PDA

View Full Version : tales of phantasia...

sephirothishere
11-12-2006, 03:10 PM
yeh...well...i have been playin this game for 32 hours now....and ...im level 60 with cress...i leveled up a little round arlee....the place of darkness....and..uhh....im wonderin wheres the fastest place to level up???oh yeh...im playin the gba version....btw....
any helps appreciated...

dont worry bout it....ill jus go to morlia mineshaft extension...sounds liek its got some hardy monsters....

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Captain Maxx Power
11-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Any of the later game dungeons are good, it's not like ToP is a particularly difficult game.

Vermachtnis
11-13-2006, 01:03 AM
I always leveled up in the forest around Suzu's home. They also drop alot of Gald.

Zeromus_X
11-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Treantwood, Dhaos' Castle, and if you're powerful enough, the lower floors of the Morlia Mineshaft (not for the faint of heart).

dont worry bout it....ill jus go to morlia mineshaft extension...sounds liek its got some hardy monsters....

If you see a monster named 'Land Urchin' (GBA) or 'Urchin' (SFC), RUN! IT KILLS ANYTHING IT TOUCHES. DO NOT WASTE TIME TRYING TO KILL IT, AS THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO DESTROY IT AND IT ISN'T WORTH IT ANYWAY. RUN. YOU WILL DIE IF YOU TRY TO ENGAGE IT. RUN. KEEP RUNNING? ARE YOU SAFE? HAVE YOU ESCAPED BATTLE YET?!

It's also very worthwhile to pay attention to the names of enemies when you enter a battle if you have the encounters set off so you don't start going into a Distortion Chaos Blade combo only to be smited to death by the Land Urchin.

And good luck with Morlia! :) It can be very frustrating (Land Urchin surprise), but it's a very nifty bonus dungeon. If you're playing the GBA/PS1 version, there are about five more floors with even more treasure, and a boss at the end. :) :cat:

sephirothishere
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
If you see a monster named 'Land Urchin' (GBA) or 'Urchin' (SFC), RUN! IT KILLS ANYTHING IT TOUCHES. DO NOT WASTE TIME TRYING TO KILL IT, AS THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO DESTROY IT AND IT ISN'T WORTH IT ANYWAY. RUN. YOU WILL DIE IF YOU TRY TO ENGAGE IT. RUN. KEEP RUNNING? ARE YOU SAFE? HAVE YOU ESCAPED BATTLE YET?!

yeh...how do you beat them???i heard you need a magic tablet...whatever that is...i have done ifreeds traesure....and leveled up around japoni....when i first went htere....i am at liek..level 71 with cress....and chester is the lowest at liek level 68...im really strong...i jus wanna maybe break the hundred level mark...and morlia should be good for that...liek 30000 exp for most monsters...am i right...and ive done all the sidequests so far.... elven bow 2 is kickass....giga fang does liek 9000 dmg...anyways...thanks...laters...

Zeromus_X
11-14-2006, 03:17 AM
Those levels are very nice. I went through the Morlia Gallery and I had:

Cless: Level 81 (*feeds stat-increasing herbs*)
Chester: Level 75
Suzu: Level 63 (^_^)
Mint: Level 78

The maximum level is 99, though. Only later Tales games have the 250 cap.

According the the bestiary, it only gives about 800 experience points and Gald. It isn't worth it to kill it anyway, and I only vaguely have heard of the Magic Tablets.

Crossblades
11-14-2006, 02:09 PM
The last floors of the Morlia Mineshaft. The enemies are kinda hard, but the experience you get is well worth it:)

sephirothishere
11-14-2006, 08:49 PM
..level 92 and countin....finished the whole morlia thing and dwarven ruins...have all hte gilgamesh items...and all the summons....jus gonna level to 99 for a laugh...i dont think ill level suzu...i didnt get her till late...and i only use her for shadow storm when i was on the last few floors of morlia...and now thats finished...who needs her!!!!!!!hahhaah...anyways...stat whorin next....uhh..anywhere to get tons of sages and lavenders and stuff????

btw...land urchins give... 0 exp and 0 gald accordin to teh monster list....

Zeromus_X
11-14-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh. :( I must've been thinking of it's HP/MP.