PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Yuna!

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 03:16 AM
This game is like fanservice crack....minus any sense in the script. It's also bloody hard! I keep getting killed....the guys move too fast!

Markus. D
11-09-2006, 06:01 AM
awww

you know why she is dancing?

I think its interesting.

The thoughts of the past wearer taking control of the user. its alot more interesting then the way FFV did jobs.

vorpal blade
11-09-2006, 07:25 AM
The thoughts of the past wearer taking control of the user. its alot more interesting then the way FFV did jobs.

No it's not. Powers granted by wielding shards from a broken crystal is cooler and much more fantastic than haunted clothing that can possess the wearer.

Markus. D
11-09-2006, 08:14 AM

No it's not. Powers granted by wielding shards from a broken crystal is cooler and much more fantastic than haunted clothing that can possess the wearer.

mmm, but behind each DSphere there was lore (especially the Songstress), but each and every crystal (even from differant crystals) still all served the same description in lore.

Setzer Gabianni
11-09-2006, 10:20 AM
sorry but LMFAO - you thought this game was "hard"?

~Setzer Gabianni

Tavrobel
11-09-2006, 03:08 PM
It's also bloody hard!!

I have lost all faith in people.

SeeDRankLou
11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
OK, Tavrobel does boast the ease of some games that aren't deserving of it, but this time I totally agree, except for the Via Infinito (which wasn't all that difficult) this game is easy man. You can beat the final boss with Budget Grenades for crying out loud.

Sefie1999AD
11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Yuna dancing was somewhat funny, though her dancing wasn't what got me interested in the game. I didn't think the game was that easy. If I went to areas with a difficulty of 4-5 stars, the random battle enemies kept using spells and status ailments that dropped my party left and right. It wasn't that hard after leveling up for a while, though.

BardTard
11-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Dancing Yuna = sexy. Plus her skirt is see-through. :drool: Rikku is hotter though... and you can see up her skirt... *is a pervert* But yeah, this game wasn't hard. Except Gunner's Gauntlet. I hated it.

Old Manus
11-09-2006, 11:04 PM
Ninja Gaiden ain't got nothing on this.

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 01:25 AM
OK, Tavrobel does boast the ease of some games that aren't deserving of it, but this time I totally agree, except for the Via Infinito (which wasn't all that difficult) this game is easy man. You can beat the final boss with Budget Grenades for crying out loud.

Uhh, KHII and FFX-2. I don't find Diablo II or SO3 to be easy at all.

Now if I said I could beat FFX-2 without using a controller... well, that wouldn't be too far off base.

Millia Billia
11-10-2006, 12:39 PM
It's also bloody hard! I keep getting killed....the guys move too fast!

How did you make the game hard? I'd love to know this secret.

Roto13
11-10-2006, 02:50 PM
I know it can seem tricky when you first start playing if you have the battle speed set too high and Active mode on as opposed to Wait mode. Change these things around to suit your needs and it becomes the easiest game in the series. Hell, just keep everything standard and get used to the battle flow and it's ridiculously easy.

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Wait, there's a Wait mode AND a Slow mode?

This is new information!

FFX-2 is now a negative twothousandthreehundredfortyninepoint2043750457928437502348750934786 difficulty.

Sefie1999AD
11-10-2006, 04:30 PM
The fast battle speed can make things hard if you aren't used to it. I once loaded an old save, and it had been several months since I had last played the game. I fought Baralai a bit before the end of Chapter 2, and when I wasn't exactly sure about my classes' abilities and what to do with them, my party was eliminated before I could really get anything done. "So which character has the healing/reviving spells" = game over. :p

LunarWeaver
11-10-2006, 07:16 PM
I just kept hitting X a lot and before I knew it the game was over :(

No.78
11-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes, you can win everything with X. I know you're being sarcastic, but honestly wtf are you trying to achieve by making out X-2 is easier than the first level of Winnie the Pooh TV-Learning games???

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 08:22 PM
You receive the truth, and that is what matters.

Renmiri
11-10-2006, 10:31 PM
I know it can seem tricky when you first start playing if you have the battle speed set too high and Active mode on as opposed to Wait mode.
Precisely!!!

I too thought it was hard before fiddling with the settings. But as a mom of 3 all my braincells and reflexes are gone so anything is hard ;)

No.78
11-11-2006, 12:01 PM
You receive the truth, and that is what matters.

It is impossible for a taste to be true, stop being an arrogant dumbass.

Violet_Snowflake
11-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I don't see what you guys find wrong with X-2. Sure, the story could've been alot better. But the battle system was so fluid and exhilarating it was awesome. The dresspheres were a good idea, considering it meant you could have a mixture of different types of players constantly without having God knows how many different people available to be in the party.

Also, if you go straight through the game without doing any of the side missions and whatnot, it's pretty easy and straight forward however it leaves you with about 50 or so % complete. If you play the game WITH doing all of the side missions/quests and secret stuffs it gets harder. I mean, Trema? He's near damn impossible.

I hate Yuna. With a passion. But I <3 Rikku and Paine to pieces. So I don't care that the entire party is female, which is what some people hate about X-2 (which is sexist and stupid, since if you buy the International version, Logos, Ormi, Nooj and Gippal can be in your party.)

Either way, it's all based on an opinion, just because some people think it's a bad game doesn't make the game itself bad and everyone who thinks its good wrong...

rubah
11-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Some of the random encounters in macalania either did, or came really close to KOing me when I didn't have no encounters on. That freaked me out and kept me from going back there ever again. It was one of those gel types that press down on you and oh they are scary :(

Markus. D
11-12-2006, 09:43 AM
I reckon those spheres were the hardest enemies in he game.

I heard even witht he catnip on the normal version the damage is nerfed.

Timerk
11-12-2006, 03:50 PM
It was pretty easy up to the optional Bevelle dungeon, then I got my face pwnd until I gave up.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 12:42 PM
is the international edition available in PAL territories? and what are the extra features of the international version? btw FF10-2 is really easy in parts....but like FF10 you get to bits where your lvl has to be decent and because of the easyness you end up being under leveled by the time you get to these places and thus it can be reasonably hard at times....btw about the sexism comment....just look at the very early FF's (i think it was 1 and 2 or 3) i dont remember you ever being able to play as a female in them!