PDA

View Full Version : The Other World Domination Attempt

Martyr
11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
I don't think that I can handle world domination. I just want the other guy to lose.

I can't guarantee that I'll be a great leader, but I'll guarantee you a chance. Help me conquer, and then I'll crown YOU.

Though I can't bake cookies, I can offer, um, moogles. And they taste just as good!

:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
when i get my mini me ill set him on you! btw moogles taste like marmite i know cos i had one with dr evil....it seems he is a ff fan

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-13-2006, 08:02 PM
I think you should both have a public debate!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:12 PM
It seems that I might be the underdog here, but I am definitely up for debate if Omega has the guts to try and stand without his cookie chariots.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
yes i think we should prematurely bring around another set of EOFF elections with my party being the association of evil......im sure there are plenty of people interested in evil! i can come p with at least one well known member who would love to reign chaos on this planet! come christmas join the dark side!

Little Miss Awesome
11-13-2006, 08:16 PM
I think you should join forces and take over the world together :cool:

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:17 PM
there is now going to be two gangs isnt there, this one and the other world dominator wanting to happen sorta thing, isnt there!?

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
that would be interesting.......hey martyr you could the take the position of my mini me if you so wish.....but it will involve hacking your legs off to make you the appropriate height! (i like the idea of that!) dont worry for this act i will give you 3 WHOLE cookies!

Little Miss Awesome
11-13-2006, 08:18 PM
there is now going to be two gangs isnt there, this one and the other world dominator wanting to happen sorta thing, isnt there!?

Most probably :cry:

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:19 PM
I think you should join forces and take over the world together :cool:

No. My objective is to start conflict, not to initiate peace. Peace is boring, Little Miss Awesome.

Omega, if you will make an association of evil, then i will follow suit in any election, and make my side the Association of Love.

Love is the greatest force in the universe, and rightousness will conquer your wicked deeds the same way it always has: People will like me better because I don't screw them over!

COME! Join the light side!

Lindy
11-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Now now, sweethearts, you're BOTH hopeless.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:20 PM

Most probably :cry:

:evilking:

Fatal Impurity
awwww wh ythe long face lil miss awesome.....will a cookie make you happy? :cookie: remember your still my number 2 and therefore reserve the right to order about my minions of evil!

Martyr
Now now, sweethearts, you're BOTH hopeless.

SHHHH! Geez! Shut Up About That!

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
I figure that I will sit on my fence and if neither party suits my tastes, then I will go form my own party and we can have a "The good, The bad and The ugly" style shoot out.

Little Miss Awesome
11-13-2006, 08:22 PM
It must be said, I find Martyr's plans rather tempting... oh, who to choose? :(

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Choose me! Choose us!

Dearest Little Miss Awesome, Choose You!

Lindy
I figure that I will sit on my fence and if neither party suits my tastes, then I will go form my own party and we can have a "The good, The bad and The ugly" style shoot out.
With you taking up the role of the Ugly gang?

Ka-zing!

Fatal Impurity
and so war shall begin! now we just have to think of some kind of challenge to sort out the men fro mthe boys hmmmmmmmmmm any ideas anybody?

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:24 PM
What do you got in mind, greek boy?

Little Miss Awesome
11-13-2006, 08:25 PM
*Wants to quote Trainspotting*

I shall consider my choices :p

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:27 PM
stay loyal lil miss awesome! remember there is no greater pleasure than the suffering of others! especially cookie junkies! btw what makes you think im greek martyr?

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:30 PM
stay loyal lil miss awesome! remember there is no greater pleasure than the suffering of others! especially cookie junkies! btw what makes you think im greek martyr?

Here we have a man who wants to dominate the world, and doesn't even realize the nature of his name.

Omega, friend, is the last letter of the greek Alphabet.

It is also associated with the end all end all as in the description of God, "The Alpha and The Omega."

You are an omega weapon. A tool. An OMEGA tool, but one nevertheless. Servant. Peasant. Pissant! And unknowingly so. Go back to your hovel!

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:32 PM
dnt worry omegaweapon2005, me and the sheep stay loal!!!!

Little Miss Awesome
11-13-2006, 08:34 PM
*ponders*

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:35 PM

Sheep.

Go follow your Wicked Shepherd, annd leave this thread.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:35 PM
i know that omega is the last letter of the greek alphabet you fool! i just did not understand what you were referring to when you said 'greek' anyway you may just become a true martyr at this rate as my evil minions are closing in on your position! heheheheh and as for the whole OMEGA thing my name refers to the bosses from FF and this is actually not a god but a creation of the planet itself that holds no conscience or goal other than destruction!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:39 PM
As I am a Martyr, and my position stands, should I fall, my followers will only become greater.

When Galuf died, his granddaughter sprung forth to destroy the void.
When General Leo fell, Syumpathy for the empire fell, and so did the Empire itself.
When Minh sacrificed himself, Ultima was bestowed to toe LWs, and the trend of the Martyr for success stands forever.

Never forget that Omegaweapon was destined to be defeated and controlled, as you will one day be, and this fate I shall escape and achieve glory in it's place.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:40 PM

Sheep.

Go follow your Wicked Shepherd, annd leave this thread.

you are just jealous that he has a sheepy dudette and you dont, you ahve made yourself a worthy enemy my friend...

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
We will EAT you!

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:42 PM
We will EAT you!

*gasp*
not if i eat you first!!!
i will make the first bold move...
go sheep go!!!!!!!

fantasyjunkie
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I want to dominate the world so I can order all video game companies to give me a free game console on launch day with a death penalty for any glithches!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Will nobody join me for this feast? For this mission?

Am I truly fated to stand alone before this army of...

sheep?

EDIT:

I want to dominate the world so I can order all video game companies to give me a free game console on launch day with a death penalty for any glithches!

I will help you do this, if you will only help me eat these sheep!

*Munches a sheep*

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:45 PM
oh but martyr nothing lives forever not even in legend as many saints have faded away and denied by the catholic church and many other churches! they become a saint or a martyr then they eventually get thrown away like us all! so you are no better than me! at least i will live to see my victory!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:46 PM
oh but martyr nothing lives forever not even in legend as many saints have faded away and denied by the catholic church and many other churches! they become a saint or a martyr then they eventually get thrown away like us all! so you are no better than me! at least i will live to see my victory!

You will live to die!

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
and i am not controlled as the legend of omega states that it cannot be controlled and that it defies its birth and that is what makes it so dangerous my friend!

omega cannot die for you have said yourself that omega is the end and the beginning! hence i shall rise up from the ashes and be reborn to take my throne!

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Will nobody join me for this feast? For this mission?

Am I truly fated to stand alone before this army of...

sheep?

EDIT:

I will help you do this, if you will only help me eat these sheep!

*Munches a sheep*

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omegaweapon2005, are you seeing this!!!
i will get the lord on you!!!!!(sheepy lord, not God, honestly)

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Look how your minions do not cry to you, but to their own gods. Your end is already at hand, Omega.

*Chomps another sheep*

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
i dont pretend to be a god and free worship is encouraged but may i ask you this martyr? which god will you cry to when the end is nigh?

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Look how your minions do not cry to you, but to their own gods. Your end is already at hand, Omega.

*Chomps another sheep*

my god? are you on about me?im on about the lord of the sheep :love: every lady needs a lord
and where has omega gone while i go through this pain!!!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:52 PM
i dont pretend to be a god and free worship is encouraged but may i ask you this martyr? which god will you cry to when the end is nigh?

*Chomps a sheep*

I'm seein, uh, eternity.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:52 PM
i am here to beat upon this fool! *whacks martyr with meteor*

*saves a sheep from the clutches of a SUPPOSELY GOOD leader* how can you call yourself good when you will eat defenceless sheep and employ evil tactics?

EDIT: oops sorry for double posting!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/buttons/edit.gif

Apology accepted - Psychotic.

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:54 PM
i am here to beat upon this fool! *whacks martyr with meteor*

*takes the hit*

Your followers are leaving you. Go ahead. Check it out!

They will come to me, and you will fail.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-13-2006, 08:54 PM
*saves a sheep from the clutches of a SUPPOSELY GOOD leader* how can you call yourself good when you will eat defenceless sheep and employ evil tactics?

here here

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:56 PM

here here

All who support eveil may be annihilated in the name of good.

Don't be deceived by the lifeless nature of his cookies, for they are evil also, and the eating of one evil cookie in the name of evil is equal to murdering a thousand innocent sheep, which you and yours are not. Unless you join my side.

*Spares a sheep*

Psychotic
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Hay wuts goin on in her guyz lol

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 08:57 PM
you are a mere pretender trying to take out the competition! your sneaky ill admit but when people see that your just as evil as i am you will fail because unlike you im honest about my campaign!

*gives the spared sheep to lady of the sheep*

Vikeve
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Can't we all just get along?:love:

Martyr
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Hay wuts goin on in her guyz lol

Who freaking knows. I hope it ends soon, because I gott go, and without my false bravado and linguistic garbage, my side cannot stand, unless I have your support, Psychotic.

Psychotic
11-13-2006, 09:00 PM
I was with you as soon as you mentioned crowns.

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 09:01 PM
With you taking up the role of the Ugly gang?

Ka-zing!

lovely attempt on that one lindy but whatever, I'm not going to fall for your pathetic attempts to draw me in to an argument, go play with a bus.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 09:02 PM
i dont stand a chance with a mod on your side but i will fight on and convince leeza to join my cause!

Martyr
11-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I was with you as soon as you mentioned crowns.

Behold the Crowning of Psychotic!
Dominator of the World!!!

And I'm out. g'day.

Fatal Impurity
11-13-2006, 09:03 PM
goddamn ive gotta go soon too......how about we postpone this lil coup until tomorrow?

yumi
11-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Oh goody. A fight to the death, this should be intresting

Lindy
11-13-2006, 10:09 PM
lovely attempt on that one lindy but whatever, I'm not going to fall for your pathetic attempts to draw me in to an argument, go play with a bus.
Did you leave your sense of humour at work today or something? I have better things to do than make personal attacks on you, I do however have time for jokes.

Seems like you have a vendetta against me though, fun <3

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 10:57 PM
no I honestly don't have a sense of humour at the moment, so jokes aren't exactly working I got nothing personal against you I don't know you to have something personal against you.

Misfit
11-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Let's all get along.

*group hug*

Lindy
11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
no I honestly don't have a sense of humour at the moment, so jokes aren't exactly working I got nothing personal against you I don't know you to have something personal against you.
You can stop to pause in long sentences, you know.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
seroiusly just rob a bank and tell everyone to give you all their left shoelaces and leave the best theif ever. no money stolen just shoelaces so there will be no hard bad crime. i think.

Psychotic
11-13-2006, 11:04 PM
As soon as Lindy enters the fray, you know a spam thread has to be closed.