Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Haste
Break HP limit
Ribbon

if ne one got ne better ideas on the subject share ur ideas
:tonberry::choc2:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-09-2006, 09:53 PM
weapons? CWs, unless i'm training, then it's triple AP. i think triple AP is proly enouf be meh the OD->AP n 3XOD cudn't hurt.

armour? auto-haste, auto-protect, auto-shell, ribbon. BHPL = unnecessary:D

Firo Volondé
11-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Weapons: For training, I always use Triple AP, Triple OD, and OD->AP.
For battles, I use 2 people with Celestial one 1 person with BDL, 1 Mp Cost, Magic Booster and Gillionaire.

Armor: True, BHPL isn't necessary, but if you're not using it, use Auto-Haste, Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Regen and Ribbon instead. Auto-Protect is useless without BHPL IMO. If you do use BHPL, also have Auto-Haste, Auto-Protect and Ribbon.

Enjolras
11-10-2006, 06:02 AM
Is there any easier way to get Dark Matters for Ribbon other than Overkilling monsters at the Monster Arena and HOPING they give you a couple?

beanbag
11-10-2006, 10:22 AM
well u can bribe a land worm for like 2 million but u only get about 2 dark matters i never really done that becuase i not that far in the game
i only played for 39 hours and 42 mins and i have not got one dark matter

:( these should be a quicker way :tonberry:

Firo Volondé
11-10-2006, 11:19 AM
If you're playing International, The Dark Aeons drop Dark Matter most times. Since you can fight Dark Yojimbo infinite times as long as you reset every four battles, that's the best way to get Dark Matter. Dark Aeons also sometimes drop armour with Ribbon already on it. If you haven't got International then I guess you're stuck.:tongue:

TheSpoonyBard
11-10-2006, 12:55 PM
well u can bribe a land worm for like 2 million but u only get about 2 dark matters i never really done that becuase i not that far in the game

Just one problem with that -- you can only encounter those enemies past the point of no return, so you can't really benefit from them fully. Your best source of Dark Matters is Dark Yojimbo, the Monster Arena and blitzball.

Weapons:
- Celestial (ignores Def, +6% Critical hit, Auron's gets a power increase as his HP falls)
- [Triple AP] + [Overdrive -> AP] + [Triple Overdrive]

Armours:
- [Break HP Limit] + [Auto Regen] + [Auto Haste] + [Auto Protect]
- [Auto Phoenix] + [Auto Haste] + [Auto Protect] + [Auto Potion] (with only X Potions in inventory)

K. H. Kid
11-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Weapons
The CW unless training. Then use Triple Ap/OD and OD to AP

Armor
Auto-Haste. Auto-Protect, Auto-Phoenix, Def. +20%

Laugh at face of Danger
11-16-2006, 05:33 PM
I use the same qeapons for training as well as bosses, am i strange? Rikku has about 55 spare sphere levels and no where to go ^^ it's amusing