PDA

View Full Version : lost in the pudding hunt - help!

xseijitsux
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
i've accepted this hunt for Sorbet, and went to the waterway but for the life of me i cannot get to the section where the mark actually is! only one door in storehouse 5 will open and its into the overflow cloaca, and any path from that i try to take will not let me down to the west sluice control where the mark is. what do i need to do?

oh and btw i don't need actual battling help to beat the white mousse, i'm plenty powerful for that.

thanks in advance!

Dell
11-09-2006, 01:54 PM
You must close the sluice gate. Try to close the right sluice gates. Or you can also enter from Barheim Passage.

xseijitsux
11-09-2006, 03:11 PM
You must close the sluice gate. Try to close the right sluice gates. Or you can also enter from Barheim Passage.

i can't close the sluice gates because i need the key that comes from completing this hunt. i'll try the barheim passage entrance...but honestly i wasn't aware you could go into the waterway from barheim...

Dell
11-09-2006, 03:47 PM

i can't close the sluice gates because i need the key that comes from completing this hunt. i'll try the barheim passage entrance...but honestly i wasn't aware you could go into the waterway from barheim...

I swear that I'm not trying to spoil you. :choc2:

Oh, right, you can enter without the sluice gate. You just have to look at your map and you'll see a divided way (you can cross that sometimes). If memory serves right, take the upper way.

MontBlanc
11-09-2006, 05:44 PM
I just did this mark and I didnt have the sluice gate key. When I went into the area where it says you need it, 2 circles on the ground were orange so I went to the zones in the NW cornor and they didnt have water around them which let me pass to get to the mark.

If that helps watch out for the monsters there, their in their high 30's. good luck.

xseijitsux
11-10-2006, 02:36 AM
thank you for the help everybody! i finally found my way through and found the mark but i'm having difficulty beating it. i thought i was strong enough but i know what i need to do and some technicks or whatever to buy.