PDA

View Full Version : Platform

Cloudane
11-11-2006, 03:33 AM
Is this going to be PS3-only or are they thinking of publishing it for any of the other consoles or the PC? Have they given any hints / concrete decisions?

It's just that I hate Sony and their filthy tactics (http://www.liksang.com), and would sooner not be their b**ch by buying a PS3.

TidusMaster
11-11-2006, 03:47 AM
i think its just PS3

RiseToFall
11-11-2006, 04:47 AM
So far it's PS3 only. I don't think we'll hear anything as far as multi-platform for a while.

Crossblades
11-11-2006, 04:57 AM
Final Fantasy XIII - PS3
Final Fantasy Versus XIII - PS3
Final Fantasy Agito XIII - Mobile Phone

Zeromus_X
11-11-2006, 04:59 AM
It'd be nice if they did make it cross-platform at some point, but I won't get my hopes up.

BustaMo
11-11-2006, 07:58 PM
I'm a Sony guy so I'll be glad if it sticks mainly one-platform and that it would be the Playstations.

As for the question, Crossblades mentioned FF Agito XIII, as the only exception, so that's really the only difference that we know of...right now.

Mirage
11-12-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm a Sony guy so I'll be glad if it sticks mainly one-platform and that it would be the Playstations.

As for the question, Crossblades mentioned FF Agito XIII, as the only exception, so that's really the only difference that we know of...right now.

Why? What difference would it make if they went multi platform? Why are you glad because someone who doesn't want a PS3 is unable to play it?

Sony sucks as a company, regardless of how nice and shiny the horribly delayed PS3 is.

RiseToFall
11-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Sony sucks as a company, regardless of how nice and shiny the horribly delayed PS3 is.

Yes that's why their systems always come out on top. Also for some strange reason my PS2 is the only system that I'm playing right now, I wonder why that is? The Cube has been sitting there collecting dust for months now and my X Box hasn't really gotten any play since 360 came out.

People say the most ridiculous things about Sony yet their systems always have the best games and are always highly supported by many publishers/developers.

Jigsaw
11-19-2006, 04:54 AM
Sony probably has dirt on all of them, that's why.

Not sure if I want to shell out 600 bucks for this game.

Savannah
11-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Not sure if I want to shell out 600 bucks for this game.

Yeah, I'm hoping FFXIII will go multi-console and that a lot of other games will follow the trend. I just don't see myself spending over half a grand on a video game system any time soon.

XxSephirothxX
11-20-2006, 09:25 PM
I think it's pretty unlikely we'll see XIII or Versus XIII on anything but the PS3. I'd love to see them ported to the 360, though. :D If that happened, I just may save the money I'd likely eventually spend on the PS3.

sexymonkey
11-20-2006, 11:31 PM
remember how long it took for them to get xii out, (still gotta wait 3 months here in uk!!), so in the many years time that it will take to get xiii out, the ps3 price will have dropped significantly (i hope!!)

krinkle
11-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Hi, I imported a 60GB unit from Japan. It came with a big glossy, full color, Playstation 3 "catalog". There are several pages about FFXIII. My Japanese is very poor, but two things I am sure about:

1) FFXIII is definitely going to be a PS3 exclusive. It will never, ever show up on another system.

2) FFXIII is scheduled for a release date of Q4 2007 in Japan. This means an english version will probably be released Q1 - Q3 2008.

Hope this helps!

Jessweeee♪
11-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Sony is so evil x.x

I love the playstation one and two, and all the games that come with it, but Sony is still evil.

Cloudane
11-25-2006, 05:03 PM
FFXIII is definitely going to be a PS3 exclusive.

Damn :(

Here's hoping that Sony are worth forgiving by then.

Moshenokoji
12-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Be so nice if SE was multi platforming FFXIII, I wouldn't even get a PS3 if that was going to be the case. I read in a magazine that uncle Bill is gonna drop the price on 360 soon. Something like $200 - 250 for Core and like $300 for Prem. Which is a good price. It costs Sony $800 bucks to make a PS3... and they're selling for $600 in hopes of a lot of people buying the games so they can re make some money back. Now that Blu-Ray drive is what's costing so much to make PS3, no doubt about that. Hopefully, by the time FFXIII comes out the PS3 will be produced better so Sony can cut a profit from us and we won't have to drain our bank accounts to purchase it either. Blu-ray will be like DVD, expensice in the beginning but cheaper as time goes by. I dislike the blu-ray drive personaly, the front loading thing just seems stupid.