PDA

View Full Version : So, can you get more than one of each Rare Card?

Peter_20
11-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Dammit, I feel the urge to just refine my Cards, because I've got some very good ones, e.g. the Squall Card and the Seifer Card.
The catch is, I always wanna finish everything in a game, and hence I wanna save all Cards until I've got them all.
So, I was basically wondering if there's a way to get Rare Cards back anew?

Rantz
11-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Not if you refine them, no. If you lose them to certain people, you may be able to get it back by playing them or another person.

TheSpoonyBard
11-09-2006, 04:45 PM
If you beat all members of the CC Club before the end of disc 3, they will appear on the Ragnarok on disc 4. The Diamond girl on the left plays all the Lv8-10 cards, but not very often. If you refine a rare card, you can win it back from her. The only card you cannot win again after refining is the Pupu card.

Rantz
11-09-2006, 05:59 PM
The Diamond girl on the left plays all the Lv8-10 cards, but not very often. If you refine a rare card, you can win it back from her.

Really? I didn't know this. I have been living a lie :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-09-2006, 09:42 PM
When you win one of every single card a little yellow star appears in the Junction Menu. That is ultimately your prize for completing the card game. In my experience I have never managed to win back all the level 8-10 rare cards from the Card Club on the Ragnarok. There always seems to be one I cannot get

TheSpoonyBard
11-09-2006, 09:44 PM
You could try the Queen of Cards at the Landing Site.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-09-2006, 09:50 PM
I've won back all five cards from the Queen of Cards so I don't think it has anything to do with her. Besides I can't play Quistis on the bridge of the Ragnarok even though she says I can challenge her, maybe it has something to do with that.

TheSpoonyBard
11-09-2006, 09:52 PM
You can only challenge Quistis on B-Garden bridge. Do you know which card it is you're missing?