PDA

View Full Version : Eragon movie and video game. Also Charlie bone and his series

Cloud master
11-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Has anyone heard the news. I cant believe it! Eragon is being made into a movie and a video game!!! If Eragon was good enough for a movie, Is the charlie bone series ready for the big screen? Who else here like the charlie bone or eragon series?

~*~Celes~*~
11-14-2006, 11:32 PM
I have to say Eragon is the best, though my opinion is biased because I have yet to read the rest :p

When I first heard Eragon was being made into a movie (back in February or so), I got so excited that I went nuts :p I can't wait until I finally get to see it! I've been eagerly awaiting the third book as well.

They have a video game coming out too?! :eek: OMG!!! I have to get it!

kikimm
11-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Even though I was interested in the books for a long time awhile ago (I never got around to reading them) I was still kinda excited when the movie came out. But the trailer for it looks terrible, so I'm not sure what to think now. I'll probably get dragged along with a friend of mine though. So it had better be decent.

And for the poll, yeah I like Harry Potter.

Paro
11-15-2006, 04:41 AM
Lord of the rings?

RiseToFall
11-15-2006, 05:01 AM
Never heard of them. But I can tell you that the videogame is going to suck. Trust me on this.

Rusty
11-15-2006, 09:17 AM
The books look good - I haven't got to read them yet though -, but the movie looks really cheesy and probably will turn out to be a huge disappointment.

starseeker
11-15-2006, 06:57 PM
The books look good - I haven't got to read them yet though -, but the movie looks really cheesy and probably will turn out to be a huge disappointment.

Isn't that always the case?