PDA

View Full Version : Guys I got a story

Jigsaw
11-08-2006, 11:52 PM
I was writing this essay today (don't ask what for it's none of your beeswax!) and I got this idea and I had this idea.

The idea is none of your business either!

Anyway I went out to get something to drink and I saw there was no soda in the fridge. Crap! I was thirsty!!

I couldn't go to the store because the store was closed. I think the other store was open but I really don't like the owner, he says I steal stuff. I don't!! Well I did that one time, but I was hungry okay.

But anyway. I started drinking water from the tap, which was pretty good. Why didn't anyone tell me before how good water is!

So that's my story. Do you like water?

Roto13
11-08-2006, 11:56 PM
XD What an odd question. Yes, I enjoy water. It's refreshing and fat free. :P

Shlup
11-08-2006, 11:57 PM
I do not like to drink water. I prefer juice.

Psychotic
11-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Jigsaw, dear sweet Jigsaw, you are a woman/man/puzzle after my own heart. Water is my best, and quite possibly only, friend. I'm hangin' with two large bottles right now.

oddler
11-09-2006, 12:12 AM
I do occasionally enjoy a few million H2O molecules, yes.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Water is what I drink the most. No calories, and everything I need in a drink.

Faris
11-09-2006, 12:39 AM
There's about 4 water bottles in my room. It's the only thing I drink lately because everything else lost it's flavour.

Dreddz
11-09-2006, 12:42 AM
I'd rather die than drink tap water.

LunarWeaver
11-09-2006, 12:43 AM
I hate drinking water D: I drink tons of diet pop (I won't conform to EoFF's 'soda' ways any longer) and coffee...and I quite frankly don't understand how I stay alive.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-09-2006, 12:44 AM
I love water. I drink more water than anything else. :bigsmile:

Sylvie
11-09-2006, 01:11 AM
I've found myself drinking more and more water lately. I do enjoy it.

The Spehiroth Killer
11-09-2006, 01:13 AM
you cant call that a story. Actually i don't mind drinking from the tap but i prefer to drink filtered water and/or soda

Jigsaw
11-09-2006, 01:16 AM
hahahahahahaaaha

I was just drinking some water and I spilled some and it landed on my cat! This is a lot of fun. I'm so excited.

Zeromus_X
11-09-2006, 01:16 AM
I drink bottled water, yes. A much better investment buying cases of that than of soda. :cat:

BardTard
11-09-2006, 01:41 AM
I have to buy water in bottles or jugs because tap water here is disgusting. Makes me want to vomit. :barf:

Love the story though. Very entertaining.

The Unknown Guru
11-09-2006, 01:43 AM
I love water.

The Spehiroth Killer
11-09-2006, 01:49 AM
CHEESE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE WORLD!!!:D

Mitch
11-09-2006, 01:55 AM
The best water-related thing I ever saw was the Penn and Teller Bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif! show where they proved that all the bottled water brands are no different from tap water.

I never buy water. We should never have to buy a necessity such as that.

rubah
11-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Bottled water is a ripoff. Dig yourselves some wells, guys!

Vikeve
11-09-2006, 02:26 AM
That was a great story smiley face for you.:)

Depends what situation im in I once drank tap water straight from the sink and i couldn't stop!

Today my friend and I made hot chocolate really hot hot hot chocolate but he put to much water in it so I couldn't really taste the chocolate but for some dumb reason we started a race to see who could finish their cup first! And it was like drinking burning water it was terrible! Plus water just flooded my basment and for hours my Dad and I had to drain it all out not cool.:(

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Well water is an abomination to God given springs.

rubah
11-09-2006, 03:18 AM
It beats that pee they flow through the pipes.

Shlup
11-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Bottled water is a ripoff. Dig yourselves some wells, guys!

You clearly have never been to San Bernardino. Or Mexico. Same difference.

Jigsaw
11-09-2006, 03:35 AM
The best water-related thing I ever saw was the Penn and Teller Bullhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gif! show where they proved that all the bottled water brands are no different from tap water.

I never buy water. We should never have to buy a necessity such as that.
I'm with you there! There's no way I'm payin' for something I can get for free. That'd be like charging for air, or a couch.

RiseToFall
11-09-2006, 04:26 AM
I drink water and water only. If I drink pop, 5 minutes later I'll be thirsty again. Plus water's good for you, how can it be beat?

kikimm
11-09-2006, 05:58 AM
I used to hate it and refused to drink it. Now I just hate it and I force myself to drink it cause it's good for me. And cause it does actually taste pretty okay on a hot day and all that.

XxSephirothxX
11-09-2006, 06:02 AM
I drink water far more than anything else. That's it about 80% of the time. It's been pretty much all I drink since I was a kid.

Loony BoB
11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
If I'm going to drink a lot of water, I have to not drink much else, so that my tongue doesn't register that I'm drinking something of inferior taste. I drink water daily, although sometimes (not always!) not as much as I should.

No.78
11-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I used to drink nothing but water, but now the taste makes me feel sick. So I always drink something with flavour :P

Anaisa
11-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I can only drink cold water. It's not cold enough when it comes from the tap, so I put it in the fridge for awhile til it's cold enough for my liking. I find water repulsive when it's not cold. When I moved recently, I had no drink, an no fridge, so all that was on offer was regular temperature tap water. After not having drank anything all day, I had to drink some, but I found it that horrible, I could only take a small sip of it, before pouring it away.

Cloudane
11-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Why not just say "do you drink water" instead of all this background story that's none of our business :p

It's a very healthy drink, and having 8 glasses of it every day has enourmous health benefits - clearer thinking (because most people dehydrate themselves without noticing and it affects the brain / concentration), flushes toxins out of your system, keeps your skin healthy / prevents spots, great on a diet (because it has no calories. Also, often your body confuses thirst with hunger so you eat even though drinking a glass of water would cure your 'hunger'. Last but not least, it can help your metabolism) - the list goes on.

Coffee, tea and alcoholic drinks dehydrate you (they encourage the body to get rid of liquid) so they're no good.

Pop / fizzy drinks are usually no good as they're full of chemicals and sugar.

So water is great for you and mostly what I drink, it doesn't taste great or interesting but it tastes ok.

Drinking 8 glasses a day is hard at first if you're not used to it (and you do pee a bit more) but eventually your body learns to recognise when it's dehydrated, so you automatically grab yourself another glass.