PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Christmas Card Exchange

Pages : [1] 2

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2006, 07:12 PM
It's coming close to being the most wonderful time of year again, ladies and gents; Christmastime! And with the holiday season comes the EoFF Christmas Card Exchange! Now I have no idea the history of this exchange, but I participated in it last year and it was so much fun to make cards, but even more fun to receive them from many EoFFers.

I'll be managing the exchange this year, because I'm probably the most trustworthy of you vandals and because I said so. ;)

Here are the guidelines and rules for this year's exchange. If you have any suggestions, PM them to me or mention them in thread.

1) If you add yourself to the list, make sure you're able to send a card to everyone who is on the list. Even a scrap of paper with "Merry Christmas!" on it is a great card. If your financial situation limits you from sending cards to a large number of EoFFers, PM me and we will work something out. However, I strongly urge everyone to try and send each member on the willing list something. No one wants to feel like Ralph Wiggum on Valentine's Day.

2) The deadline for having your addresses PMed to me is November 27, (the first Monday AFTER U.S. Thanksgiving) by 12:00AM EST. I will be sending out the addresses the next afternoon. (Tuesday, November 28). Any addresses PMed to me after the deadline are going to sit in my PM box all alone and be sad.

3) Do not send your address to anyone else but me. I am not having crazy PM spam happening all over this board as a result of me. They'd beat me up in the Staff forum.

4) As soon as the addresses are sent out and the cards are received, it is up to everyone who has the mailing list to delete them in a proper manner (there should be no reason to keep them after getting the cards). This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all those involved. Also note that I cannot be held accountable for what type of person ends up getting your address as a result of this. Please understand that you are putting a lot of trust in your fellow members when you decide to do this.

5) You do not have to give your real name or a permanent street address. PO Boxes or dorm addresses are perfectly fine to use, just as long as it is a real address that you maintain. You are more than welcome to use your EoFF name as the name on your envelope. Your mailman will just look at you funny.

6) Please do not send small objects inside envelopes. The envelope will be opened by workers at the U.S.P.S to ensure there are no hazardous materials inside, and the object will be removed anyways. Glitter has, in my experience, not been subject to this removal.

7) Do not, under any circumstances, send rude or threatening messages to anyone through the Christmas Card exchange. If I find out about it, I will ban you from the exchange until I am dead, and I will urge those you offended to press charges, or seek legal recourse myself. It is against US Federal Law to abuse or threaten someone through the postal service. And you'll just be showing a lot of people what a jerk you really are.

8) The most important rule, have a great time with this. This is one of the few times you can step outside of your EoFF identity and reach out to your online friends through real life communications. And it is a small, but incredibly powerful way to make a difference in someone's holiday season. There is no reason on earth this shouldn't be happy fun goodtimes.

Yay Christmas! :D

Tavrobel
11-10-2006, 07:34 PM
How sweet. This looks interesting.

Rocket Edge
11-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Cool. I'm in. :up:

Rye
11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
That looks wonderful. Unfortunatly, I can't receive letters lately, but I do find my way to send a few. :) So I don't see how I can participate, but I love this idea.

Freya
11-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Sounds neat but sending cards overseas might be difficult for some.

Quindiana Jones
11-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I want you all to send me cards, but I'm a cheap bastard, and also I was hoping for a card from Rye, with a lock of her hair :O_O:

Not really, but...y'know. I felt like saying that. I may be in. If you don't get my address then it obviously means I'm not. Duh ;)

fire_of_avalon
11-10-2006, 09:16 PM
That looks wonderful. Unfortunatly, I can't receive letters lately, but I do find my way to send a few. :) So I don't see how I can participate, but I love this idea.

PM me and we'll talk.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
11-10-2006, 09:54 PM
I think I want to this year. I'm not sure, but I'll let you all know. :) I love this idea. I hope my mom doesn't freak. :p

Vikeve
11-10-2006, 10:20 PM
I think thats a hapy idea but maybe not this year my parents will look at thses cards and be like WTF you giving people you adress somedy you'll get rapped and blah blah blah.

Jowy
11-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Fun stuff.

*gives you information*

Strider
11-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Well, whaddaya know? Tomorrow, I shall have a new address, so it'll be a nice way to inaugurate my new home. :D

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Sounds fun, I'm up for that!

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Is it wrong that I was wondering about this earlier today?

I am all game!

Fire_Emblem776
11-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Aww to get a card from Cid, or the admins, then my life is complete ^_^

Mittopotahis
11-10-2006, 11:40 PM
My postman is very unreliable, so I won't participate. That, and I really don't have money to send stuff overseas. I was looking forward to this from last year, but it looks like I will wait for next year again :)

kikimm
11-11-2006, 12:08 AM
I've been waiting for this.

Xander
11-11-2006, 01:18 AM
As you know from my lj, I'm in! :D

oddler
11-11-2006, 01:48 AM
Seeing as there will be more people interested in doing this than to which I could write, I'm going to have to decline. Know, however, that I am wishing "Happy Holidays" upon all who sign up. :)

Rusty
11-11-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm in, again!~

Jack
11-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Why not?

*sends infomation*

Leeza
11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure about my address so I will get back to you on this before the deadline. :cat:

mooglebunni608
11-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Stupid question, I know, but, can we send people cards but not put our addresses down?

Leeza
11-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Stupid question, I know, but, can we send people cards but not put our addresses down?
That would mean that you would have their addresses, but they would not have yours to send you your card. Or...it would mean sending all of the cards to a trusted someone who does have all of the addresses and then have them send out the cards to everyone, but I don't see anyone here having time to do that. Also, the postage problem would be a bit much.

Nominus Experse
11-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Add me to the list of those participating.

Denmark
11-11-2006, 08:01 PM
sure why not?!

I probably won't get all of them until January sometime because I'm having them sent to my school address and I'll be at home from mid-December to mid-January, but yeah!

The Devil Man
11-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Devil Man wouldn't mind doing this but...

He has a feeling not many people like him enough to send him a Christmas Card :crying:

If people liked him then maybe he might :(

Edit to add: Response to that comment below....

Who says it is a self-pity fest? It is merely a simple of statement of fact.

World of Difference :eek:

Oh yea, and some people like hearing self-pity, so there!

kikimm
11-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Before it even starts - don't turn this thread into a self-pity fest. No one wants to hear it. Post just about the Christmas Card Exchange. And I don't want to hear any sass from no one either!

Sent you my DETAILS, foa. :D

SammieBabe
11-12-2006, 01:57 AM
I had such a blast doing this last year..I'm sooo in again...:)

Christmas
11-12-2006, 01:59 AM
It is possible we can send gifts too rather than just cards? Cause I just brought something EXPLOSIVE for NANNY MANUS and I hope he receive it in time before it goes off. :bigsmile:

Chemical
11-12-2006, 03:48 AM
It'd be an awesome change from junkmail and billz! :D

yumi
11-12-2006, 04:47 PM
Sounds great. I want cards too!!

StarChild
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm in, I love sending Christmas Cards!

Cruise Control
11-12-2006, 08:55 PM
I think I'm in.

Leeza
11-12-2006, 09:00 PM
How many people is this so far, foa? I count about 20.

Xander
11-12-2006, 09:56 PM
There looks like there will be a loot. Perhaps there should be other options for people who can' tsend out to *everyone* on the list. Say, there are two people who can only afford to send to half, you could split the people between them? I don't think everyone is gonna mind *that* much if they don't get one from everyone. At least people should still be able to take part even if they can't afford everyone, I think... :)

Edit - oh but FOA did say she could sort something out if that's the case so yeah.. :D

Cruise Control
11-12-2006, 10:05 PM
If there aren't very many more, I can afford to send to you sily brits too! :)

fire_of_avalon
11-13-2006, 01:37 PM
There are twenty two people signed up in some way. :)

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 02:30 PM
i'm in for this it might give me something to do

The Devil Man
11-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Devil Man would like to send a Christmas Card to the following Beautiful Goddesses:

Fire of Avalon :drool:
Leeza :hyper:
Rubah ;)
ShlupQuack :lovers:
Resha :love:
Anaisa :tongue:

And some other Beautiful Goddesses whose names I forget.

And I'd like to send the following Cool Dudes Written Christmas Greetings Too!

RiseToFall :thumb:
Sephirothishere :cool:

And thats all I can think of for now :)

Xander
11-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Well you don't get to just choose people! :mad2:

!

Leeza
11-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Well you don't get to just choose people! :mad2:

!

Some people can't afford to send to everyone, but would still like to send cards so I think he might be able to send to just a few, if foa has the time to sort through things like this. He wouldn't get everyone else's addresses. Just the people that he would send cards to. And then only those people would get his addresses. It starts getting complicated so I don't know if foa would hve time for that, but it's her decision. Although when RSL did this I think he just picked random people to send cards to and not specific ones. :)

Tasura
11-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Yay~ This was fun last year, so sign me up again! *PMs foa*

Xander
11-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Hehe, yeah I mentioned that in my previous post anyway, was just kidding because he missed me out! ;__; :D

Jigsaw
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Times like this I wish I had a mailbox. :(

The Devil Man
11-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Some people can't afford to send to everyone, but would still like to send cards so I think he might be able to send to just a few, if foa has the time to sort through things like this. He wouldn't get everyone else's addresses. Just the people that he would send cards to. And then only those people would get his addresses. It starts getting complicated so I don't know if foa would hve time for that, but it's her decision. Although when RSL did this I think he just picked random people to send cards to and not specific ones. :)

Hehe, yeah I mentioned that in my previous post anyway, was just kidding because he missed me out! ;__; :D

I apologise for my over-sight Xander :love: It was just the names I could think of that precise moment!

But.... yah! I just wanna send Christmas Cards to my friends on here, and they include all the ladies on that short list of mine :)

There are 2 more names I wanna add to that list. They are:

Xander (:tongue:) and
Little Miss Awesome! :bounce:

Because you guys are kewl :)

And that'll be all I can manage in postage stamps and Quality Christmas Cards this Winter! (I ain't gonna get no cheap crappy cards for all my buddies! :mad2:)

Cruise Control
11-13-2006, 11:43 PM
Your all getting the cards that come in sets of 25 from the dollar store!

I only have ten dollars. t_t

Leeza
11-13-2006, 11:52 PM
Your all getting the cards that come in sets of 25 from the dollar store!

I only have ten dollars. t_t

Even a scrap of paper with "Merry Christmas!" on it is a great card.

Clouded Sky
11-14-2006, 12:27 AM
What better way to spend a 6 week winter break? I'm staying in my dorm, alone, so this should keep me busy, at least a little bit.

theundeadhero
11-14-2006, 10:57 AM
I fully expect every one of you to stand at Parade Rest as your writing my messege, and to end every sentence with Sergeant.

Christmas
11-14-2006, 11:59 AM
I fully expect every one of you to stand at Parade Rest as your righting my messege, and to end every sentence with Sergeant.

I refuse. *flashes rank* :mad2:

Iceglow
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM
not "Sargent Sir!" hero? Bah I don't bow to any man not you or any other so I'm forming the rebel alliance with Christmas against that order.

Clouded Sky
11-14-2006, 08:57 PM
*flashes Christmas*

White Raven
11-14-2006, 09:39 PM
**joins in**

I think that there's still some glitter in my keyboard from 2 years ago :p

:)

Peegee
11-17-2006, 03:28 AM
Wow, this thread reads almost like like legalease. Is it for legal purposes or have incidents really happened?

I'll think about it for later :D

fire_of_avalon
11-17-2006, 03:36 AM
Nothing's happened as far as I know. I just think it would suck to get mean letters or cards at Christmas. So I'm letting people know the possible consequences of it. :D

leon123
11-18-2006, 05:43 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/Xxleon123xX/xmascard.jpg

Jack
11-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Wow, this thread reads almost like like legalease. Is it for legal purposes or have incidents really happened?

Its all possibilities. I had to it for the UK Meet-Up in April. Its just cause there is always a possibility that things might happen, and it'll be sod's law that it involves you.

KentaRawr!
11-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd love to participate, but sadly, I lack the Christmas spirit to do so. As well as the funds. And feeling of safety.

fire_of_avalon
11-21-2006, 08:05 PM
This is just y'all's deadline reminder. I must have the following:

1) Your address.

2) Any special instructions concerning cards being mailed to you.

3) Any and all questions concerning the list.

4) Lots and lots of candy.

5) A list of names or an idea of whom you will be sending your cards to if you can't send them to everyone on the list. If you want me to work out these details, you have to tell me soon.

By no later than NOVEMBER, 27 2006 AT 12:00AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. I will NOT accept any addresses, special instructions, or anything else pertaining to the Christmas Card Exchange after this date and time. Addresses will be PMed to participants at some point on Tuesday.

If there is an emergency situation concerning your ability to receive cards, you may PM me with this after the deadline. If you yank on my chain, thinking you're being funny, I will destroy you and everyone will be okay with it.

I'm also going to make an announcement. If you have any questions, PM me throughout this week, but I won't be getting back to you until Sunday.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM
i wish i could do this :(

Araciel
11-24-2006, 10:04 AM
i'm in for sure!! all my new friends (optimistic) will love to hear from me this non-denominational holiday season...i think it's 51c to send something to the states...i forget

Renmiri
11-25-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm in :D

That sounds fun, thanks for doing this !

Leeza
11-25-2006, 06:51 PM
i'm in for sure!! all my new friends (optimistic) will love to hear from me this non-denominational holiday season...i think it's 51c to send something to the states...i forget

51 is through Canada. To the States it is in the neighbourhood of 90. International would be over 1.50. This is Canadian currancy that I'm referring to.

Renmiri
11-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Meh.. $0.35 cents for continental US, around twice for Europe.

Why don't you guys make it so that the person sending - that wants to do it - sends some unused stamps of his country to fire or other mod ? Then they could mail the appropriate stamps to the fellows that are broke :D

I can mail some US stamps.

fire_of_avalon
11-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Okay, ladies and gents, I've sent off the official EoFF Christmas Card Exchange List. You'll notice that some stuff still needs to be added, but I'll get that to you when I'm able. Also, please please please PLEASE refer to the first post before you look silly asking silly questions, and feel free to use this thread as feedback. I'm not trying to be a hermit and keep you out of my PMs, I'm just helping you help yourself. ;)

If anything comes up, I'll update the thread. Yay Christmas!

Cruise Control
11-28-2006, 08:50 PM
:excited:

I just thought I'd tell you I got non-religious cards, seeings how all don't believe in Jesus.

Rocket Edge
11-28-2006, 10:48 PM
I'll get them all sent by the end of the week i'd say. Then it's basicly how long it takes for everyone to recieve them from Ireland. :monster:

kikimm
11-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Holy moly there is a lot of us xD

Not saying I can't handle it though. 8-)

SammieBabe
11-29-2006, 02:31 AM
I'v never had so much fun going to my mailbox. I look forward to getting everyone's cards!

11-29-2006, 02:34 AM
I apologize in advance if anyone gets a card in French...Most likely I will be going to the Dollarama to buy the cards, so yeah.

Denmark
11-29-2006, 03:05 AM
I am handmaking all cards. However, this project will not start until December 14th at the earliest, and seeing as how there are 31 cards for me to make, there's a good possibility not all of them will arrive before Christmas. I will send them off in waves though, I think. Just what I get done in a day.

Clouded Sky
11-29-2006, 03:59 AM
Just a few quick questions - Seeing as I don't understand half the non-american addresses, can I safely assume that as long as I write EXACTLY what has been PMed it will get there?

And do any of you know if they'll just figure out postage and stuff for me at the post office?

Denmark
11-29-2006, 04:17 AM
They'll help you with postage at the post office. Or, if you're American, the postages are as follows:

USA: 39 cents
Canada: 63 cents
UK and Australia: 84 cents.

Jack
11-29-2006, 07:30 AM
Just to point out, I don't think my Postcode was included in the mailing address list so hold on sending mine. Therefore, the Post Office can reject it.
foa should be sending out my Postcode.

Sorry for any inconvinence.

theundeadhero
11-29-2006, 07:34 AM
I can't believe stamps have gone up to thirty-nine cents since I last bought one two years ago :eek:!

Araciel
11-29-2006, 08:29 AM
51 is through Canada. To the States it is in the neighbourhood of 90. International would be over 1.50. This is Canadian currancy that I'm referring to.

oho cool. no worries there i am blessed with employment this year so it will all go smoothly heheh so out of touch with this arcane method of sharing information, i no longer remembered how much it cost

Rusty
11-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh my gosh there is so many of us this year xD I've already filled out 90% of cards. They will all be mailed on Friday. Just to let people know, those not mailing "abroad" I'm still sending you one.

The Devil Man
12-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Is it too late for Devil Man to participate? :(

He forgot all about this and would love to send cards to His Many Good Friends on EoFF :sad:

fire_of_avalon
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
PM me later and we'll work something out, maybe.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Um, I don't think I can send any cards out this year, I'm sorry. My family is having some money problem's and I don't want to sound like a burden to my parents to ask for money to send them. Is there any way I could still recieve them without sending?

Xander
12-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Yay I'm writing them tomorrow, lots but I'm glad so many people are joining innn. Probably post next week. Not using a pink pen cos everyone made fun last time :mad2: :D

Rusty
12-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Um, I don't think I can send any cards out this year, I'm sorry. My family is having some money problem's and I don't want to sound like a burden to my parents to ask for money to send them. Is there any way I could still recieve them without sending?

I'm sure people will still send you a card~ I've already written yours own, so I'm going to post it either way.

Cruise Control
12-02-2006, 02:40 AM
When should I mail them. They were such terrible fun that I'm done already.

kikimm
12-02-2006, 05:45 AM
Well, I'm going to be mailing mine next week, probably. I think it'd be a good idea to send them now, if you already have them done.

Xander
12-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, normally I send mine too early...but even if they come a bit after christmas I don't mind, makes January more exciting..xD Writing today =DD

theundeadhero
12-02-2006, 03:22 PM
I know it's only the second, but don't be surprised if mine are late. Crazy mail system.

fire_of_avalon
12-02-2006, 03:40 PM

The situation you're in is perfectly understandable, and I know I myself will still be sending you a card. It would be horrible of me to say NO ONE SEND CARDS TO FF7 + FF10 GURL CAUSE SHE HAS A PROBLEM, and I try really hard not to be horrible. ;)

Also, we need a nickname for you. Your eoff name is just too much typing. Perhaps you would like to be foa jr?

The Devil Man
12-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Also, we need a nickname for you. Your eoff name is just too much typing. Perhaps you would like to be foa jr?

I want to be foa jr!!! :mad2:

Rocket Edge
12-02-2006, 04:15 PM
How about 71100? :monster:

The Devil Man
12-02-2006, 04:27 PM
How about 'The Chosen One' like her Custom Rank Thingy?

Xander
12-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Aww being foa jr would be so cool... :D Yeah I'll wait to write that card till you say what we should write. ^_^

The Devil Man
12-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Aww being foa jr would be so cool... :D Yeah I'll wait to write that card till you say what we should write. ^_^

DEVIL MAN WANTS TO BE FOA JR!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Xander
12-02-2006, 07:30 PM
I've written five it may take me longer than I thought... I hope people don't mind cute cards. ^_^;; There may be some pink involved.. XD PSYCHOTIC MADE ME ;_;

kikimm
12-02-2006, 07:34 PM
I just called her Liz in the card.

And yeah I've got 21 done. All yesterday! Now I that I think about it though mine will probably be very late because of the money thing. :D Jesus Christ.

Clouded Sky
12-02-2006, 08:00 PM
If you open up (like, literally unfold) your cards from me, you get a special present! One page from an article on free trade! HOW EXCITING!:eek:

yumi
12-02-2006, 10:32 PM
I've started a grand total of 0. As soon as this stupid bug goes i'll be raring to go! I hope people like zombie angels

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-02-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm going to write mine tomorrow, no idea when to send them though, probably next week.

fire_of_avalon
12-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Haha, I haven't even bought cards yet. Go me.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Aww, thanks so much guys. And I am very honored to be foa jr! :D

Rusty
12-04-2006, 05:13 AM
My Christmas cards have been posted. I have no idea when you guys will be receiving them though.

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-05-2006, 12:21 AM
I'm going to buy the last of mine tomorrow, and send them thurday!

Cruise Control
12-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Mailed em today. Look in your mailbox.

I just called you whatever I felt more comfortable with, your name, or your username. I have bad writing, PM me if you can't read it.

Renmiri
12-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Ooooo!

Got my first EoFF card already :D

Weeeee! < dances around the house >

Sorry guys / gals I'm a bit late but the cards are going out this weekend!

12-08-2006, 01:07 AM
I promise tomorrow I will write/mail them out! *tells selfto wakeup early so he can do that and Christmas shopping*

Leeza
12-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Mine won't be out till Monday. :cat:

theundeadhero
12-08-2006, 02:21 AM
I just called you whatever I felt more comfortable with, your name, or your username.I hope you used my real name on the address, or I'll never get it.

Denmark
12-08-2006, 03:33 AM
I got Cruise Control's card yesterday! yayz0rz.

That being said, it's still at least 8 days till I start mine. but they're all gonna be HANDMADE srsly. so it's worth the wait?!

kikimm
12-08-2006, 05:06 AM
Yeah I got Cruise Control's today too :D

Aaaaaaaand I sent mine off today so yeah. Out of my hands now.

Cruise Control
12-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I hope you used my real name on the address, or I'll never get it.I'm not THAT retarded. I used real names on the outside, and whatever on the inside. Since I had no idea who would be giving people their mail.

Xander
12-08-2006, 11:36 AM
I think I have like 20/30 left to write tonight before I post tomorrow... that's this friday night sorted. xD

fire_of_avalon
12-08-2006, 03:33 PM
I forgot to announce, due to her crazy life and her babies, Sammie isn't going to be able to send cards. She's really, really, really sorry, and I tried to tell her it was okay. I hope she listens to me!

Rocket Edge
12-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I'll be sending mine tomorrow.

Jowy
12-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Ditto that.

And I got Cruise Control's card yesterday~

Xander
12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
I got Rusty's card :D Cute beaaaar. :love:

Also...just to let you know I think Iceglow might have a prob sending cards, or sending them ontime cos he lost his net connection and I don't think he will be back till at least the 13th. :cry:

PS. Is anyone finding the word "Christmas" doesn't even mean Christmas anymore it just means Christmas the EoFF member. Oh, it's so weird! xD

*2 hours later* PPS. Araciel's postcode is L0L :hahaha:

Oh and...I live in the UK...I noticed it wasnt on the list.

Clouded Sky
12-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Alright! Got Cruise Control's today. Thanks!

Mine won't be going out until next Monday or Tuesday. (Quality takes time guys.)

Tasura
12-09-2006, 07:06 AM
Yea, mine wont be sent out for awhile either, due to the whole, not being home thing, and the lack of money, I wont be home until about the 15th, so hopefully, the cards should be mailed by the 18th, those in Canada and overseas should get them on or around Christmas, those in the states probably wont, due to th overactive mail screening process.

dodhungry
12-09-2006, 07:09 AM
I am waiting to go home to send mine out. only 2 more days till out for the semester :tongue:

Xander
12-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Mine will be sent in 2 hours! Umm I better get a move on xD

Rocket Edge
12-09-2006, 11:46 AM
The point of this post is to apologise for my bad handwriting, anyway mine are being sent today. :greenie:

rubah
12-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I have a bunch made out, I guess I could mail them in batches, but I don't want to!

I've got star child's and CC's

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I got my first card this morning from Rusty.

Araciel
12-11-2006, 07:04 AM
i just heard earlier tonight that my rural post office is closed at the moment....but i will mail this giant stack on thursday when i make more foray into town! sorry for the lateness guys and dolls!

Cruise Control
12-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Unless they are here before Friday, I'll get all your cards the 2nd, when I'm back from vacation.

Giga Guess
12-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Aye yi yi...I have hit a small snag. I will say this...MY CARDS ARE COMING! Just that I hit a small problem and a few of them may be a bit late.

Rocket Edge
12-11-2006, 01:45 PM
I got my first card this morning from Rusty.

fire_of_avalon
12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
I should be sending my cards out on the fourteenth of fifteenth. Some of you definitely won't get them until after Christmas. I hope that's okay.

White Raven
12-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I'll get mine wrote up and mailed after my Globalization exam tomorrow.

Xander
12-11-2006, 07:23 PM
I should be sending my cards out on the fourteenth of fifteenth. Some of you definitely won't get them until after Christmas. I hope that's okay.

Course it's okay silly :D

Jowy
12-11-2006, 07:51 PM
kikimm card GET.

I'm mailing the lot of them off tomorrow before work. ;D

Cruise Control
12-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Got kikkim's. xD

~*~Celes~*~
12-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Got Kikkim's, Cruise Control's, and StarChild's ^^ I'm handmaking mine to save funds, so it might be a while guys :p

12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I got StarChild's today! Thanks!

BTW, I am a horrible procrastinator that only has three cards written so far. -__-;;;

Denmark
12-11-2006, 10:29 PM
cards received so far:
cruise control, starchild, kikimm, rusty.

I bought cards today because I realized I'm too lazy to make the 30+ cards I'd have to make. They'll be personalized though! As best I can, knowing y'alls like I does and all. I'll be sending them out in the next week perhaps? no guarantees on anything.

yumi
12-11-2006, 10:46 PM
I've got rusty's. Thank-you!!!!
I posted mine out today, so knowing how brilliant royal mail is you should be recieving them sometime in June.

kikimm
12-12-2006, 04:27 AM
I hope you guys aren't too creeped out by the fact that I do write something more than "Happy Holidays!" in everyone's card. Probably should have thought of that.

Not that I'm offended when people just write the standard. xD I hope I didn't give off THAT IMPRESSION oh god hyperventilating :(

theundeadhero
12-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Don't worry kikimm I write more too, and I prefer reading personal messages.

Xander
12-12-2006, 07:15 AM
I try and write a bit more too, though my cards are tiny xD Either way is good though ^_^

Rusty
12-12-2006, 07:45 AM
I tended to write more stuff to the people I know.

Rocket Edge
12-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I tended to write more stuff to the people I know.
Yeah same here, although if i don't really know that person, i just tend to run through people's profile and such so i can remember any posts or things that i liked from that person, and include it in the card.

12-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Got Twisted Tinkerbell's today! YAY! Thanks!

Renmiri
12-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Got Rusty's !! Txs! :love:

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-13-2006, 12:38 PM
I got kikimm's and yumi's card's this morning, thanks guys!

Giga Guess
12-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Just got kiki's last night! Thanks!

White Raven
12-13-2006, 03:09 PM
I just wrote them all up at this Beatles themed English pub down the road last night. An old lady came up and asked what I was doing and she thought it was sweet that I was doing it until she saw that I was sending one to "The Summoner of Leviathan", then she sort of gave me an odd look. :p

I also thought of hand delivering Chemical's 'cause she's in downtown T-Dot, but that would be too weird for someone who doesn't even know her. :)

fire_of_avalon
12-14-2006, 12:41 AM
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS IMPORANT INFORMATION

Chemical gave the wrong postal code in her address. Those of you who have already sent Chemical a card can send another one, or wish good luck to the one you have sent.

Below is the correct postal code. Chemical, at least you'll be getting a card from me. xD

M5T 1K5 <-- THAT is Chemical's postal code. Please make all necessary changes. Thx <3

Chemical
12-14-2006, 12:48 AM
I'm a Moop.

:(

Giga Guess
12-14-2006, 01:02 AM
Crap. NOW you tell me!

Well I sent out a ton of them today...I'd like confirmation on Traffic's address though.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Well, so far I've gotten Rusty's, kikimm's, and Cruise Control's. All very nice. <3 Thanks guy's. :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
12-14-2006, 04:19 AM
So yeah, I'm just going to call you Kari cause your forum name is uncomfortable to write ;) I wonder how many times you'll here this! Anyways, happy happy holidays!

That made my heart sore with glee, Kikimm :)

Araciel
12-14-2006, 07:22 AM
just got kikim's card...makes me feel bad that mine are just now going out!!

Giga Guess
12-14-2006, 01:18 PM
So yeah, I'm just going to call you Kari cause your forum name is uncomfortable to write ;) I wonder how many times you'll here this! Anyways, happy happy holidays!

That made my heart sore with glee, Kikimm :)

:p I wrote it on her envelope. Tildes and all.

Xander
12-14-2006, 01:25 PM
:p I wrote it on her envelope. Tildes and all.

Me too XD That was fun.

Christmas
12-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I SENT MY CARDS TOO, DID EVERYONE RECEIVE IT???? :bigsmile:

Xander
12-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Christmas isn't taking part.... ;_;

I got some cards today yay! I think..kiki's, Twisted Tinkerbell's, and Yumi's... thanks guys!

Edit - I'm confused about yumi's addresss...Birmingham, but your card came from Swindon??

Hmm anyway, I hope I didn't forget anyone, I'm running around all over the place right now XD

Clouded Sky
12-14-2006, 08:07 PM
I've gotten Cruise Control's and Rusty's. It takes forever because they have to go through the local post and then the college post. Fun stuffs. In any case, mine are finished, but I have to get to my bank for money some time this weekend when I find someone witha car, it's too far/cold to walk. But I promise they'll be out by about next Monday. I suppose this way some of you will be getting cards after Christmas and the excitement will just be drawn out. :)

On a side note, I started with a cloud and a sun on the back for clouded sky, but now that my name's changed, I think I'll draw a sheep on the back of each one too! Yay!

Iceglow
12-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Ok This has been stated in my usernotes but I am posting here as well.

I unfortunately at this late date will have to pull out of the list. I have been unable for over two weeks now get online, this is my first taster since getting back on. Now I understand most members will have sent their cards already and I have recieved some so far that tallies 3 recieved. I regret not being able to send my own out now at this late stage (royal mail sucks, getting the cards and sending them now means you may just recieve them for valentines day! I don't consider that an option) and thank those of you who have sent their cards to me already. I don't expect a card of some members on the list (Twisted Tinkerbell to be precise, everyone else who does send one will be a pleasant surprise) but look forwards to reading the ones I get.

Rusty yours was especially sweet and thanks a lot for sending it.

Kikkimm I really didn't expect one from you to be honest, cali is a long way away, ok so not so far as austrailia but still I was stunned to see that the first two cards I got were from abroad but thoroughly enjoyed it, my sister in law now jokes that I am in high demand by women across the world....I loved it.

Yumi I recieved yours this morning and was equally pleased with the recieving of it (I actually like recieving things in the mail, except bills) I had a little difficulty reading your handwriting on the card but understood the message and laughed a lot at my cat who managed to get covered in silver glitter from the card...he is a black cat.

Again my apologies for not being able to send a xmas card back to people. However I am working things out in my head and well I have come to a conclusion that with the permission of the members who sent me their xmas cards I will keep a record of their address and birthday and will without fail send each and every one of them a card However should I fail the birthday card quest I will find atleast one holiday I can send a card for...Valentines for example.

PM me about this if you wish to be kept on a list, (offline so as to be secure from hackers/thieves) for me to return this favour to you at some point.

Rocket Edge
12-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Well I sent out a ton of them today...I'd like confirmation on Traffic's address though.
Ireland doesn't have any postal codes or anything, so the address i gave is correct. :up:

Rusty
12-15-2006, 04:25 AM
I got kikimm's card today! Thank you =) I love it. My first card~

~*~Celes~*~
12-15-2006, 04:29 AM
I got Twisted Tinkerbell's today! =] Thankies! I'll probably end up asking my mom to buy some cards from the store for me rather than me making my own hand-made ones...T_T So it might be a bit longer, sadly :( But you all WILL get them! ~_^

Giga Guess
12-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I got Twisted Tinkerbell's today! =] Thankies! I'll probably end up asking my mom to buy some cards from the store for me rather than me making my own hand-made ones...T_T So it might be a bit longer, sadly :( But you all WILL get them! ~_^

After all the trouble I went through making everyone unique handmade cards?! For shame...
:p

Once I send out Traffic's card today, that should be everyone, except for if they bounce Chemical's.

12-15-2006, 06:59 PM
I got kikimm's today! Thanks!

I swear by this weekend I will have them out. I have the stamps and everything, I just need to write them. Please don't hurt me :D?

Clouded Sky
12-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Haha TSoL. Procrastination is the name of the game. I gave up on hand-made cards because I just don't have the time. So if you're on of the first four on the list, you get special homemade cards! Everyone else gets regular ones. I'll try and write something witty inside to make up for it! Hopefully they'll be out of my hands tomorrow or Monday.

Oh, Twisted Tinkerbell! I got your card, and I LOVE it!

Giga Guess
12-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Got Twisted Tinkerbell's and Rusty's. Both are fantastic! Thanks!

~*~Celes~*~
12-16-2006, 12:26 AM

After all the trouble I went through making everyone unique handmade cards?! For shame...

Once I send out Traffic's card today, that should be everyone, except for if they bounce Chemical's.

Sorry, Giga :rolleyes2

Well, I'll be sending them tomorrow. Just gotta wait on my dad to come home with more stamps! :)

Tasura
12-17-2006, 09:46 PM
I finally got all mine sent out, kinda, they're at the post office, they'll get mailed out tomorrow morning, so far I've got Rusty's card from the looks of things I should be getting more tomorrow, most of the cards have personalized messages, unless I dont know you, then a standard one >_<.

Denmark
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Someone kick my lazy behind into gear plz

There's 8 days until Xmas and I have 1/4 of a card done! :D

Xander
12-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Hmm mine are taking ages to come I think :(

Christmas
12-18-2006, 02:22 AM
mine too. :(

escobert
12-18-2006, 02:24 AM
I sadly didn't sign up this year :( I wish I had! I will next year :p

Rusty
12-18-2006, 06:13 AM
I got Twisted Tinkerbell's card today! Thank you! It was so cute.

White Raven
12-18-2006, 06:19 AM
There, all sent out. I even added a special gift within each one. ;)

Enjoy!

Giga Guess
12-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Hmm mine are taking ages to come I think :(

Mine likely will too...*shakes fist at the Canadian Postal system...*

Chemical
12-18-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm behind, I'm going to try to get my cards out today or tomorrow.
I doubt they'll make it in time. :P

Tasura
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM
There, all sent out. I even added a special gift within each one. ;)

Enjoy!

The Americans wont get them, I did that last year, but the paranoid US postal service opened up alll the envelopes and took it out =(.

~*~Celes~*~
12-18-2006, 08:12 PM
>.< CURSE MY HOME COUNTRY'S PARANOID POSTAL SERVICE! :'(

EDIT: Just got Rubah's and Renmiri's two minutes ago! ^^

White Raven
12-18-2006, 09:06 PM
OMG Leeza! Best gift ever, minus the copious amount of glitter in my keyboard now! :S Thanks!

The Americans wont get them, I did that last year, but the paranoid US postal service opened up alll the envelopes and took it out =(.

And I'm sure they won't, it's a little bit of Canadian cash after all ;):D

Tasura
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Haha, in that case they might keep it =O.

Denmark
12-18-2006, 10:16 PM
4 1/2 done, advancing nicely. (the rest won't take as long since I'm not writing as much. :o)

rubah
12-18-2006, 10:24 PM
I thought yumi's was super cute xD

I've also gotten rinmiri's, starchild's, and cruise control's

Rocket Edge
12-19-2006, 12:31 AM
I recieved Xander's, yumi's, & kikimm's.

kikimm
12-19-2006, 12:39 AM
All the ones that I've gotten so far have been super cute you guys are the best. I've gotten Cruise Control's, Rusty's, rubah's, Leeza's, Renmiri's, and Giga Guess'. I think that's all so far. :heart:

And I guess I better get on writing a new one for Chemical >=D

rubah
12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
I lied, I also have one from Twisted Tinkerbell, rusty, and kiki

Renmiri
12-19-2006, 02:35 AM
Those, plus Celes, Gigas (great photo!)... Weeee! Love them all! :love:

Let me know when you get mine guys & gals :D

12-19-2006, 02:35 AM
I got Leeza's, Xander's, Rusty's and Giga Guess' today! Thanks guys, I love them!

Also, I swear I will send out my cards soon, I am leaving Wednesday evening, so before then. *has 9 written*

Clouded Sky
12-19-2006, 06:28 PM
YAY! So I spent nearly as much on postage as I did for the cards themselves, but they're AWAY! They're in the mail! HOORAY!

Rocket Edge
12-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Recieved Leeza's today.

Xander
12-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Noone else's yet..glad a couple of people have mine now :D

Tasura
12-19-2006, 10:06 PM
I got Giga's, Leeza's and Twisted Tinkerbell's today, and Rusty's Friday when I got home from uni ^^

Giga Guess
12-20-2006, 12:41 AM
I got Leeza's (HOLY GLITTER BATMAN!), Renmiri's and Xander's. Thanks!

And how could you not know my real name, Leeza? I use it pretty liberally here. LOL!

Rusty
12-20-2006, 02:42 AM
I got Leeza's! Oh my gosh, the glitter! xD Thank you very much, I love it.

Araciel
12-20-2006, 02:57 AM
the glitter...and the WEAPON you sent are awersome leeza

Tasura
12-20-2006, 06:03 AM
I was expecting the glitter bath, so I opened it carefully >.>

12-20-2006, 06:06 AM
I was expecting the glitter bath, so I opened it carefully >.>

Same here!

I got Renmiri's card today! Thanks!

I am half way done writing them, so bear with me!

yumi
12-20-2006, 12:08 PM
I've already got twisted tinkerbell's, kikimms and rusty's cards but now I'm home for christmas so I won't get this rest till I get back to uni in Jan. So thanks in advance to anyone else who sent me a card!

:kaoyatta:

Giga Guess
12-20-2006, 01:28 PM
I can't believe my cards are already reaching their destination!

Jowy
12-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Looks like mine will be arriving after Christmas for the most part. :(

Sorry, there's been a few interfering factors causing this, but they should arrive by New Year's!

Xander
12-20-2006, 06:52 PM
I got Giga's and Leezas, yay nice unique cards I love the stuff in them :D

12-20-2006, 07:55 PM
I got yumi's and rubah's today! Thanks, I love them!

These are the last ones I will be opening since I going home tonight for the holidays, so I will have to wait after the New Year to see the rest, thanks in advance though.

Also, I have finished the cards and dropped them off to the mailbox just five minutes ago, so it will be a miracle if any of you get them before Christmas. :/ Anyways, hopefully the postal system will not be arses and you guys will get them before New Year's!

SeeDRankLou
12-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Alright, so the semester ended and work slowed down considerably, finally giving me time to purchase Christmas cards. I just sent them at the post office an hour ago. Hopefully I got all of your addresses and postage correct. It's possible that some of you won't get my card until after Christmas though :-\

I have received several of your Christmas cards already. This has turned out to be more fun that I thought it would, I don't ever receive Christmas cards from people, and thus I never send any. But this has been nice, and I look forward to getting the remainder of your Christmas cards.

By the way, to all of you in Europe, is glitter the theme for the holidays this year? :tongue:

Shlup
12-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Thank you, Leeza. My Dyson needed a workout.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-20-2006, 09:34 PM
I got Celes', rubah's, Renmiri's and a few more. And Leeza, thanks for all the sparkles..now I really have to clean my room. >.< :yuck:

Renmiri
12-21-2006, 06:14 AM
Awww. Me and my kids just loved the sparkles Leeza! :love: Twisted Tinkerbel's was pretty glittery too. I loved all of the cards I got so far!

Txs guys / gals!

http://forums.ffproject.net/images/misc/hohoho.gif Merry X-Mas http://forums.ffproject.net/images/misc/hohoho.gif

Giga Guess
12-21-2006, 06:42 AM
I'm glad everyone likes the cards I made.

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the glittery goodness Leeza!

Xander
12-21-2006, 10:25 AM
I got Renmiri's today, thanks :)

~*~Celes~*~
12-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Got Jowy's today! ^^ I'll be sure to fulfill your demand :)

SeeDRankLou
12-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Leeza, that was rather nice of you. My formerly bare refrigerator thanks you, as do I.

Giga Guess
12-22-2006, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I love the EoFF magnet!

Tasura
12-22-2006, 06:17 PM
I got White Raven's, Renmiri's, Rubah's, Xander'a and Kikimm's cards in the last two days, thank you all for the wonderful cards!

~*~Celes~*~
12-22-2006, 08:31 PM
1000 Giga points?! GAWD I'M SO LUCKY! ^^

Got Giga Guess', Leeza's, SeeDrankLou's, foa's, and Corey Swanson's :)

EDIT: A glitter bath AND a magnet from Leeza!! :love: GAWD I'M LOVED! 'n I LURVE the scenery pic...It's absolutely gorgeous! :love::heart:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Aww, I'm so glad I signed up for this. You guys are amazing. I got White Raven's and foa's this afternoon. Laughed really hard. Thanks for the 10 cents for a tire in Canada, WR :p And foa reminded me of myself when she spelled 'gurt' instead of 'gurl' in my card. <3 :bigsmile:

Tasura
12-22-2006, 09:44 PM
I got 25 Canadian tire cents from White Raven =D

loinharte
12-23-2006, 12:32 AM
how do u sighn up?:confused:

Renmiri
12-23-2006, 01:10 AM
I got 25 Canadian tire cents from White Raven =D
Aye, I always knew Canada uses "funny money" but never thought it was tire cents ;)

Just kidding, heh ? :D

Giga Guess
12-23-2006, 04:05 AM
how do u sighn up?:confused:

Too late, buds! Sorry. :)

Xander
12-23-2006, 10:34 AM
I got Sheep's and White Ravens! Really nice messages thanks guys, and yay a tire dollar...thing. XD

Iceglow
12-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Ok this message is not one of the finest posts I have ever had to make. It's a message from Twisted Tinkerbell, she'd love to make this post herself but under the circumstances of our breakup I have asked her to not return to EoFF she has agreed to do this so she has now left the community.

Twisted Tinkerbell would like to thank the many people who have sent her cards.

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-23-2006, 12:58 PM
*Thinks* Hang on, when did I EVER let a guy tell me what to do?

Thanks for the cards guys, you all rock!

Giga Guess
12-23-2006, 03:28 PM
I got Sheep's and White Ravens! Really nice messages thanks guys, and yay a tire dollar...thing. XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Tire_Money

SammieBabe
12-23-2006, 07:01 PM
I want to thank everyone who sent me a card, despite the fact that I couldn't send them. It was very sweet and made me smile.
You all brought brief moments of sanity in my chaos fueled life. :)
Thanks to everyone and have a great Christmas...:love:

Giga Guess
12-24-2006, 12:21 AM
I want to thank everyone who sent me a card, despite the fact that I couldn't send them. It was very sweet and made me smile.
You all brought brief moments of sanity in my chaos fueled life. :)
Thanks to everyone and have a great Christmas...:love:

:eek: You couldn't send cards?! Send my card back!

Renmiri
12-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Awww.. that's a shame. Breakups at Christmas time are the pitts! :(

I wish you both a merry x-mas :D and a new year full of friendship and fun.

PS: Got 6 cards today. Weeeeee!!! This is being lots of fun :love:

PPS: Xander, my older daughter "stole" yours from me. She loves bunnies :D

Denmark
12-26-2006, 05:33 AM
by the way, I sent mine out on Friday the 22nd, so they'll be there next year probably for some of you. keep checking your mailboxes!

Araciel
12-27-2006, 08:03 AM

it's hard to believe that some people don't know the greatness of canadian tire money!!!

Jowy
12-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I looked it up on Wikipedia after I read this thread and the Fark article about people using tire money to buy alcohol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/psycho_mantis/tmyk.jpg

Giga Guess
12-27-2006, 03:39 PM

it's hard to believe that some people don't know the greatness of canadian tire money!!!

I know. Some people lead SUCH sheltered lives.

Xander
12-27-2006, 04:39 PM
I live in the UK all I know about Canada is moose, bonnie and the barenaked ladies. ;__;

ANYWAY, card from RUBAH with a panda, aww, hehe you drew it a little wrong but it was cute XDD

And Tasura, thankies for yours, so cute :3

Renmiri
12-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Got yours Denmark, it was great Dod's was so cool with the drawings and picture :D And 3 or 4 more, with lots more glitter !!! :D

Me and my kids enjoyed this a lot, thxs to all who participated :D:D:D

Xander
12-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh yeah glad they liked the bunnies Renmiri :DDD

Tasura
12-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Glad you liked it Xander, and I'm also glad people are starting to get them xD.

Got Traffic's and TSoL's today, thank you both ^_^.

Araciel
12-28-2006, 12:50 AM
I live in the UK all I know about Canada is moose, bonnie and the barenaked ladies. ;__;...

bonnie?

yumi
12-28-2006, 12:58 AM
You know Bonnie Tyler queen of C.A.N.A.D.A.

Araciel
12-28-2006, 01:02 AM
oh her...i see... we have no queen....we're ruled by giant bees who call themselves the ...oh wait i guess we do have a queen

Xander
12-28-2006, 01:42 AM
I meant this bonnie (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=1341) but okay, that other one too!

Araciel
12-28-2006, 01:44 AM
oh yeah ...canada bonnie..i know her...we all know eachother up here eh!

yumi
12-28-2006, 01:46 AM
...I like my bonnie better as she has very large hair

I hope everyone got my cards. I have a large distrust in royal mail (they are out to get me seriously!)

~*~Celes~*~
12-28-2006, 01:48 AM
I got four yesterday! Tasura's, White Raven's (AWESOME TIRE MONEY! ^^), Denmark's, and Dodhungry's. Thanks guys! :D

Denmark: I'm glad you like to write my name XD

Tasura: I guess I'm still cute...Alan says I am...:rolleyes:

Renmiri
12-28-2006, 06:02 AM
Got yours Yumi, txs for the extra glitter :D

Xander
12-28-2006, 12:25 PM
foa and TSoL, thankiesss, love your cards :D

Tasura
12-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Thank you Yumi, Sheep, and SeeDRankLou for the cards.

And Eric and foa, your cards were hilarious.

Cruise Control
12-29-2006, 10:06 PM
I got a whole bunch. And four references to name changes. A subtle hint?

Jowy xD

Jowy
12-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Thank you Yumi, Sheep, and SeeDRankLou for the cards.

And Eric and foa, your cards were hilarious.

I did what I could.

Giga Guess
12-29-2006, 11:26 PM
I got a ton of cards over the past couple of days...thanks everyonne! You made this a very special Christmas.

rubah
12-30-2006, 12:01 AM
ANYWAY, card from RUBAH with a panda, aww, hehe you drew it a little wrong but it was cute XDD

it was more than a little wrong xD

~*~Celes~*~
12-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Today I got one from Yumi and one from Summoner of Leviathan. Thanks guys! :D

Rusty
12-31-2006, 10:42 AM
I got a whole bunch yesterday. Thank you, everyone. I love them all.

Xander
12-31-2006, 12:22 PM
I got Denmark's thankyou Mr. Wupperful.

Jack
12-31-2006, 04:03 PM
I'm sorry for only sending a few.

Cruise Control
01-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Oh, and while the glitter was nice Leeza, it's in my CD drive. I use my second disk tray to hold mail. But the magnet more than makes up for it.

Chemical
01-01-2007, 05:38 PM
I promise they are coming!

(Did you know Fesitvus can actually be celebrated any time between December and March? Even on multiple occasions. It's literrally a vacation from your vacation/Christmas... so Any time you feel overwhelmed by a things effected by the Holidays you throw a Feast and Feets of Strength and The Grievences.

I grieve poor SOBs I'll be hunting down.