PDA

View Full Version : The Most Stupis Battle of all Time

The Spehiroth Killer
11-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Ok, a dude has a pistol and olny knows how to fire and reload it and is fighting a dude with a knife and ninja skills who would win?

Roto13
11-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Does this actually have anything to do with video games?

It's funny when people typo "stupid"

oddler
11-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Me because I'm the ninja, fool.

Markus. D
11-09-2006, 02:09 AM
I donno, typoing Sephiroth is kinda lawl.

I would probably say the dude with the Gun.

Cause Ninja skills comes in many forms, one might not be Assassination.

LunarWeaver
11-09-2006, 02:11 AM
I'll just assume Leon vs. Krauser was a close enough simulation and say the pistol guy.

oddler
11-09-2006, 02:15 AM
The ninja would win simply because the man with the pistol OLNY knows how to fire and reload it. He doesn't even know how to breath, guys.

Markus. D
11-09-2006, 02:18 AM
The ninja would win simply because the man with the pistol OLNY knows how to fire and reload it. He doesn't even know how to breath, guys.

nither does the Ninja.

escobert
11-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Depends on how good of a shot the guy was and so on, sow ho knows it could go either way. The guy could shoot the ninja or miss then the ninja kills him.

Frozen Phantom
11-09-2006, 02:27 AM
First and most important question...can the ninja become invisible?

Spammerman
11-09-2006, 03:24 AM
You guys obvioulsy havent seen the Punisher. You know the scene where the guy says " Youre an idiot. Bringing a knife to a gunfight", then the Punisher clicks a button and the knife shoots out. The ninja oculd just throw a knife. Ive seen people that missed at point blank range.

Sunny Day Suicide
11-09-2006, 03:30 AM
If the guy has good aim then the pistol bitch should win.

RiseToFall
11-09-2006, 04:21 AM
Only if the guy with the gun is a cowboy.

Erdrick Holmes
11-09-2006, 04:23 AM
The ninja, 'cause you didn't state if the guy with a gun can run and hide.

oddler
11-09-2006, 04:42 AM

nither does the Ninja.

I call BS.

Roto13
11-09-2006, 04:47 AM
Solid Snake beat Grayfox, but he punched him so I guess that doesn't count.

Sylvie
11-09-2006, 04:47 AM
THE FIRETRUCK WILL WIN

oddler
11-09-2006, 04:56 AM
THE FIRETRUCK WILL WIN

and second you are not thread started and to not a joke it is a what if.

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2006, 05:00 AM
I'm going to move this to GC. And if it's a good ninja, he wins. If it's a ninja reject, pistol wins.

Sylvie
11-09-2006, 05:00 AM
THE FIRETRUCK WILL WIN

What

Roto13
11-09-2006, 05:05 AM
THE FIRETRUCK WILL WIN

What
I think he called your mom a whore.

fire_of_avalon
11-09-2006, 05:08 AM
Cut out the spam, y'all. Talk about ninjas and pistols.

oddler
11-09-2006, 05:09 AM
THE FIRETRUCK WILL WIN

What

Precisely, dude. This isn't even a contest. The Spehiroth Killer blatantly stated that the dude with the pistol OLNY knows how to fire it and reload it. The dude doesn't even know how to aim. :( Dude...

Guy with skillz is to Guy with pistol as Guy with brain is to Guy without.

Jowy
11-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Ever play the old arcade lightgun game "Ninja Assault"? It has ninjas WITH guns. Anyway.

If it's a Single Action Army, it'll beat the ninja hands down. An Ocelot never lets it's prey escape.

Sylvie
11-09-2006, 05:16 AM
I still think the firetruck would win.

Freya
11-09-2006, 05:36 AM
First and most important question...can the ninja become invisible?
Seriously, you're asking that? It's a ninja they don't go invisible, the become shadows DUH... noob

Ok, Ninja hands down. Really Ninjas are so quick before the pirate realizes that there is a ninja he'll be dead. Well he really wouldn't notice a ninja if he's dead now will he?

I still think the firetruck would win.
You know you have point there....

Firo Volondé
11-09-2006, 05:40 AM
It all depends on whether said pistol guy has fired six shots or five, and whether said ninja guy feels lucky.

o_O
11-09-2006, 06:38 AM

nither does the Ninja.

Breathing is a ninja skill.

NeoCracker
11-09-2006, 06:45 AM

nither does the Ninja.

He took a nap during that class though.

Markus. D
11-09-2006, 06:50 AM

nither does the Ninja.

I thought it was slow breathing... *shrugs*

anyways...

Rase
11-09-2006, 06:51 AM
Ok, Ninja hands down. Really Ninjas are so quick before the pirate realizes that there is a ninja he'll be dead. Well he really wouldn't notice a ninja if he's dead now will he?
Where did the pirate come from?

Anyway, pistol man wins, because it doesn't specify which skills the ninja dude has.

NeoCracker
11-09-2006, 06:52 AM

nither does the Ninja.

I thought it was slow breathing... *shrugs*

anyways...

It was slow breathing he slept through. However when he advanced to regular breathing he couldn't get it down as he had not learned the basics. Those basics will get you.

RiseToFall
11-09-2006, 06:58 AM

Silly corncracker, ninja's don't sleep.

Freya
11-09-2006, 07:03 AM
Where did the pirate come from?

Whoops I meant pistol man :shifty: .... stupid pistol men.

Martyr
11-09-2006, 07:17 AM
Ninjas are dudes who slink around in the shadows and use their special little espionage weapons to do the dirty undercover work that Samurai can't (Without waging war).

A guy with a gun can shoot a weapon designed to kill better than swords knives and anything else.

So let's compare:

Equipment - Guy.
- The Guy's gun outclasses the knife and limbs, hands down.

Everything else - Not Enough Information.

You see, the ninja is far more likely to sneak up and murder Guy before any weapons are drawn. That's exactly how it's going to go down, but in this case, we have no environment and no preset information.

I can only assume that these two guys are in an Old West shootout atmosphere, in which case the Ninja is just going to get his brain splattered all over the floor.

o_O
11-09-2006, 07:48 AM
It was slow breathing he slept through. However when he advanced to regular breathing he couldn't get it down as he had not learned the basics. Those basics will get you.

Then it's lucky that ninjas don't need to breathe, isn't it?

Old Manus
11-09-2006, 07:56 AM
hax aimbot

blackmage_nuke
11-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Well if bullet dodging is a ninja skill the ninja would win, if it wasnt the ninja would still win.

NeoCracker
11-09-2006, 09:46 AM

Then it's lucky that ninjas don't need to breathe, isn't it?
Its not lucky when this particular ninja only knows how to do Ninja techniques which involve having good breathing technique.

Levian
11-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Ah, this is one of those trick questions where they're battleing in something else, like monopoly or something, ain't it? I assume the ninja would win if they were playing russian roulette 'cause the gunman is the only one who knows how to shoot.

Loony BoB
11-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Depends on the setting - in open terrain, the gun-weilder will win. In a forest or other similar setting, I'd say the ninja has the better chance of victory.

Ryushikaze
11-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Pistol. Point, pull, dead ninja.

oddler
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Pistol. Point, pull, dead ninja.

Divining from what was said in the first post, I'll break this down.

There is a man who OLNY knows how to fire and reload a pistol that he has. There is a man with unknown ninja skills. Now, imagine, if you will, a catatonic. If one gives a catatonic a pistol and tells it to shoot something, even if said catatonic had previous pistol skills, it will only sit there like a 4-year-old watching Teletubbies. The other man is the average Joe. He can walk, breathe, carry on a conversation, rant in a Final Fantasy forum, etc. Now, tell me how a catatonic with a pistol would defeat an average Joe with unknown ninja skills.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-09-2006, 04:51 PM
i say the pistol dude, cos pistols are wayyy cool, but its probly the ninja dude

Shaun
11-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Stupis? Sounds like some kind of magic spell.

Jowy
11-09-2006, 05:06 PM
This thread needs more Ocelot.

http://www.illusionaryworld.com/ocelot.gif