PDA

View Full Version : Threads of Fate

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Anyone besides me remember this game? It was awesome with a side of annoying platforming. I never even beat it just because the last boss was so focking hard when I was like 10, but man that game was cool. Smack things, turn into animals, burn stuff, use giant rings to kill things....

Yeah well it was awesome anyway. But now it's expensive on eBay. :(

Ashley Schovitz
11-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Yeah I still have it, but I can't play it anymore, or at least to a certain point because my game is scratched and the scratches are too deep and yes by the way, the game is good.:)

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 02:54 AM
Yeah I still have it, but I can't play it anymore, or at least to a certain point because my game is scratched and the scratches are too deep and yes by the way, the game is good.:)

My little brother's destroyed every PSOne game I had but Tekken 2 and a couple of the Spyros, so now I had to recollect them all. :( I've got all the FFs but I-IV and of course my favorites like Chrono Cross and Legend of Legaia (not Square, but a great game), now I need to get Threads of Fate and a bunch of others...too bad GameStop stopped selling PSOne games, because now I have to find them all on eBay.

RiseToFall
11-09-2006, 03:18 AM
I've had it for over 5 years now and still haven't beaten the damn thing.

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 03:20 AM

The last two bosses are ridiculous, though the last one is just like...invincible. The one before that is actually fun though.

Ashley Schovitz
11-09-2006, 03:43 AM
I never had the chance to find all the hidden magic I heard that super's a bitch to get.

RiseToFall
11-09-2006, 04:34 AM

The last two bosses are ridiculous, though the last one is just like...invincible. The one before that is actually fun though.

It's not because I can't beat it, just never felt like actually beating it. One day though, one day.

Wolf Kanno
11-16-2006, 08:37 AM
I've beaten it with both characters, I really loved the game. Actually, if you do beat it with both characters you get another addition to the ending's which sorta've elude to a sequel... I'm still waiting... just like that sequel to Vagrant Story...

Lawr
11-16-2006, 11:48 AM
I beat it like 700th time 2 days ago w00t.

yuno
11-22-2006, 07:43 AM
I never had the chance to find all the hidden magic I heard that super's a bitch to get.well it's worth it.when mint gets all her magic,she is uber powerful.white+circle is ultimate.