PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas is some games!

Xander
11-14-2006, 02:43 PM
What games are you asking for for Christmas/buying yourself?

I know it's a while away, but I want..
Elite Beat Agents for DS
Pokemon Ranger for DS (anyone know if it's any good?)
and maybe Final Fantasy III... though I'll never get round to playing it.

I'm also thinking of asking for guitar hero II but I'll have too many things to play because I've already bought myself a dance mat for christmas, and hopefully will get the Wii, if I can but I'll get that myself cos it's too much to ask for :p

I like when games I want come out at Christmas because it's easier for my family...last year it was Sonic Rush I think I asked for and spent christmas day playing... ^_^

This will be a very game-filled christmas, don't you think!

Edit - Oh and I hope this topic doesn't exist, and also, I know the topic is terrible grammar, oooops. xD And is gamey a bad word? ;_; *changes*

Christmas
11-14-2006, 02:46 PM
This will be a very gamey christmas, don't you think!

No.

Blue Flame
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM
The only game I want for christmas is KH2. I still haven't got it yet. But work has been such a bitch lately I doubt i'll have any time to play it.

Cid Vicious
11-14-2006, 02:49 PM
I'd love to get FFIII DS for Christmas, but I doubt it will be released here anytime this year. I really need to get some games for my DS so, Animal Crossing, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania and Resident Evil are on the list.

We'll see what Santa brings :p

Jowy
11-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Portrait of Ruin plzktkx.

Xander
11-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Well I don't know where you live but play asia (http://www.play-asia.com) is your friend.

Not that the majority of my family will work out how to buy me presents online....

You can have my SMB copy, I don't like that game. XD (I know, I know.)

Edit - Oh, and I add Yoshi's Island DS :O This is far too many now ;_;

Devourment
11-14-2006, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't mind a Wii this year. But I'm probably going to save up & buy my own anyway. Or if not Twilight Princess for the Gamecube will be sufficient enough.

Or F.E.A.R., Doom III & Elder Scrolls Oblivion are all some PC games which I would like to own.

Shaun
11-14-2006, 05:07 PM
I thought Play-Asia chickened out because of Sony's arrogance? Or is it just Sony items they won't let you import? If so, that's great. I couldn't give a crap about Sony anyway. Here's what I really, really want...

- Nintendo Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Red Steel
- Final Fantasy III DS
- Micro Machines DS
- I want my PC to be fixed so I can play great PC games again, and if so...
- F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

...Lots of other stuff too.

Xander
11-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Micro Machines DS looks a bit icky, if it looked like the megadrive one, it'd be on my wishlist too... ;_;

Lik-Sang is not running cos of Sony ;_; But everyone is flocking to play-asia, for now at least *crosses fingers and hopes it stays put* I don't know if they have done anything too, but not as far as I know..

Dreddz
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
I plan on buying Okami, FFIII, Power Stone Collection and Phantasy Star Universe.

While I plan to buy alot of games, this Christmas stinks for games, as you can see Im buying games that were released some time ago ( other than FFIII )

Breine
11-14-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm not wishing for any games this christmas because the ones I'm interested in are all being released in 2007 (Final Fantasy XII, Rogue Galaxy and such...). It's a bummer because I like getting a game for christmas.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus will very soon be buyable in Europe. Maybe I'll put that on my list.

Shaun
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Micro Machines DS looks a bit icky, if it looked like the megadrive one, it'd be on my wishlist too... ;_;

Lik-Sang is not running cos of Sony ;_; But everyone is flocking to play-asia, for now at least *crosses fingers and hopes it stays put* I don't know if they have done anything too, but not as far as I know..

I can emulate the MegaDrive one on my GP2X handheld. :) I've heard it looks icky but plays well. I'm sure there was a good Micro Machines for the Game Boy Colour or something. I can just remember playing a good 'officially-portable' version. Let's hope Sony don't shut down another site 'cause they're getting on my nerves now.

bipper
11-14-2006, 06:23 PM
I want for Christmas to get some games too, as she spends too much time on these forums :greenie:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-14-2006, 08:08 PM
I have been a naughty boy this year...i donīt deserve anything else besides a good old fashion pair of socks from my grandma...

But i was thinking about getting

WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2007

My name is...something..?
11-14-2006, 11:57 PM
I want for Christmas to get some games too, as she spends too much time on these forums :greenie:

Christmas has Guild Wars.
Why would she need anything else?

Markus. D
11-15-2006, 12:00 AM
I want FFXI back!

and FFXII, thatd be neat :3

kikimm
11-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Haha yeah playasia is awesome. Although I have used it for soundtracks more than games.

And well FFXII obviously. Make my parents spend the money. And Shadow of Colossus, although I would have liked to finish Ico before I played that; but my copy is ruined.

Maybe a computer that could play TES IV: Oblivion :(

edczxcvbnm
11-15-2006, 12:14 AM
I want FFXII...maybe Zelda if it doesn't suck like Celda.

Craig
11-15-2006, 12:15 AM
My girlfriend is getting me FFXII.

Haven't asked anybody else for any games or anything, apparently I receive less for christmas now that I'm 18. But that's fine I'll be employed soon.

I might ask for a couple though.

Markus. D
11-15-2006, 12:18 AM

Celda was awesome you GFX whore!?

Erdrick Holmes
11-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Final Fantasy 3 DS
Final Fantasy V Advance
The Wii
An XBox 360
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme Lesbian Pillow Fighter

Kuroshima
11-15-2006, 03:43 AM
BLACK
Need for speed: Carbon
Fire Emblem: The Scared Stones and The Path of Radiance.

edczxcvbnm
11-15-2006, 04:10 AM

Celda was a boring sailing adventure that went no where you snooze whore(because the game was so boring :D).

Rase
11-15-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm buying myself Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Final Fantasy III for my DS, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii I'll be getting as a gift (and Wii Sports of course).

Rostum
11-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Nothing. I'll probably have to wait until my birthday in Feb, because that's when a few games are suppose to come out here (like Rogue Galaxy, FF12, and probably others). :(

Markus. D
11-15-2006, 09:00 AM

Celda was a boring sailing adventure that went no where you snooze whore(because the game was so boring :D).

^_^"

suit yourself.

Xander
11-15-2006, 10:31 AM
<33 windwaker ;__; But anyway that's not the point. I think I may not get the wii this christmas actually.... There is going to be too many ds games to play :( Just got my dance mat yesterday, and I'm wondering if there will be room for the Wii too, PLUS I'm still meant to be completing KH2. I can't wait for elite beat agents the most though!

KentaRawr!
11-15-2006, 11:16 AM
I plan on buying Okami, FFIII, Power Stone Collection and Phantasy Star Universe.

While I plan to buy alot of games, this Christmas stinks for games, as you can see Im buying games that were released some time ago ( other than FFIII )

Even though they were released a while ago (with the exception of FF3), I'd say that's a good bunch to get.

As for me, I'll probably get a DS game or a Wii game. I'll have to read some reviews before I decide.

Markus. D
11-15-2006, 12:03 PM
I really want a Wii or a ps3...

Yuffie514
11-16-2006, 01:10 AM
Hope To Get:
since it's the season to be giving, i don't have to spend anything on myself. a PlayStation 3 or perhaps something new for the PlayStation 2/GameCube would be nice. i like'd to put Tenchu: Senran down, but i doubt it would be gift-wrapped since the release date has not been confirmed.

Going To Get:
i haven't tapped into the desires of most recipients on my list, but i may be getting an additional Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) for one of my cousins, who has just replaced my backup file, since i let her start a new game. i'm getting her a copy, so that i can have less stress about losing a great game i spent more time on than Final Fantasy X. ever since the file deletion accidents of Final Fantasy VIII, i often keep a backup file. if only it had been easier to persuade her into the grasps of emulation.

black orb
11-16-2006, 01:46 AM
>>> Man, I feel sorry for your parents..

of course, unless they are rich or something..

Xander
11-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Mine? xD Nah I'll only ask them for one DS game...maybe my brother for one...and I know a friend has got me one already. The rest of the stuff I'll probably buy myself but I ask myself it for christmas so it still makes sense :D My parents don't really know what to get me these days anyway..

Ashi
11-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I really can't think of any games that I want to pick up for upcoming holidays. I already pretty much got everything I planned to play and they'd last me till summer... probably.

Fatal Impurity
11-17-2006, 01:56 PM
all i want for christmas is for her to have a conscience...unfortunately it isnt possible....not even god could cure her maliciousness...oh you were talking about games...and yourself....im going to hide in a corner now....

RiseToFall
11-17-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm getting some old school rpg's that I've been wanting to pick up forever.

-Tales of Destiny
-Tales of Destiny 2
-Thousand Arms

Vincent, Thunder God
11-19-2006, 08:31 PM
The Movies for PC.

I was going to get it for Xbox, but that version has been cancelled during development.

Necronopticous
11-19-2006, 11:03 PM
I hope someone buys me the rest of the bitGenerations GBA series. I got what I consider to be the most important of the seven, Digidrive and Soundvoyager, but the whole collection was too expensive for me to buy on impulse.

I really want to other 5, though. The collection is so awesome, and it looks slick all together.

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/723/723008/bit-generations-part-ii-20060802062704666-000.jpg

LunarWeaver
11-19-2006, 11:07 PM
I want some Bully, Okami, Baten Kaitos Origins, and it's about time I got around to buying Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

I'll probly save some for Rogue Galaxy and God of War 2. Ew, saving money, I feel old.

Rocket Edge
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Agreed.

Spammerman
11-19-2006, 11:29 PM
I want a next-gen console. My mom said she might get me a 360. Hopefully Ill get gears of war, and dead rising. and call of duty 3.

Xander
11-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Agreed.

Didn't you see my post? >_> They're all just ideas anyway! *grumble* :p

Craig
11-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Turns out I'm getting a Wii this Christmas.