PDA

View Full Version : why am i invisable to you?

Fatal Impurity
11-09-2006, 01:48 PM
ive been here for almost a year i post pretty prequently and i only have 12 usernotes!!!! in a YEAR! what is wrong with me? do you guys hate me? or is it that you just dont know who (or what lol) i am? im confused because i dont even have any friends.....:( :cry: :confused:

Craig
11-09-2006, 01:51 PM
I find that some people are right for this community and others aren't. Some people will become known instantly and others won't.

Also I find that people with alot of usernotes are people who take part in sending out usernotes alot, and therefore get them back.

EDIT: Oh and you only have about 500 posts which I don't think is alot for a year. Maybe you just don't post frequently enough.

EDIT 2: The cash-in: Oh yeah, and why do you care?

Raebus
11-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Trust me, creating a thread like this won't help. Sure, you'll get noticed but theirs also a slight chance they'll think less of you. Make yourself more known? Post more? Return usernotes? Give more usernotes out?

Fatal Impurity
11-09-2006, 02:21 PM
im not meaning to be pathetic or anything i was just wondering how im so unpopular for someone who's been here for a year......anyway i'll take your advice onboard thanks guys!

Breine
11-09-2006, 02:32 PM
I find that some people are right for this community and others aren't. Some people will become known instantly and others won't.

Also I find that people with alot of usernotes are people who take part in sending out usernotes alot, and therefore get them back.

EDIT: Oh and you only have about 500 posts which I don't think is alot for a year. Maybe you just don't post frequently enough.

I think what Craig said pretty much covers it. Just post more often and people will gradually give you more user notes :)

Levian
11-09-2006, 03:46 PM
The ads in this thread seems to know the answer. One of them is titled Gay Friends.

Seriously though, This is a big forum and people getting drowned in the masses happens every now and then. :p Only way to get noticed is to keep posting, and posting interesting posts. I once left EoFF 'cause I thought it was too big, so I joined a smaller board, which was good. Everyone knew everyone. :p Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about usernotes, Loony BoB has been voted Best Member many times and he only has around 200 usernotes. Giving people usernotes is the key to receiving them. :p

Nobody hates you, that's for sure. :p

Another good way to be noticed is when posting a thread also giving it a topic, and this one really doesn't, so I'll close it. :up: