-07-2006, 05:17 PM
hmm,probably im a celebrity get be out of here, i love to just laugh at them all prance around because of some stupid bug lol

Dreddz
11-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I tend to watch Big Brother from time to time. I dont care what people think of me, its good tele...

Brian The Pink Shark
11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
i occasionally watch big brother, but in general i detest reality, i cant stand so many wannabes and z list celebrities trying to make themselves famous, i feel i should burn my tv license with the amount of crap reality on the box these days :choc:

K. H. Kid
11-08-2006, 01:58 AM
True Life on MTV. Only reality show that actually displays reality. The one episode with the tourettes girl was sad though.:cry:

El Bandito
11-08-2006, 02:24 AM
The Amazing Race is the only game show-y one that I can stand. I think the constant change of locale and incorporation of local customs and traditions for the challenges keeps it constantly fresh and interesting.

Though I love actual "reality" television. True Life is pretty good and I always catch Miami Ink or The Deadliest Catch whenever possible.

Honestly, it's looking like the reality craze is starting to dwindle. Plot-driven shows are making a comeback.

RiseToFall
11-08-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm going to be honest with everyone and say that I do watch The Real World.

El Bandito
11-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Y'know I actually saw them filming this recent season at a bar when I was downtown in Denver a while ago.

My friend grabbed one of the male cast members and the cameraman's asses. Camera responded with a nice yelp. We'll probably end up on the cutting room floor though.

Elite Lord Sigma
11-08-2006, 04:11 AM
The only one I really watch is American Idol.

Sylvie
11-08-2006, 04:36 AM
Wife Swap is great. I also watched that one show, "Unanimous". That was funny because it was people manipulating each other into taking sides and using dirty tricks to get the cash prize for themselves. Human hatred at its finest.

XxSephirothxX
11-08-2006, 04:51 AM
Only reality show I've ever had any interest in was Last Comic Standing. There was some great stand up on the show, but I stopped watching it when the main focus became what so many other reality shows are about--people living in a house together, being super stressed out, and getting into big fights and having emotional breakdowns. If they'd left out that crap, it would've been good. But then I guess it wouldn't have been reality TV. :p

Laddy
11-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Solitray, it was real reality with great contestants you feel for, mind-bending tasks, and quite possibly the smartest idea for a reality show: To Help People Discover Themselves. Really, watch it! Go now!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-10-2006, 06:58 PM
The Apprentice. Both US and UK

Vikeve
11-11-2006, 12:58 AM
I saw a marothon of "flava flav" flava of love a couple days ago and thats about it.... recently that is.