PDA

View Full Version : Early summon

Vivisteiner
11-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I was thinking about when you have Garnet early on in the game (before her Ediolons are extracted), you have the ability to summon the Ediolons already learned. But the mp required to summon them is far higher than her own max mp meaning you can never summon them anyway. But if you were to level her up so that she would have enough mp to summon them, would it work. Would you be able to get an early summoning.

Also, why is the mp required higher earlier on. But when she gets back her Ediolons, the mp required to summon is far lower.

TheSpoonyBard
11-11-2006, 03:08 PM
I was thinking about when you have Garnet early on in the game (before her Ediolons are extracted), you have the ability to summon the Ediolons already learned. But the mp required to summon them is far higher than her own max mp meaning you can never summon them anyway. But if you were to level her up so that she would have enough mp to summon them, would it work. Would you be able to get an early summoning.
Yes. If I recall correctly, she needs to be about Lv16 in order to summon Shiva, which I think is 64 MP.

Also, why is the mp required higher earlier on. But when she gets back her Ediolons, the mp required to summon is far lower.
Gameplay reasons. If they kept their initial MP requirements, you'd never be able to use them effectively.

Mitch
11-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Not that it's possible to use them effectivley at any point in the game. Ever.

TheSpoonyBard
11-12-2006, 07:39 PM
I find Odin, Carbuncle, Phoenix, Atomos and Bahamut can all be very useful given the correct situation.

Vivisteiner
11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Ark is useful too, against Yans.

AngelofSatire
12-09-2006, 10:32 PM
:rolleyes2

. If I recall correctly, she needs to be about Lv16 in order to summon Shiva, which I think is 64 MP.

I once used a gameshark to gain levels fast and I'm sure It was higher than Lv 16.....:confused: Sorry!

Anyways.....I used to think Necron was a summon.....wierd huh...?:choc2: