PDA

View Full Version : I've got the skills to pay the bills, ya'll

Alive-Cat
11-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Bills. Do you pay bills? Are are you young and naive, like I? Have you ever tried to cheat the government out of paying bills? What is the longest you've ever went without paying bills? Do you enjoy paying bills? If so, why?

Jowy
11-09-2006, 09:42 PM
This trend of thread names needs to continue.

I pay my internet, rent, and cell phone. It sucks, but it comes with responsibility.

The Devil Man
11-09-2006, 09:43 PM
I have very rich parents.

It's their job to look after me and pay my way.

So nope, I pay no Bills.

My parents know it is their responsibility to take care of me and give me money whenever I want.

Otherwise they shouldn't have bothered to have children.

So far they pay for my car, my apartment, my food, my clothes... everything.

Yamaneko
11-09-2006, 09:44 PM
I always pay off my bills (electric, gas, Internet, phone -- water I don't have to pay for) when I get paid so I don't have to think about it later. I also get to see my paycheck diminish, which is always fun.

Venom
11-09-2006, 09:44 PM
I pay no bills but I do listen to the Beastie Boys.

Flying Mullet
11-09-2006, 09:48 PM
I play all my bills, from the utilities and credit cards to the mortgage and property taxes.

Yamaneko
11-09-2006, 09:49 PM
How are the graphics?

sephirothishere
11-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Bills. Do you pay bills? Are are you young and naive

i might be a lil young but i aint naive....i pay some bills..btu then the electricity gets cut off....and i have free water....somthin botu the area i live in bein on an infinite source of water...so..ya..thats it.....so..thats cool...

Flying Mullet
11-09-2006, 09:57 PM
How are the graphics?
They're okay, but the electric bill is still 4 bit, and that's starting to hurt my eyes. :(

Levian
11-09-2006, 10:05 PM
I have two! Phone and apartment. Electricity and internet included in the apartment one, so not much to keep track on, really. Growing up is freaky, I've become everything I once hated. :(

Mitch
11-09-2006, 10:06 PM
I pay the bills as soon as I have to and it sucks 'cos it means that money I had to spend on something destructive gets spent on a house or something silly like that.

Luckily I don't have to pay any bills for the next 4 months or so.

yumi
11-09-2006, 10:08 PM
I have to pay bills and thanks to some mean ex flatmates and the idiots that run the student loan company I have some much outstanding
My Electricity (£400) and Gas (£170) were due back in July and my
rent (£650) was due back in October.

Denial is my friend.

Leeza
11-10-2006, 12:17 AM
I play all my bills, from the utilities and credit cards to the mortgage and property taxes.
The game isn't really much fun, so I just pay mine. :)

Flying Mullet
11-10-2006, 12:20 AM
You should really try it sometime. For our phone bill, if you get the high score for the month your bill is free!

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-10-2006, 12:23 AM
I have my rent (includes hydro and heating), electricity, phone/internet/cable and my tuition (twice a year). I am thankful for student loans.

oddler
11-10-2006, 12:27 AM
I have very rich parents.

It's their job to look after me and pay my way.

So nope, I pay no Bills.

My parents know it is their responsibility to take care of me and give me money whenever I want.

Otherwise they shouldn't have bothered to have children.

So far they pay for my car, my apartment, my food, my clothes... everything.

You make me feel like :( inside, Devil man. Just pure :( .

I pay for my car, rent, electricity, insurance, water, internet, engagement ring, cell phone, FFXI, you name it; I enjoy it. It makes me feel so good to pay bills.

No, I've never tried to cheat the government out of money. The longest I went after having bills to pay without paying one was perhaps two weeks. :confused:

To sum up: :( ... sigh, Devil Man.

Cloudane
11-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Board, mobile phone, car insurance, online game subscriptions, credit bills.

It sucks, especially the latter (Credit is Badddd, mkay?)

Just glad I didn't fall into the trap of university. "Education, education, education" said Bliar (sic) - shortly before landing almost every 18-24 year old with about a £10,000 debt if they wanted to go to Uni.

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-10-2006, 12:37 AM
I'll have to when I get my paycheck soon, urgh suckie!

My step-nan is one of the last great pole tax evaders!

kikimm
11-10-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't pay anything yet, although my dad has tried to get my to pay for my cell phone several times. Luckily I got fired from my job before it could be pursued too much!

I know I'll be paying for car insurance and the cell phone soon, though. I'm hoping I won't have to pay for rent but we'll see. God that would be so lame.

Christmas
11-10-2006, 02:27 AM
I paid for all my bills and I worked for the government. :(

But I never enjoyed it. :(

rubah
11-10-2006, 02:33 AM
I'll have to when I get my paycheck soon, urgh suckie!

My step-nan is one of the last great pole tax evaders!

I thought they repealed the tax on the Polish.

I pay and post no bills.

Rantz
11-10-2006, 10:44 AM
I pay for rent, electricity, internet, phone. Water is included in the rent. And although it sucks spending your money on it, it feels good to rely on yourself. AND DON'T END UP LIKE THIS GUY: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nleUEOdB4U

Mirage
11-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Rent, electricity, mobile phone and FFXI. The longest I've gone without paying one is 3 months, then they cut my phone access, so I had to just pay.

Chemical
11-10-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm currently paying off some horrible debt to God.

Third time on earth and still a woman.
Praise Buddah get me off this thing.

Loony BoB
11-10-2006, 01:14 PM
I live on my own, therefore I pay for everything. Monthly payments include...

Rent
Gas
Electricity
Phone
Cable TV (+ Sky Sports package, +MUTV)
Internet
Cineworld passes for Danielle & I
#eoff's chatserver
Mastercard automatic payments
Council Tax
Contact Lens deal
Bus Card (prepaid, not really a bill)
Cellphone (prepaid, not really a bill)

There might be other things I've forgotten. Everything but those last two are on direct debit, which means all my bills are payed immediately.

Fatal Impurity
11-10-2006, 01:21 PM
The only bill i pay is Bill Gates for his crappy windows OS's....GRRRR!