PDA

View Full Version : you wake up late for school, man you don't wanna go

Jowy
11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
What's the most elaborate plan you've ever executed to get out of doing something you didn't feel like? Once in high school I didn't feel like spending a day during underclassmen exams doing nothing, and my mother wasn't going to have that. I got dressed and ready, walked out the front door, and while she was getting ready to go to work, I hopped in the kitchen window, went upstairs, and slept in my closet until she left. D:

Yamaneko
11-09-2006, 07:49 PM
I shot myself in the leg so that I didn't have to go to Nam.

GeneralSapphire
11-09-2006, 07:53 PM
wow!!!!!!you really are willing to do anything arent you!i just go to school!!!!like it or not i have to go

Xander
11-09-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm such a wimp, and a goodie goodie so I probably just went, and only didn't when I felt ill, yet then still felt guilty for not going. xD

Breine
11-09-2006, 08:18 PM
I don't exactly know what the most elaborate thing I've done is, but I have a Danish essay for tomorrow that I've just been way too lazy to write these last couple of days. I just started today and so forth I've written about a third of it... sigh, I have no idea what I'll say to my teacher tomorrow. "I was too lazy", just doesn't cut it. I've even thought about skipping class just so that I won't have to face her and her way too matching clothes...

Hmm, I haven't missed a deadline when it comes to Danish essays yet, so I guess it's justified if I wait until Monday to hand it in :eep:

Sergeant Hartman
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm gonna feel ill tomorrow.

Shlup
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Jowy, that story made me lol.

I'd just refuse to go.

sephirothishere
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Jowy, that story made me lol

indeed.....

ya...i have so many elaborate plans...uhh....ya...liek..i knew a chick that was kinda crazy...so..i jus hung out wiht her...she was fun...meh...ya...soooo..i jus went shoppin..basically..hhahahah....

The Devil Man
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
What's the most elaborate plan you've ever executed to get out of doing something you didn't feel like?

Well... there was this girl who was in love with Devil Man (as ALL women are) and she wanted to be with him ALL the time (as ALL women do) because as you know, Devil Man is the best :thumb:

Sadly, she wasn't good enough, in Devil Man's wonderful eyes, to be his girlfriend. Being Devil Man's girlfriend is truly an honour for any Beautiful Goddess...

So Devil Man told her he had contracted the famous sexually transmitted disease, syphillis, after having unprotected sex with 2 ladyboy hookers in Thailand :aimblush: And now Devil Man's penis had turned into a funny purple colour :(

It 'twas a dirty little lie! :laughing:

But it did the trick! :eek:

The Not-So Beautiful Goddess swiftly left Devil Man alone and got herself a boyfriend who was nowhere near as great as Devil Man, but was good enough for her :bigsmile:

Reles
11-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Hm, I used to fake sicknesses, but a few times I'd hide out or walk the halls and just not show up to class because I didn't want to take a playing test in orchestra or something. But I've also just called the office pretending to be my mother telling them I'm sick and not showing up today, because if they didn't, they'd call our house 50 million times letting my parents know I didn't show up. They even did that if I was late to class by 5 minutes, so annoying.

Alive-Cat
11-09-2006, 09:38 PM
I used to make odd mixtures of foods and throw them in the toilet to look like sick, and then say I did it.

NorthernChaosGod
11-09-2006, 09:54 PM
The most elaborate plan I've done is just leave for school and not show up.

Mitch
11-09-2006, 10:03 PM
I didn't plan. I purely executed.

Shoeberto
11-09-2006, 10:06 PM
I rarely get sick enough to stay home, so normally I just take advantage of when I seem to legitimately be getting a mild cold and make it seem worse than it is on whatever morning I don't want to go to school.

Levian
11-09-2006, 10:11 PM
My case was a bit similar to yours, Jowy. (I enjoyed reading that, btw) Except I went and slept in the woods 'cause I didn't know where else to go. :p It was comfortable, but not as peaceful as it sounds. Stupid chirping birds.

Kuroshima
11-09-2006, 11:38 PM
I forged a note saying I went to a wedding to get out of one of my Math Exams.

oddler
11-10-2006, 12:11 AM
I didn't plan. I purely executed.

Pretty much. I made it to school. I got bored. I walked out of class. I walked out of the school. I walked 2 miles to my house. I played some games and ate when I got home. I had fun. I'm not saying that you should try that if you're still in school. It was fun, though.

Vikeve
11-10-2006, 12:21 AM
I can't just walk out of school in my school there is a lot of securtiy gaurd i tried just walking away and I got stopped i just said that i was lost they didn't believe me but nothing happened.:)

I normaly fake sick at home at school does the trick all of the time. One time I was with a teacher i liked and i spent 80 minutes with her instead of going to gym i think it was that was pretty cool. I also sneak into classes I like its the perfect plan I formulated muhahahah...

Cloudane
11-10-2006, 01:15 AM
s/school/work/ these days. I just pull a sickie :p Long as it isn't too often, nobody will notice.

Christmas
11-10-2006, 02:30 AM
I DO WHAT GO WHEN I WANT, YOU GOT PROBLEM?

kikimm
11-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Oh, nothing as entertaning or as elaborate as what you did. Just the usual. Going into the bathroom and making barf noises, etc. Doing jumpingjacksto get sweaty.

Spammerman
11-10-2006, 02:35 AM
hmmm. I twisted my ankle and made it get swollen. COuld barely walk without mild to small pain, so I didnt have to go to school. I also purposely didnt finish projects so I didnt have to go to school. Usually was a Friday.:D Bonus

Vikeve
11-10-2006, 02:44 AM
thats right i had a friend who twisted her own ankle so she wouldn't have to try out for something but i could not sse myself doing that.

Resha
11-10-2006, 04:42 AM
My case was a bit similar to yours, Jowy. (I enjoyed reading that, btw) Except I went and slept in the woods 'cause I didn't know where else to go. :p It was comfortable, but not as peaceful as it sounds. Stupid chirping birds.

Norwegian woods <3 :D

I hate missing school so I don't really try'n lie my way out or anything. I'm sure if the rare occasion arose when I really didn't wanna go, my parents'd let me skive anyways.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-10-2006, 04:46 AM
I rarely missed a day in high school. Now uni on the other hand, if I wanted to sleep in and had early classes and nothing due, I simply did not go.

Decessus
11-10-2006, 04:48 AM
I drove a nail through my forhead to get out of school.
It didn't work. :(

Fire_Emblem776
11-10-2006, 05:38 AM
What's the most elaborate plan you've ever executed to get out of doing something you didn't feel like?

Well... there was this girl who was in love with Devil Man (as ALL women are) and she wanted to be with him ALL the time (as ALL women do) because as you know, Devil Man is the best :thumb:

Sadly, she wasn't good enough, in Devil Man's wonderful eyes, to be his girlfriend. Being Devil Man's girlfriend is truly an honour for any Beautiful Goddess...

So Devil Man told her he had contracted the famous sexually transmitted disease, syphillis, after having unprotected sex with 2 ladyboy hookers in Thailand :aimblush: And now Devil Man's penis had turned into a funny purple colour :(

It 'twas a dirty little lie! :laughing:

But it did the trick! :eek:

The Not-So Beautiful Goddess swiftly left Devil Man alone and got herself a boyfriend who was nowhere near as great as Devil Man, but was good enough for her :bigsmile:

Only you would think of something like that:eek:

I went to school all the time. Its alright.

Monster Hunt
11-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Use my talent of being a wuss, fake cry, pretend i'm sick and put the thermometer near a heater so it'll be about 39 degrees then show it to my mum so it looks like I got a fever.

A day's worth of lovely rest! :)

Mirage
11-10-2006, 11:19 AM
I woke up late for class today. I simply didn't go.

Chemical
11-10-2006, 12:36 PM
I tried to get out of an exam because I wasn't prepared. And since there weren't and Jewish Holidays I thought the only possible way would be to go to the hospital so I tried to drink rubbing alcohol hoping it would either make me go blind or atleast make me violently ill.

Zeldy
11-10-2006, 04:36 PM
I'm such a wimp, and a goodie goodie so I probably just went, and only didn't when I felt ill, yet then still felt guilty for not going. xD

Im just the same. Ive never missed a day of school without an honest reason. Besides, my school is very strict on Truancy.
If your attendance goes less than 90% the school.. does something.

Shaun
11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
If I don't feel like going I don't go. Simple as.

10-Breaker
11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Sometimes my mom makes me to go school even if I have fever or bad flu.:mad2:

starseeker
11-10-2006, 05:54 PM
If I really don't want to go to school then I say that I have a tummy ache. My mum tends to believe me since I don't do it often.

Spiffing Cheese
11-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm far too much of a goody-goody to ever skip classes, but I've been known to fake being ill. :p

Clouded Sky
11-10-2006, 06:13 PM
My parents leave before I do, so there were probably two days last year where I would call my school's automated absence message system as my dad, saying I, "my son", was ill and not coming into school. I'd give them my cell as the callback number and change my voicemail to something fatherly for the day.

Now at college I usually miss school because I'm asleep.

Avarice-ness
11-10-2006, 06:16 PM
My mom hardly ever let me miss a full day of school, and that's when I realized I would -HAVE- to go home if I had a fever.
So when I realized this, I would go to school until lunch, at lunch, I would eat half of the hot pocket (because you know they're really hot) but the rest in my bag all wrapped up then go up to the AP, of which I was goody goody with, and asked him if I could go out into the hall and to the nurse. At my school you weren't allowed to go into the halls and stuff so you had to have a good reason. He'd let me go, I'd make my way to the nurses office, stop by my Digital graphics class to say hi to my teacher and see what they were photoshopping up, finish my hot pocket, then about 10 minutes before the bell would ring I'd go down to the nurses office with 100 fever.

And I went home everytime. :)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-10-2006, 06:31 PM
I made up an excuse. I was full of myself back then

Yuna-Lenne
11-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I never don't want to go to school 'cause I enjoy it at the moment. All the subjects I take are subjects I chose, so it's better. =) Only thing I hate is Urban Funk!!! >___< However, if I didn't want to go, I'd probably go anyway 'cause I'm too afraid not to. And I HATE catching up.

Peter_20
11-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Perhaps this is slightly off-topic, but I recall the last day I was taking the car to college: I was fed up with that school, cuz I didn't like it at all, so after driving 80 miles (yes, actually, I drove 80+80 miles EVERY DAY), I just called the school and told 'em I wanted to quit.
Then, while still sitting in the car, I felt a huge relief, and then I started driving home.
Damn, was I relieved, I felt GOOD at that moment! :D

Sylvie
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Today I pretended I was sick to get out of school.

Spammerman
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
I left a note on my bed saying I broke both of my legs and went to the doctor, and left.

Alex151
11-14-2006, 05:29 AM
mine involved no planning, just execution, two years ago my parents went on vacation and my friend stayed the night as we played ff7 and we woke up at around 11 and I took him too school and just came home and went to bed. Simple as that.

black orb
11-14-2006, 05:34 AM
>>> I just stay in bed, I have nowhere to go anyways..

YTDN
11-14-2006, 08:10 AM
I just fake illnesses. I'm getting pretty good at it now. I once managed to stay a week off school with 'throwing up'.

Wolf Kanno
11-14-2006, 08:43 AM
To get out of working on Christmas at my job, I told them my Uncle died and had to leave for a week to got to an out of state funeral. I always made up bull /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif stories to tell them about the trip when I got back but I knew deep down they never really believed me:D

Rye
11-14-2006, 11:27 AM

Ditto. xD Though I'd say I was sick a little more than I should have. I have no taken ONE day off this year so far, and it's killing me. ;__;

Timerk
11-14-2006, 11:42 AM
One time my friends wanted me to skip with them, but I felt so guilty that I ended up running down the street so I could get to school on time.

I think I was blushing all morning.