PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II: Gay For Riku (Ending spoilers)

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 03:31 AM
WTF is with that ending man? You get this long thing about Riku and Sora being friends and all this lame crap and then all we get with Kiari is a fucking handshake or something? I mean, if that's supposed to have another meaning okay...but....lame, even for disney, lame!

But yet I didn't take it back when I had the chance. :(

LunarWeaver
11-09-2006, 03:48 AM
We already knew Sora and Riku were a couple from the first one, why are you so surprised :confused:

zimdoomyday
11-09-2006, 03:50 AM
We already knew Sora and Riku were a couple from the first one, why are you so surprised :confused:

I was in denial! :mad2:

SeeDRankLou
11-09-2006, 06:38 PM
It's a continuation, you have to look at the story as a whole. Sora and Kairi already had their moments of being there for one another and saving each other. Sora and Riku became a bit of enemies for a while, and there was never a time for them to reconsile, even while they were fighting along side one another. So that was their time.

And it was a tad symbolic, at the end of the first KH, Sora and Kairi were show holding hands and then they were pulled apart from one another. And the close of the KH2, it ends with their hands together. I found that far more touching than the scene with Sora and Riku (although that was rather touching itself), and that's saying a lot for the story tellers to pull that off with a mere two lines of dialogue and a hand grab.

*~Angel Wing~*
11-10-2006, 01:48 AM
It's a continuation, you have to look at the story as a whole. Sora and Kairi already had their moments of being there for one another and saving each other. Sora and Riku became a bit of enemies for a while, and there was never a time for them to reconsile, even while they were fighting along side one another. So that was their time.

And it was a tad symbolic, at the end of the first KH, Sora and Kairi were show holding hands and then they were pulled apart from one another. And the close of the KH2, it ends with their hands together. I found that far more touching than the scene with Sora and Riku (although that was rather touching itself), and that's saying a lot for the story tellers to pull that off with a mere two lines of dialogue and a hand grab.
At least someone here knows what they're talking about...:eep: :rolleyes2

That was very well put SeeDRankLou. :) :up:

Ashley Schovitz
11-10-2006, 01:51 AM

At least someone here knows what they're talking about...:eep: :rolleyes2

That was very well put SeeDRankLou. :) :up:

Taht's right, I can't stand people bashing on stuff when they can't see the artistic view when Square really tried hard on it.

Millia Billia
11-10-2006, 12:50 PM
I thought the ending was perfect. Well, everything before "Hey look, a letter from King Mickey!" anyway.

TidusMaster
11-11-2006, 03:45 AM
well...it wasnt just Sora and kairi holding hands, he had the.......gosh, i havnt played thta game in such a long time....well,fruit, and it means that there lives will interlink,so....ya

zimdoomyday
11-11-2006, 04:21 AM
well...it wasnt just Sora and kairi holding hands, he had the.......gosh, i havnt played thta game in such a long time....well,fruit, and it means that there lives will interlink,so....ya

No that was the oathkeeper keychain she gave him in KH I. Why a keychain turns into a full out keyblade I don't understand...:|

Eiko Guy
11-11-2006, 05:03 AM
i hink hes been planning it all along i mean do you believe his feet are really that big. nope he's hiding keychains to make his feet look bigger so kairi will choose him. hes an evil genius

zimdoomyday
11-11-2006, 08:22 PM
i hink hes been planning it all along i mean do you believe his feet are really that big. nope he's hiding keychains to make his feet look bigger so kairi will choose him. hes an evil genius

Because ladies like big feet? :|

Eiko Guy
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Yes some believe big feet big m3@+ which is propostrous cuz i have relatively small feet

FallenAngel411
11-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Whether Riku is gay, straight, or martian, he's still the hottest pixelized man-creature to ever grace my television screen. Thusly, I don't give much of a damn.

Markus. D
11-18-2006, 01:16 AM
Sora and Kairi would have kissed if it wasnt for the Disney characters interfearing.

which is good, because its unexpected.

and no, thats not all you get, you also look upon a barren warfield where there are thousands of keyblades staked into the ground.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-18-2006, 04:32 AM
Whether RikuSora is gay, straight, or martian, he's still the hottest pixelized man-creature to ever grace my television screen. Thusly, I don't give much of a damn.
Just correcting you. :D

No.78
11-19-2006, 01:01 PM
WTF is with that ending man? You get this long thing about Riku and Sora being friends and all this lame crap

That's just the disney kicking in!