PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the Above Poster as a Summon/Esper/Aeon/GF/Whatever!!!!

Evastio
11-09-2006, 01:11 AM
This is a thread where you post what you think the above poster would be like, look like, attack like, be named like if they were a summon and why. Post as much as you want as long as you don't double post. (If any CK/Admin/Staff wants the posting limit changed feel free to change it)

Also keep it appropriate.

Zeromus_X
11-09-2006, 01:33 AM
You'd have to be Alexander, because of your giant tank signature.

Was that adequate? :confused: :cat:

LunarWeaver
11-09-2006, 01:36 AM
As a kitty mage you were a Phoenix, but now you're just a lowly Doomtrain zero. :cry:

Evastio
11-09-2006, 01:42 AM
I'm thinking you'll look like a Werewolf Spider because of your username. You'll have a werewolf head and eight werewolf legs. Your attack will consist of you using your web to trap your enemies on the sheet of land they're on and you'll use that strip of land as a bag, encase your enemies in it, throw it up, and hit the ground. Your attack would be called "Web Wipeout".

You'd have to be Alexander, because of your giant tank signature.

Was that adequate? :confused: :cat:
I kind of want a description of how they'd attack and what their attack would be called.

NeoCracker
11-09-2006, 01:57 AM
The almighty Mecha Saber. A two foot tall robotic Hello kitty with an Anti-matter powered beamcannon that shoots from your mouth.
Make sure to include the pink bow on the head.

Martyr
11-09-2006, 03:16 AM
You're pretty hateful or angry. I don't quite remember which it was. So I'd say you don't go down easy, closed minded a bit. You just kind of spluge out what you got. Like in a giant Earthquake. So I dub thee Titan.

Firo Volondé
11-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Knights of the Round, because thou is speaking like thou is knighting corncracker.

Wolf Kanno
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
You would be Cyan, cause you keep using the word "thou" in this particular post. You would come from the sky, your form masked by the sun behind you. You would land in front of the summoner pat them on the head look at the enemies and turn towards the summoner to give them the popular "good guy thumbs up"

Cyan would reek unholy death upon the enimies with various sword techs ending with Cyan doing the "Samurai final slash attack" with every enemy exploding in it's wake. You would turn and fondle your mustache as you looked proud at your achievement until you notice the player is watching and then you would turn beat red and try to look more dignified as you walked towards the sunset....

Roto13
11-10-2006, 08:55 PM
You would be Chocobo, because you're essentially useless and people pay to ride you.

(I'm kidding, of course. :P)

Lunadis
11-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Rotobi- A hateful assassination bound spirit who appears before the battlefield and instantly kills one target, granted by the sneaky nature of the post.

Twilight Edge
11-11-2006, 03:00 AM
Cloud, because your sig looks like an Omnislash.

If for summons, KotR, IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE IT!!

Crossblades
11-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Judging by your sig I'd say Leviathan

Martyr
11-11-2006, 07:16 AM
Judging by your quickness to be the judge, I'd say that your previous post was merely a ruse to make us think that you're not Leviathan.

But you ARE! (Leviathan)

Nasarian Altimeros
11-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Bombs ('secret' summon in FFIV) blow themselves up to kill the enemy. Martyr's have a habit of blowing themselves up for some flippant cause.

So that one.

Thane
11-11-2006, 12:51 PM
I would say Hades because of the black hood in your Avatar, it looks pure evil.

Rocket Edge
11-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Shiva. ^

Twilight Edge
11-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Traffic=vehicle.

Doomtrain.

Vivisteiner
11-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Yojimbo.

Because Sephy has a big sword tha annihilates all - Zanmato
And Yojimbo appears at around 'Twilight's Edge' in the summoning animation.

Evastio
11-13-2006, 09:35 PM
You'd probably look like some spikey (because of Cactuar Avatar) monkey and all of your spikes (Spikes=Swords=Steiner) would be different elements (Different Elements=Spells=Vivi). You'd roll into the enemy, shaking the ground and hit them with all of your elemental spikes. Your summon would be called "Elemental Earthquake".