PDA

View Full Version : Seiken Densetsu II (Secret of Mana)

Zeromus_X
11-13-2006, 03:23 AM
So who else loves this game? :cat: It's one of my oh-so-beloved SNES classics, and how I would play it over and over in childhood. This game is just really fun to me, probably one of the first real 'action RPGs' I've ever played, and it has an absolutely outstanding soundtrack.

I actually want to play it again, but I don't have my SNES games anymore. xD Except Chrono Trigger...so I guess I can be thankful.

Eh, anyway, please share your thoughts on the second Seiken Densetsu game, Secret of Mana, in this thread. :cat:

Wolf Kanno
11-13-2006, 09:02 AM
This was my first Squaresoft game and I still have my beloved cartridge. I played the hell out of this game and still love it. I've played the other Mana games and this is still my favorite, though I still always keep my eye out for the next title.

I generally hate games with a "enviromental message" as they tend to be preachy or poorly written but that may because this game did it the best.;)

Nothing but love:love:

Jowy
11-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Walk the seasons from spring to winter, spring again and we can enter!

Secret of Mana is <3ly. And I went by Thanatos on the various internets long, long ago.

Sefie1999AD
11-13-2006, 11:03 PM
I haven't played Secret of Mana for long, but it seemed like a pretty nice game. The story seemed to be quite good, though I can't remember much about the battle system, except it had real-time battles. I like this kind of "Action RPGs", and I liked Seiken Densetsu III for the same reason.

Fatal Impurity
11-14-2006, 07:05 PM
its pretty good eventhugh im not very far through it....i particularly like the graphics and animation! its pretty good for the SNES!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-14-2006, 09:33 PM
The third game was an improvement in every way, but the second was pretty great to begin with, yes.

Wolf Kanno
11-15-2006, 07:55 AM
It's all about travel. Nothing beats being shot from an oversized circus cannon...

NeoCracker
11-17-2006, 06:34 AM
The third game was an improvement in every way, but the second was pretty great to begin with, yes.

And this is why I don't hate him.

Roto13
11-18-2006, 01:34 AM

You are correct sir.