PDA

View Full Version : Being nice is so freahkin hard nowdays.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 10:48 PM
Like I said being nice is hard but I still am nice to everyone I meet and I avoid some people for I know they are really mean so I try to be around barable people.

Vikeve
11-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Yes, it is. But it gets easier and its worth it in the end.

Xander
11-13-2006, 10:54 PM
I think I find it hard not to be nice, even at times when I should put my foot down and get a bit less nice :p Though the way I see it, if you act good and stuff, and don't let things effect you, then it's others people's problem not yours. If someone insults you, and you say thank you, then you have no problem with you only they do. And least it's one sort of attitude I try and keep to. I don't go out of my way to be horrible to people, because I have no need to, I'm happy. :)

Decessus
11-13-2006, 10:56 PM
It's hard to be nice to stupid people, which happens to be the majority of the population of the world.

Iceglow
11-13-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm often horrible to people but then when you live in london it is hard to be nice, being nice gets you mugged or stabbed.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 11:00 PM
I can see that. london but yes its true so much stupid people and so much ignorance, keep an open mind and dont look at the problem look at the solution.

Misfit
11-13-2006, 11:02 PM
I love everybody!

Except you.

I really dislike you.

Alot.

*points*

Rocket Edge
11-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I'll be nice to anyone who i meet for the first time out of manners. I'll remain to be nice to them if they treat me in the same regard.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 11:05 PM
Yay I feel better I have a goal every day to have at least one person hate me every day. You hate me and I now Love dearly my lovely angel Misfit.

Misfit
11-13-2006, 11:06 PM
You hate me and I now Love dearly my lovely angel Misfit.
What makes you think I was talking about you?!

Yamaneko
11-13-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm surprised there aren't more corpses than there are.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 11:08 PM
You is very vague word so I accepted me. try to be specficic or my guess is wrong then correct me. so I can solve the mistake. oh and People hate me for being kind I dont know why?

RiseToFall
11-13-2006, 11:14 PM
People are dicks. Being nice all the time is not just hard, it's impossible.

MastrProject
11-13-2006, 11:21 PM
BrB and cheers enjoy the crazy randomness.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM
I find it really easy to be nice, as long as the person isn't a complete ass. I always treat people the same way at first; I don't know who they are and what they're like, but I just assume the person is a really nice, wonderful conversationalist who will treat me as I treat others.

True, few people are like that, but if you go into it expecting great people as a default, you're nice to them.

If I'm right, and the person is nice, I'll open up to them and be even nicer.

If the person isn't, then I may not be rude to them directly, but they will get some rough treatment from me. Such as... There is this one girl who's a completly lazy, rude idiot in my class. The way she's been acting, she probably likes me (I mean she wants me to be her boyfriend) but is far too immature to deal with it like the Grade 10 she is. So she slapped me the other day!

Anyway, she has this stupid minion of a friend called Chris who she asks every two seconds "What are we doing now, what's the answer to this, what does that mean?"

The day he had to go for an appointment, I'm like: "Whatever will you do without Chris?"

And another time, when she was two steps away from the computer (the girl is actually morbidly obese; go figure) and she asks me, about five desks away: "Can you turn off my computer?"

And then I said: "No, are you that lazy?"

So basically I'm not flat-out rude with a nastier person, but they will get the message I don't care a whit about them or their assanine qualities.

theundeadhero
11-13-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm surprised there aren't more corpses than there are.All the good ones are taken :(

Meat Puppet
11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
Every now and again I will try to be nice to strangers, but it never really seems worth it. Especially when I often seem to twist it all over, and end up coming off as a sick pervert or whatever.

I find that being nice to people comes much easier when they are familiar with how I work, but that’s pretty much stating the obvious.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I hate it when iīm nice to old ladies in the subway and give them my seat and they donīt even thank me...it makes me wanna do very bad things:mad2:

Evastio
11-13-2006, 11:40 PM
I respect almost everyone I know. The ones I don't know I ignore. The people I really hate I do whatever it takes to make them suffer.

Misfit
11-13-2006, 11:43 PM
I hate it when iīm nice to old ladies in the subway and give them my seat and they donīt even thank me...it makes me wanna do very bad things:mad2:
Like throw rocks at small children?

'Cause I get those feelings, too.

:[

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-13-2006, 11:45 PM
Like throw rocks at small children?

'Cause I get those feelings, too.

:[

Well not at the small children but at the old ladies you know...i know itīs horrible.:mad2:

Anaisa
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM
I have no trouble being nice to people who are also nice. An I wouldn't be nice to somebody who wasn't nice to me.

MastrProject
11-14-2006, 12:18 AM
Good points and i am always nice sometimes except that time I almost dislocated a guys arm.

kikimm
11-14-2006, 01:45 AM
A lot of the time I don't see the point. But even thinking that, I usually can't bring myself to be less than polite or anything. I have problems in being rude to people. I'll be the tiniest bit mean and then feel guilty and think about it the rest of the day.

So yeah, I try to be nice. Whether it works or not, I dunno.

Chemical
11-14-2006, 01:48 AM
Easy to be nice - Easy to be mean
Hard to be nice - Hard to be mean

It's been all the above.

XxSephirothxX
11-14-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm not generally concerned with being nice. I'm pretty apathetic towards most people. I rarely go out of my way to be an ass to anyone, but if I don't have any interest in someone I'll just give them the bare minimum of politeness and leave well enough alone.

Christmas
11-14-2006, 01:57 AM
I blame NANNY MANUS. :(

Cloudane
11-14-2006, 11:22 AM
It's difficult to be nice, because nice guys finish last. However it's in my nature, go figure

I like to believe that "what goes around comes around" in the end, even if it takes a lifetime. I'm not religious, but I guess that's close enough.

Mittopotahis
11-14-2006, 11:27 AM
I don't find it hard to be nice. If anyone annoys me, I just stay away from them. But there are not many people I know who annoy me, I get along with alot of people. With saying that, there are a few people I just do not like. But I just deal with it and be nice. I find it easy :)

tan
11-14-2006, 11:30 AM
To me, if someone is too nice, it seems like they're being fake. If I'm annoying you, don't put a smile on and act like you like me. I'd rather talk to someone who is mean to me and who is real, rather than someone who is too nice because they're faking it. It's also hard to be nice these days because everyone is a jerk, and (for us guys) if you're nice, apparently you're "gay," because if you're a guy you have to be rude and crude. Also, girls (that I've come into contact with) would rather spend their time with a badboy than a good boy, but I don't know why o_o

I am nice to people I like, but for random people and people I don't really like, I generally try to avoid them. I mostly try not to get people upset, mainly because I don't want them to hate me. Or something like that.