PDA

View Full Version : And so I'm leaving all my assets and Mt. Zozo too~

Avarice-ness
11-10-2006, 06:03 PM
If you had to make a will protaining of things from EOFF, what would you put in it, and who would you give things too?

In my EOFF will, I leave:
MSI tied up in my basement for Jowy.
Mt. Zozo and all my goats that live there to Bipper for his nailing enjoyment. (You better end up being a scarry old man nailing goats at the top of the hill or I'll haunt you!)
and
A broken down dooms day device to Jebus, so he can fix it up, then end up finishing up the end of the world. :)

No one gets Zozo, It'll become a free-for-all. :razz:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I have nothing anyone wants

Avarice-ness
11-10-2006, 06:48 PM
I have nothing anyone wants

I'm sure that's not true. :( Could I have your siggy then? :razz:

LunarWeaver
11-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Ava didn't leave me a damn thing. :mad2: I'm not stalking your user notes for nothing you know. You're sposed to be my sugar mayor.

I would leave my slave children to MizMiz, all my PMs to roto since only he PMs me anyway, my game collection can go to Zero because I can't think of anything else to give him, my corpse can go to Pill (ultimate gift), Ava gets a lot of nothing, Shiny can have my teddy bear, Rae can have a bottle of orange juice, Mr. Rise gets my scarf because he's Russian and Russians have scarf fetishes, Christmas gets an asspat of congratulations just because I think she's funny, Acid can all have my super gay techno music since he wants it but won't admit it, Mr. Rantzien can have my straw collection, and Kelster can have a jar of spit.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-10-2006, 07:35 PM
umm, GeneralSapphire shall get EVERYTHING, cos u lot dnt love me :cry:

The Devil Man
11-10-2006, 07:38 PM
I would leave my MAGNIFICENCE and AWESOMENESS and SHEER BRILLIANCE for Sephirothishere. :)

But seeing Sephirothishere is already super-cool, he probably doesn't need it :(

But yea. Everything Devil Man has, he'd leave only to Sephirothishere :mwahaha:

And RiseToFall can have my games collection. He needs more games!

Oh, and Anaisa can have my delicious chocolate cakes :drool: Stale food doesn't bother her, so I'd happily leave all my chocolate cakes just for Anaisa!

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 08:04 PM
I'd pass off my insane and obsessive KHII knowledge to Z_X, my computer to Samuraid, and my illegal forest to Lunar. Mulley and GG would get my D2 stuff; my secret Pirate Red Mage closet and possessions can go to Maxx Power. My DVD collection can go to Rye.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-10-2006, 08:14 PM
If you had to make a will protaining of things from EOFF, what would you put in it, and who would you give things too?

Mt. Zozo and all my goats that live there to Bipper for his nailing enjoyment. (You better end up being a scarry old man nailing goats at the top of the hill or I'll haunt you!)
and
A broken down dooms day device to Jebus, so he can fix it up, then end up finishing up the end of the world. :)

Would you give me your FF6 game so i could trash that sorry clown once again?

Old Manus
11-10-2006, 08:23 PM
As long as Christmas and Levian get naked pictures of me, we're cool.

Roto13
11-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Avarice-ness didn't leave me anything. :( Can I have the -ness from your name so I can be roto13-ness-ness?

I'd leave Lunar's PMs to Genji. Tehe, pms.

escobert
11-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Dan could have my name and I would let Levi and Manus fight over my dead corpse for their pleause :bigsmile:

Avarice-ness
11-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Ava didn't leave me a damn thing. :mad2: I'm not stalking your user notes for nothing you know. You're sposed to be my sugar mayor.
Alrigh Alright.. You can have all my Jidoorian slaves. :)

Oh and I forgot Mr. Pill.

He can have all the left over cookies I'm hording. :)

And Dan will learn the meaning of Congisment. It's like the meaning of life, only cooler. :razz:

and

Would you give me your FF6 game so i could trash that sorry clown once again?
HIS NAME IS KEFKA

Avarice-ness didn't leave me anything. :( Can I have the -ness from your name so I can be roto13-ness-ness?

I'd leave Lunar's PMs to Genji. Tehe, pms.
Yes, you may have my -ness! =D

Dan could have my name and I would let Levi and Manus fight over my dead corpse for their pleause :bigsmile:
Oh and you get a million dollars to spend on what you like and all my GW accounts so you can pretend your a women for a while. =]

LunarWeaver
11-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Alrigh Alright.. You can have all my Jidoorian slaves. :)

Sweet :jess: This is proof that shameless begging gets results.

Psychotic
11-10-2006, 10:37 PM
To theundeadhero, I leave six silver shillings.
To Lekana, I leave my hair shape.
To Azar, I leave my hair pigment.
To themagicroundabout, I leave my estate in the glorious hometown.
To Meat Puppet, I leave my collection of infectious diseases. I've got all the regulars in there like smallpox and chlamydia, but I've also got some rare ones like schistosomiasis and saturday night fever.
To Resha, I leave my signed Martin Keown jockstrap.
And to you, gentle readers of Eyes on FF who have supported me over the years, I leave you my heart. I think it would make a good tennis ball.

rubah
11-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I leave #A_Room to Azar, but I suggest he spends a long time cleaning it before using.

everything else goes to stu

Decessus
11-10-2006, 10:40 PM
My stuff goes with me to the grave. :mad2:

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-10-2006, 10:45 PM
All I have is Leviathan. I think I will take him with me to the afterlife. Then I can terrorize the underworld and start a revolution!

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I would give rubah my Auron related memoribilia.

I would give my rubah to hsu.

I would give my hsu and rubah to Lynxie pie.

I would give my heart to Kishi.

I would give my debts to Devil Man. :)

And BoB can have all of my hair.

Bloodline666
11-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I'd just auction off all my possessions instead of hand it over to someone in a will, and leave with all the profits.