PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Raebus
11-09-2006, 01:40 PM
So what do you do when boredom strikes? What does it force you to do?

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8268/penisea8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is a good example of what I'm forced to do when I've got nothing better to do, at all. So what about the rest of you?

Breine
11-09-2006, 02:41 PM
xD You must've been very bored.

I just hang around and watch TV and other meaningless stuff.

Owen Macwere
11-09-2006, 02:58 PM
At least you have something to do while you are bored. =-= I don't.
Usually working on college work or making some baaaaaad sigs.

Jowy
11-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Once we slow down at work I play NES games on my workstation. ;D

Generally though, I'll text message people, browse the various internets, and post at a few boards.

Peter_20
11-09-2006, 03:15 PM
I just play Solomon's Key for the NES for a while, and suddenly I feel perfectly entertained. :)

ℓσ¢кнαятαиgєℓ
11-09-2006, 04:27 PM
when i bored i either fone up my mates or play this sick game on my com

BarelySeeAtAll
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
i normally come on here, and when this fails me, hmm, i normally go and write more poetry, or lay on my bed, listening to music and think

Chloe.
11-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I listen to my ipod or annoy my family :bigsmile:

Martyr
11-09-2006, 05:19 PM
I write, mostly.

Being bored usually means that I'm away from my computer and my friends and my work, though.

I mean, I'm never bored at home, work, or school, becausse there's stuff to be done. I'm only bored in waiting rooms, assuming I forgote to bring a book or a writing pad. So usually I'll look around and try very hard to find the guts to start a conversation with some disgusting looking ill person (Because young, attractive chicas are NEVER in doctor's office waiting rooms. NEVER.), or else I'll flip through some magazine that idiots ordered because they can't market to people who want to read anything. So I'll end up reading something bizarre, like COLOR magazine, and read about how colors were invented. But they don't have good fiction, like how the world used to be black and white. It's all nonfiction and therefore paionfully obvious and uninteresting- the bottom line being that boredom is an affliction upon me by outside sources. I can't "do something" when I'm bored because that would imply that I can alter my boredom att which the definition of bored changes to "lazyass."

Dreddz
11-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I eat.

Christmas
11-09-2006, 05:29 PM
TORMENT NANNY MANUS. :bigsmile:

yumi
11-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Either eat, sleep or torture dopey flatmate. The preferable option is tourturing the dopey flatmate.