PDA

View Full Version : How to get Spheroth on Final fantasy seven?

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 03:01 PM
yes my freind of mine says there is a way to get sepheroth on FF7 by beating it a certain amount of times. I was just wondering how and I know he is a power house charactor that one would need but do you give him commands.

Breine
11-13-2006, 03:10 PM
That's a myth. It's not possible to add Sephiroth to your team. This belongs in the FFVII forums btw.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-13-2006, 03:12 PM
You need to delete all your save files.

Seriously, do it. And your hard drive.

Jowy
11-13-2006, 03:14 PM
You can download a patch for the PC version that swaps Cloud and Sephiroth.

But yeah, you can get Sephiroth as well. Just like you can get Sonic and Tails in SSBM and Sheng Long in Street Fighter II. ;D

...who would the end boss be with him on your team anyway, silly boy? <3

The Devil Man
11-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Why are you all being so mean to him?

I really don't get this Forum sometimes. A guy comes on here asking a perfectly sensible question and you just lie to him and give him hassle.

It makes Devil Man sad :sad:

You should be ashamed of yourselves :mad2:

MastrProject to get Sephiroth as a character you have to beat Final Fantasy 7 exactly seven times in a row (which is why it's called Final Fantasy 7!) without losing a single battle and without using ANY saves at all. And you can't use any health potions or revive any characters at all. Oh, and you have to beat it in under 10 hours every single time you play!

That'll do the trick :hyper:

Mirage
11-13-2006, 03:24 PM
You can only get Sephiroth by hacking your game. Besides, Sephiroth is not a powerhouse character, he's actually weaker than cloud. In the flashback, if you look at Sephiroth's strenght, it's lower than Cloud's strenght is at level 50.

Breine
11-13-2006, 03:25 PM

It's called sarcasm. I'm sure no one meant to be mean to him... at least I didn't see it like that.

The Devil Man
11-13-2006, 03:27 PM

It's called sarcasm. I'm sure no one meant to be mean to him... at least I didn't see it like that.

I think you need to read my Post again. :eep:

Seeing as some people are missing the plain obvious, I may as well say this.

MastrProject, I'm only playing around. You can't get Sephiroth as a Playable character in the PSone version of the game. It's impossible.

:eep:

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 03:30 PM
well technically you do get to control sephiroth for a time in clouds memories of the mission to his home town, there is a few fights where sephiroth is controllable.

Though he cannot ever be gained as a fully controlled character in the game.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
there is no way you can get sephy on the ps1 after the whole memory thing unless you use the debug room and even then the game is prone to crashing....plus you can properly control him.....there is a way to properly control him by using the debug room but its hard and you will still have the problem with aforementioned crashes......btw you lot are mean! i know it's kinda noobish to ask a question like he did but there is no reason to be sarcastic and rude!

The Devil Man
11-13-2006, 03:45 PM
btw you lot are mean! i know it's kinda noobish to ask a question like he did but there is no reason to be sarcastic and rude!

Devil Man apologises for his sarcasm :sad:

But the question in itself may have been a bit of tomfoolery! :eek:

Erdrick Holmes
11-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Sheng Long in Street Fighter II. ;D

I otta hit you for bringing that up...

Old Manus
11-13-2006, 04:04 PM
It is possible, but first you must revive Aeris. PM me for more.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 04:12 PM
yet still they carry on with their ridicule.....:(

Jowy
11-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Don't ridicule other members.

You cannot get Sephiroth on your team without hacking your game.

Millia Billia
11-13-2006, 04:24 PM
When I played I got him in my party as part of the story. We were in the city that Tifa grew up in (Nibelheim?). I didn't have to do anything special.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
yeah but thats only temporary not that long after he cruelly snatched away from you never to return!

Leeza
11-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry, but I am closing this. A newbie comes to an FF site to ask (what is to him) a serious question and this is what he gets? And I really don't care which forum the thread originated in, a newbie needs more than this.