PDA

View Full Version : Piercings.

Social Moon Firesky
11-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Last Friday evening, I pierced my right ear with a safety pin. I also put an 8mm flesh-hole in, and I've got a tongue stud in my left ear.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/social_moon/ear1.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/social_moon/ear2.jpg

What piercings do you have? Have you ever done any piercing yourself? Are you planning on getting anything else pierced?

Polaris
11-13-2006, 09:26 PM
None.. I'm not too found fo piercings... I like tattos more! :)

Evastio
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM
I do have this one on my finger for hitting the corner of my closet too hard. :( It's more of a scab than a piercing. It's still healing even after 2 weeks. :(

Social Moon Firesky
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM
None.. I'm not too found fo piercings... I like tattos more! :)

*Dies* I really want some tattoos, but my parents said no. :( Meh, my 18th birthday's only... *Counts on fingers* 9 months away! :p

Mirage
11-13-2006, 09:30 PM
I dislike piercings, but tattoos can be ok if they aren't too big.

Quindiana Jones
11-13-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't mind earrings. I hate flesh-holes with a passion, though.

Social Moon Firesky
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
I hate flesh-holes with a passion, though.

xD My mum hates mine. She thinks it's disgusting.

Quindiana Jones
11-13-2006, 09:34 PM
She's right :bigsmile:

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-13-2006, 09:38 PM
I have tattoos and piercings, I have 6mm plugs, the stars on them move. I also have my eyebrow, belly button, nipple and my ears pierced. I have a black widow spider, heart in a web, and a heart and a rose tattoo wise.

Rye
11-13-2006, 09:41 PM
I have two in each ear. I doubt I'd go beyond that. xD

Mirage
11-13-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh joy.
-e- Not for Rye <4

yumi
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I had my ears pierced in an attempt to get over my needle phobia. It failed, i'm just as scared as ever. No more piercings for me.

Social Moon Firesky
11-13-2006, 09:44 PM
I have tattoos and piercings, I have 6mm plugs, the stars on them move. I also have my eyebrow, belly button, nipple and my ears pierced. I have a black widow spider, heart in a web, and a heart and a rose tattoo wise.

I want my lip pierced. Lol, I asked to get my nipple pierced for a joke once, and nearly went through with it, but the guy wanted to see some ID... So I ran away and hid. <.<

Nino Brown
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
I have both of my ears pierced and stretched to 7/16 of an inch. And I have my lip pierced on the left side.

I may pierce the other side of my lip and I MAY pierce my septum.

Jowy
11-13-2006, 09:55 PM
ooh, 7/16th. <3

0g in both lobes, 10g in cartilage, 14g in tongue, I had a 14g in my right side lip, but it closed up.

Nominus Experse
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM
I plan on getting three in one ear, two in the other, nipple piercings, and six or eight back piercings.

I pierced my nipples with safety pins and left them that way for a while, but I have since let them heal so as to get them properly pierced.

I also plan on getting numerous tattoos, spanning from my legs to my back and chest to the fringes of my neck and arms. I also plan on getting a tattoo on the inside of my wrist.

The small tattoo that I plan on getting on the inside of my wrist is actually a communal one, meaning that a couple of my friends and girlfriend will all recieve like ones.

I am not fond of flesh-holes, however.

Simply need to save up enough money to get it all done and still make rent and the like...

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Strange tatoos yes Peircings nope and Dragons or somthing really unsure...Ill probly get like just in cool words mastrProject or somthing.
or i could try guns thats decorative but mabee not deadly.

Breine
11-13-2006, 10:37 PM
... and six or eight back piercings

Back piercings!? ...I've never ever heard of that, and now I'm just curious: How is that going to look... will you get like rings pierced into the skin on your back or something else?

Anyway, back on topic: I don't have any piercings at the moment, but it could be interesting to get one of my ears pierced at some point in the future. I've also considered getting a tatoo of some sort someday... I don't know where or what it should be, though.

Jowy
11-13-2006, 10:48 PM
They're generally pierced horizontally down the spine.

Chloe.
11-13-2006, 10:50 PM
I have each ear pierced once, I want to get them done a second time though. :bigsmile: But that's all I'll ever get done. ^___^

rubah
11-13-2006, 10:52 PM
I've been wondering lately what it would be like to have a belly button ring.

Zidane Ultimate
11-13-2006, 10:54 PM
I don't really like piercings myself, they can be pretty, but only on the ears.

Madame Adequate
11-14-2006, 12:18 AM
I have a set of piercings from my neck down my spine, my guiche, ampallang, lorum, and a subdermal on each forearm, which were tattooed over before they were put in.

oddler
11-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Zero. No. N/A.

fire_of_avalon
11-14-2006, 12:29 AM
I've been wondering lately what it would be like to have a belly button ring.

A pain in the butt, from most of the people I know who have them. It really depends on the piercer and how well you take care of it. They take a much longer time to heal than any other piercings because they're typically in super fatty tissue that is covered and collects moisture all the time. If you do get it done, ask around and search the internet for a reputable parlor with reputable piercers, then go in and look at things for yourself. You don't want to throw 75$ down the drain.

As for me, I have one piercing in each lobe, a low helix in my left ear and a rook in my right. I plan on getting at least one more lobe piercing in each year, two more helixes in my left ear, two helixes in my right, and I'm considering an anti-tragus in my left. My lobes and helix are 18g and my rook is 14g. I've also been entertaining the idea of a facial piercing, but I don't know where I'd get it (strongly leaning towards nose or eyebrow, but I also think I'd like a la bret) and I can't afford it, and soon enough I'll have to be removing it to appear professional, which means total healing time is a huge factor.

Also, I'll go further and say I think it's very dangerous to pierce yourself. There are important reasons that states and local governments across the world have strict laws and codes about who can pierce you, where, when, how, and most importantly, your age. I didn't really get into piercings until I was around 19, which is great because now I can think clearly about what I want to have done to myself, and I can make wise decisions on how to go about it. If you really do want to pierce yourself in the future, buy yourself a nice set of stainless steel piercing needles and sturdy stainless steel jewelry. Using things like safety pins, straight pins or hat pins is pretty much guaranteed to set up infection, and likely to cause irreversible scarring.

Meat Puppet
11-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Roughly six years ago I was made to pierce my own ear as some sort of initiation rite into a high school “gang.” I never actually used the piercing after that, and it really was more trouble than it was worth.

Venom
11-14-2006, 12:31 AM
I used to have my ear pierced!

Rocket Edge
11-14-2006, 12:33 AM
I have my left ear pierced, and i've pierced about 4 of my friends ears at the same time with a needle and ice-cream. :monster:

Social Moon Firesky
11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
I have a set of piercings from my neck down my spine, my guiche, ampallang, lorum, and a subdermal on each forearm, which were tattooed over before they were put in.

Forgive my ignorance, but are those 'down there' piercings? If they are, you're one brave, brave man. o_O

Madame Adequate
11-14-2006, 09:38 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but are those 'down there' piercings? If they are, you're one brave, brave man. o_O

Yes, they are. Wikipedia searches for precise information are almost certainly NSFW.

Jess
11-14-2006, 10:08 PM
I have 3 piercings in each ear, and one cartilage piercing in my left ear. I also have a navel piercing and a nose stud in the right side of my nose.

I also have a tattoo on my lower back of a moon and a star. :jess:

escobert
11-14-2006, 10:13 PM
I had my left ear pirced but don't anymore. I may sometime but I doubt it. If I pierce anything anytime soon it will be my eyebrow. I like tatoos much more :D Probably a good thing I have 3 freinds that are tatoo artists ;) I've yet to pay for a tatoo :D

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I've got 3 studs in my right ear, one stud and a 14mm Plug which I'm closing in my left. I had surface piercings in my hips too, but I got them caught on my belt so i took them out. I do everything myself.

Grab a safety pin and a bottle of Antiseptic disenfectant and you're away!!

Reles
11-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Nothing except one in each ear, although I'm too lazy to really put earrings on.

starseeker
11-15-2006, 06:41 PM
I have one earring in each ear.

NorthernChaosGod
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
I don't have any piercings yet, but I do plan on piercing both lobes and maybe getting an industrial or two.