PDA

View Full Version : What are you getting for Christmas?

Northcrest
11-10-2006, 06:11 PM
I back from school torture and I'm really tired so i back with a question.For Christmas my sister (Pure Aerisbeauty7) my little sister and I are going to get a Nintedo Wii with 3 controlers and Super Smash Bros Brawl. If not Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. I'm also planning to get Yu-Gi-Oh cards and Final Fantasy XII. Does anyone know when Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming out for the Wii?

Spiffing Cheese
11-10-2006, 06:13 PM
DVDs and DS games are what I want. :p

Zante
11-10-2006, 06:16 PM
A bunch of games as well as some of the obligatory stuff like clothes.

Zeldy
11-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Im asking for GHD's and a nice new Perfume.
Id like to get some new Tshirts too. I havnt asked for them yet, though.

theundeadhero
11-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm too old. I tell my parents I don't want anything.

Avarice-ness
11-10-2006, 06:18 PM
I wanted a new piano, but my dad says it's irrational. So I'm just going to ask for an iPod. My dad says since I'm 21, I should get all clothes for christmas. I don't agree with that. :(

Clouded Sky
11-10-2006, 06:19 PM
I wasn't planning on much, but they offered to buy a cheap projector for me. Unfortunately I don't have enough space in my dorm room, so I think I'm just going to ask for a Wii instead.

XxSephirothxX
11-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Hopefully money and some practical stuff. I could use a new leather watch band and a few articles of clothing.

Northcrest
11-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Yeah I'm not the only one getting a Wii!

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 06:26 PM
I already got what I wanted for XMas: OC Season III, Las Vegas Season III, House Season II, and FFXII.

I also received negative 250 dollars, but that's not the point.

Clouded Sky
11-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Wait a minute. I figured this thread out.

I'm not getting Christmas ANYTHING!

She can get what she wants on her own time.

You tricky blighters.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Hate mail

Freya
11-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I don't know what Christmas would like, i can't get her somethign if i don't know. Maybe some soap that smells like turkey will please her...

I'm going to get a preorder of the WoW expansion since it comes out in like january or febuary something like that. That and a really cool gaming chair. Ok I'm cheap i'll only get the chair one not the one with the subwoofers and such in it....

GeneralSapphire
11-10-2006, 06:37 PM
I want Final Fantasy all of them!!!!!!!But there sint much chance of that now is there!!!!!Theres probably loads more too, like the Arthur books and anythink fantasy!!!

Northcrest
11-10-2006, 06:38 PM
No for the holiday Christmas not the member on EyesonFF!

Jowy
11-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Nothing, because I don't celebrate. ;)

BarelySeeAtAll
11-10-2006, 06:40 PM
my cuz was sposed to be getting me sephi, sposed to be....

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-10-2006, 06:43 PM
No for the holiday Christmas not the member on EyesonFF!

In that case, I'm going to reward myself with a usernote

sora&riku
11-10-2006, 06:53 PM
im getting the all powerful wii:love:

Yuna-Lenne
11-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Just like last Christmas, I don't want anything, so whatever my parents decide to get me. :P

Dreddz
11-10-2006, 07:01 PM
New Laptop I hope.

Polaris
11-10-2006, 07:04 PM
I have no idea... :( Hopefully a new keyboard for my computer :(

LunarWeaver
11-10-2006, 07:07 PM
For the one day of the year I suddenly become religious to get stuff, I will probly get a card with money on it, and then use that to buy a bunch of games like Okami, Bully, Shadow Hearts: From the New World, Baten Kaitos Origins, and other uber-nerd things.

Mythra
11-10-2006, 07:11 PM
While I haven't asked for anything yet, I would really like an acoustic guitar (with nylong strings, so I guess it would be a classical guitar lol) or a Xbox 360 with a few games. Either one would be cool acutally.

Marluxiaswife
11-10-2006, 07:12 PM
my mother is geting me a digital camera for christmas and others thing but i don't know what they are *laughs werid*

GeneralSapphire
11-10-2006, 07:33 PM
I forgot to say i want Within Temptation-Silent Force!!

The Devil Man
11-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Devil Man is getting a Brand New girlfriend for Christmas ;) :drool:

His current one needs replacing :( She is past her sell-by-date.

So he shall upgrade her like a computer to a much more sexier one ;)

PlaidMage
11-10-2006, 07:50 PM
CSI Season 6 is the only thing I want so far.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-10-2006, 07:54 PM
All i want for christmas is peace and happiness!

This basically means that if i donŽt get a lot of money iŽll burn the christmas tree!

Yamaneko
11-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm giving myself a Christmas present and banning someone at random.

Rye
11-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Um... I think I'm asking for just money, to go towards my saving up for the professional digital cam I want.

Quindiana Jones
11-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Nothing. I haven't known her for that long, and I don't actually know where she's from so I wouldn't be able to send anything.

Oh right! I don't care what I get, for me it really is just the thought.

Levian
11-10-2006, 09:28 PM
My mom usually asks my sister what to get for me, and asks me what to get for my sister. Knowing my sister I'm guessing we'll both end up with Zelda.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-10-2006, 09:31 PM
not being mean or anything, but, how are we supposed to know what we are getting for christmas?is this just what we are wanting or something?

Shlup
11-10-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm going to ask for a Wii, but I'm only half expecting to get it. It depends on whether or not my stepmom can afford it, which is iffy.

BJ'll get me The Sims 2 Pets expansion pack though. But other than that I don't know.

ama124
11-10-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm not sure what i'm getting. I really want the power adapter for my ipod, clothes, and money. I also want the Nintendo DS lite because it looks cool although the psp is nicer and its directed towards a younger audience. The psp would be useles for me because its just like an ipod. But i prolly wont be getting it.

oddler
11-10-2006, 09:44 PM
not being mean or anything, but, how are we supposed to know what we are getting for christmas?is this just what we are wanting or something?

I don't know.
And I don't know.

But I feel you.

I hope I don't get anything. :)

BarelySeeAtAll
11-10-2006, 09:45 PM

I don't know.
And I don't know.

But I feel you.

I hope I don't get anything. :)

please dont
i hope i get something, a few words is all i ask for, from anybody, but that seems too much too ask anyone here...

Vincent, Thunder God
11-10-2006, 09:55 PM
This is my Christmas list so far. Whatever I don't get will become part of my Birthday list.

CDs:

-Yes: “The Yes Album”
-Yes: “Tales from Topographic Oceans”
-Yes: “Going for the One”
-King Crimson: “Larks’ Tongues in Aspic”
-King Crimson “Starless and the Bible Black”
-King Crimson: “Red”
-Harmonium: “L’heptade”
-Frank Zappa: “Chunga’s Revenge”
-Frank Zappa: “Over-nite Sensation”
-Frank Zappa: “One Size Fits All”
-Frank Zappa: “Zoot Allures”
-Frank Zappa: “Joe’s Garage Acts 1, 2, 3”
-Frank Zappa: London Symphony Orchestra Vol. 1, 2
-Frank Zappa: “Imaginary Diseases”

DVDs:

-Blade Runner
-Prison Break Season 1
-Lost Season 2

Comics:
-Essential Wolverine Vol.4
-Rising Stars Vol. 1, 2, 3

Mitch
11-10-2006, 09:57 PM
A Big Day Out Ticket and a Datsuns ticket.

That way my Christmas will be extended throughout January

My name is...something..?
11-10-2006, 09:58 PM
I haven't the faintest idea.
I'm not really dying to get my hands on anything, because I usually have enough money to get what I want.

Well, there's the obligatory random Christmas presents from my parents.
Those are always fun to open.
I got some boxers, a new wrench and a man thong in one last year. 0_o
:choc2:

Xaven
11-10-2006, 10:00 PM
If asked, I'll just say I want an (possibly wireless) optical mouse and a wireless keyboard. I'm too expensive for my parents as it is. :D

Vikeve
11-10-2006, 10:02 PM

My parents normally ask me what I want becuase they know i like games but they don't know what games and since my parents are cool:cool: there not going to get me some game out of random. But its tue they always get me one gift that i have no clue what it is.:)

hmmm.... i don't know yet. last year i didn't ask for much so i got a bunch of weird gifts they saw around which was cool but i think i may ask for stuff this year there are always games out there that i want but never get.hmmm....

rubah
11-10-2006, 10:39 PM
A macbook pro and probably very little else:(

Leen-Leen
11-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I'd like more video games, but I've got enough already, so maybe not. Anyways, my dad's the one who buys electronics stuff for me, and I've already asked a lot from him, so I probably won't ask him for anything this Christmas.

My mom on the other hand ... xD I've been wanting to get a LeSportSac bag for a long time, now, and hopefully I'll be able to get it soon.

theundeadhero
11-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Yams is getting the best gift yet.

rubah
11-10-2006, 11:35 PM

Because I ordered it two days ago.

Christmas
11-11-2006, 01:25 AM
NOTHING.

DarkLadyNyara
11-11-2006, 01:33 AM
I'm hoping for money. Because my family really doesn't know my taste.

Iceglow
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Well I don't know everything but so far Tinker's has indicated that she is either going to get me an 80gb I-pod or an X-box 360 for christmas. I feel bad about the expenditure but still it's a wonderful offer. As for my family I will probably be given money or vouchers as they have no clue what to get me, if they do buy me anything it will probably be tied to what Tinker's wants to get me.

Reles
11-11-2006, 01:59 AM
Clothes, books, maybe some movies.

TidusMaster
11-11-2006, 03:35 AM
man,i want an electric guitar,so i can sing for my band AND play rythme guitar

Northcrest
11-11-2006, 09:37 PM
A found out that the games I want for the Wii (Super Smash Bros Brawl, Sonic and the Sacred Rings, and Super Mario Galaxy) are not going to be out until next year:crying:. So I'm either getting Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenchai 2 or Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. If not I'm getting a DS Lite on my birthday and Money.

Christmas
04-10-2022, 07:24 AM

Spoken like an Alpha Male! Please teach the Beta losers here how it is done. :bigsmile:

PS: Any idea why is he banned? His dick size? :bigsmile:

Nothing. I haven't known her for that long, and I don't actually know where she's from so I wouldn't be able to send anything.

Omg, you were so cuteeeee back then taking this seriously ~~~~

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-11-2022, 04:49 AM
Ah yes, the year of the Wii.

I hope OP got what he wanted. Brawl was a really fun game.

Quindiana Jones
04-11-2022, 04:24 PM

Spoken like an Alpha Male! Please teach the Beta losers here how it is done. :bigsmile:

PS: Any idea why is he banned? His dick size? :bigsmile:

Omg, you were so cuteeeee back then taking this seriously ~~~~

I sent you those dick pics in the end, I think.