PDA

View Full Version : When would it be a good time to search for the hidden espers?

Crossblades
11-14-2006, 01:53 PM
What level should I be to start searching for at least one of the hidden espers?

James16
11-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Im wounderin the same thing.....

jeo2388
11-14-2006, 05:41 PM
50-ish would be great (if u dare)

Ichimonji
11-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Nah, you can start hunting them before level 50. I'd say get a minimum of level 43, and then start picking out the easier ones.

Croyles
11-14-2006, 07:04 PM
i did 3 at level 30, but those were like the toughest battles ive ever fought

Dell
11-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Level 45. Go and obtain Zalera and Adremmelech. Then level up to 56, go and get Exodus and Cuchulainn. And after a little bit of levelling, kill Chaos and Zeromus. Lastly at level 75, go beat Ultima and Zodiac.

Just remember that some Esper seal one of your command, Exodus seal Item Command, Zeromus seal Magicks Command [You can still use Technicks], Chaos seal Fight Command, Ultima and Zodiac can seal any of your command when she/he pleases, also set something tricky, Cuchulainn set a HP Draining Field, your HP will be constantly drained like Sap status do, Quasimodo Boots/or any Sap-protecting things won't help you and you must beat Zalera within 5 minutes., they also have minions Adremmelech, Zalera and Zeromus have zombies (They cast Dark-elemental Magicks a lot, equip Black Mask on everyone to absorb it) coming, Cuchulainn have Foobars [A normal enemy in Nabreus Deadlands, cast Mythril Bubbles a lot, Mythril Bubbles give more status than Cloying Breath, Bad Breath and Putrid Breath, becareful] coming, Chaos have 4 Chaos Judas [Each have about 4000 HP] coming., lastly set a good defense on themselves, Adremmelech and Chaos are flying, Exodus and Zodiac sometimes set a Perfect Defense which makes them immune to Physical Damage and Magickal Damage, even Quickenings won't do damage, I dunno if there's another Esper that knows Perfect Defense..

Belias is fine and easy, leave him alone. Mateus comes with Ice Azer which have about 2000 HP, wipe them out with Thundara or Quickenings. Shumihaza knows nothing special, aside from her Silencega, Flare and Shock. Hashmalim is a joke when you cast Float (Better if you have a permanent Float [An accessory]), Ruxxor and Quakeja will miss, you just have to becareful of his physical damage. Famfrit is with Doctor Cid, like when you fight him before, you can't damage him until you beat Famfrit, heal when Famfrit cast Waterja. Dispel Famfrit to keep Doctor Cid busy rebuffing the dispelled Famfrit. Doctor Cid suddenly do more damage after Famfrit is gone.
They're just tricky.

jeo2388
11-16-2006, 08:01 AM
SEALING!yea thats the thing i hate when fighting espers that is y u need to be at least 50 and bubble is a must have skill for this..Adremmelech is the sissiest but still very annoying coz he casts "stop" and freaky zombies surround u.. and dont get me started on exodus, i found out that his magicks dont do stable damage, it cracks 3/4 of ur max HP!ouch...but this is what makes FFXII a great game, challenging..

abrojtm
11-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Spoilers ahead, I guess. Nothing story related, just about espers.

I beat Zalera, Adremmelech, and Cuchulam at about level 35. I proceeded to whoop up on Zeromus at about 47 and Exodus not to far later.
Am now level 67 (Prime number =D) and haven't attempted Chaos because I don't have the medallions, or Ultima--just because.