PDA

View Full Version : What's new people?

Fonzie
11-08-2006, 02:12 AM
How goes your family, your life, you dog; whatever you can think of. My life is okay...could be better at times though.

Decessus
11-08-2006, 02:15 AM
It's there.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Midterm and an abstract due tomorrow and I have only written my Bibliography. *is too lazy to do anygthing* Besides that I cannot complain really.

Evastio
11-08-2006, 02:16 AM
Everything is going a lot better than it normally does.

RiseToFall
11-08-2006, 02:21 AM
Family: Good with everyone but my father ( he's a dick)

Life: Just Peachy

Dog: Don't have one yet but I'm getting a doggie real soon.

School: Doing good before, then I got a really bad case of the flu and was gone for 3 weeks. Now I have to make all of that up this weekend.
Fun Times.

LunarWeaver
11-08-2006, 02:24 AM
I don't pay attention to anything but Final Fantasy XII and they could all be dead for all I know.

Miriel
11-08-2006, 02:36 AM
There are lots of super fun things going on at the moment. FFXII for one. Meltdown (annual clubbing funtimes event) for another. Visiting my boyfriend for the weekend. Lots of good stuff.

Too bad I can't focus on any of the good stuff cause I have a stupid research paper to write before Thursday. :crying2:

Rye
11-08-2006, 02:40 AM
Pretty much FFXII as of late. xD I've been pretty good also because my grades are pretty great so far in school, and this year counts the most.

oddler
11-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Did you just call me a dog? :confused:

Everything is alright.
Yeah, everything is alright.
Oh, please tell me that you're alright.
Yeah, everything is alright.

Jigsaw
11-08-2006, 03:00 AM
I had a rough weekend.

fire_of_avalon
11-08-2006, 03:20 AM
What happened, Jigsaw? :(

I'm okay lately. Not stressed like the past couple weeks.

Jigsaw
11-08-2006, 03:28 AM
I made a topic about it already.

Shoeberto
11-08-2006, 03:31 AM
Well, I didn't just almost get eaten by a shark, so I guess that makes my life a little better than some other people's.

Yuffie514
11-08-2006, 05:14 AM
i maintain a good relationship with my family, even if i may get into arguments with them.

Shlup
11-08-2006, 05:21 AM
I had to tell my boss yesterday that I have to quit in a few weeks because I have to start full-time student teaching soon. Which means full time work without pay, plus more than a full load of classes. Totally sucks. I don't want to quit my job; it's a great job.

And I'm not enjoying most of my classes. The only one I'm enjoying is my "teach elementary students how to read" class.

But other than that things are loverly.

Martyr
11-08-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm so overloaded with work that my hopelessness instincts have kicked in,and I'm not doing any of it. I'm about to crash into catastrophe directly, but I'll handle it. I'm the toughest idiot I've ever met. I'll handle. Or I'll die. What the F- ever.

Fire_Emblem776
11-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Attemping to make the longest, pretty, technical, Sailor Moon AMV that goes to a Sailor Moon song.

sephirothishere
11-08-2006, 11:56 AM
ive been eating some pie...ive done less in a day....

Breine
11-08-2006, 12:21 PM
It has its ups and downs, but it's all-around good at the moment.

Xander
11-08-2006, 01:00 PM
Pretty good, just got some big, well paying jobs at work which I'm pleased about and I'm doing well at getting some money in. I'm a little nervous for tomorrow as I'm going to work at a place inhouse doing graphic design and I think they will think I suck..xD But I know I'll probably end up enjoying it.
Excited for weekend when I might be able to fulfil some of my ddr obsession. In general, just looking forward and optimistic right now. :)

yumi
11-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Things are looking up. Finally got the student loan people to sort out my loan so I can actually start paying my ridiculously overdue rent and it's my day off today!

Dark Paladin
11-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Family = good
school = good
dog = good
work = good

So that pretty much summarizes whats going on with me right now.

Polaris
11-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Family = well eh they're going!
School = Going as well
Dog = Don't have one
Work = :lol: u're so funny!

Zeldy
11-08-2006, 06:41 PM
I have a GCSE on Monday, and I havnt revised once. Apart from that, School is good ^_^
Im not used to Coursework, and its sorta weighing down on me as I keep not doing it. Im behind on English and Food Tech coursework, but not by loads, Im just lazy.

I miss my Computer, but my social life has gone up another level - which is nice :)

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Well, my family have been better, but we're all pulling throough, just my mum being my mum really.

Work, well aside from being bored to tears (I HATE HATE HATE accounts) it's all going quite well.

Me myself am very good, I have not done anything silly (as I am prone to doing with my depression) in a long time, and I'm very proud!

BarelySeeAtAll
11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
my familys ok, we are to be moving soon though, its in the same town though, so yay, but we have to get rid of my dog!!!!*snivel*
im not so great, i know i shouldnt really care, much, but i do, i would have thought friends are always there for ya, but obviously not: i have a friend (they know who they are, i think) and they arent talking to me, no matter what i do, they wont talk, but anyway, apart from that, im ok, thnx

Pete for President
11-08-2006, 09:56 PM
My life has a short malfunction I guess. I just had the greatest time in my life with summer holidays and a tour with my band, but it all went a bit downwards from there. Picked the wrong education, so now I have to fill this year up with a job before I can start something new.

I did get hired for a job, but I can only start working about next week, so haven't been doing much for the past 5-6 weeks. And that sucks. All I did was waiting for the weekend so I could go out and stuff.

My family, well things have been a bit hard since my mom was really really pushing me to get a job and such (which is understandable, but still). Also, my sister came back living with us after living on her own for 4 years, she's waiting for her house to get finished. She gets on my nerves a lot.

The future is looking allright though, going on winterholiday twice so that means a whole lot of snowboarding and I'll be recording a full-length record with my band in december I think.

Levian
11-08-2006, 10:06 PM
I live four hours away from my family, so great! Don't get me wrong, I love my family, it's just that I love them more when I don't see them every day. It makes the days I see them very great. My sister and I have a lot in common so it's a shame I can't spend as much time with her, though.
Otherwise life is good, complaining would be wrong. I've gained quite some friends after moving to this city, and not having to be stuck alone in my room all the time is great. I do stay in my room a lot though, but it's nice to know I have an alternative. I haven't worked out in a long time, I should really do something about that.

The only thing that's tough these days is school. Only a few weeks left till my exams and I have to really work if I want to pass these ones. I'm honestly not sure if I will pass, but only time will tell.

Ohmagawd, longest post in a year or so.

PlaidMage
11-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Learning and FFIX.

Jowy
11-08-2006, 10:49 PM
I work, I sleep. It's pretty uninteresting.

Sergeant Hartman
11-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Like a box of chocolates.