PDA

View Full Version : Questions!

Martyr
11-15-2006, 02:24 AM
What questions do you want answered most?

Do you want to know if there's a meaning to life (yes/no) or what that meaning may be?
Do you want to know what it looks like to see a Tyranosaurus fly or intercept a football?
Is Hell actually frozen over, since things of extroardinary heat can have the same effect as things of extreme cold?
wtf?

Ask some question that you're really wondering about.

Note: I probably don't have the answer.

Spammerman
11-15-2006, 02:26 AM
The last one. Its called extreme freezer burn.

I want to know what a referal on eoff is.

Martyr
11-15-2006, 02:30 AM
A referral is when you bring somebody to eoff, and they acknowledge you for it when they sign up.

But you can ignore that because I said I don't have any answers.

And thanks for "Freezer Burn," but I'm not entirely sure that's what I'm looking for. Maybe it is. I'm looking it up.

Chemical
11-15-2006, 02:35 AM
Is Hell actually frozen over, since things of extroardinary heat can have the same effect as things of extreme cold?
wtf?

Cold and hot have opposing effects; especially in extremeties. You may be confusing the sensation of hot and cold (this effect is most prevelant in liquids).

But when something is heated energy is exerted and molecules speed up which causes molecules to expand consequently the sensation of heat. The expansion causes elements to melt, then to boil then to evaporate. The sun is gas.

On the contrary... cold is the reduction of energy and the compression of molecules. This process causes the sensation of cold. The slowing down of molecules causes elements to liquify, then to solidify. Pluto is a rock.

Do you want to know if there's a meaning to life (yes/no)

The meaning of life is to live.

I want to know about Kishi.
His secrecy drives me insane... I usually don't think about it but since we're on the topic..

Who is Kishi? What does he do? Where is he from? Does he wear socks to bed? When's his Birthday? Did his dad pat him on the back as a child and say "good job son!"? Did he ever get a gold star in Grade 2 arithmatics? Does he have brown eyes? blues eyes? one eye? Siblings? What does he smell like? Cologne? Computer Nerd? Beef Jerky?

He is Pandora's Box.
He is the great Unknown.
He is a tupperware container in the back of my fridge whose curious scent will never be understood.

Rinöa
11-15-2006, 02:39 AM
I want to know a lot of things including (but not limited to):
*Why can't I have a personal title?
*Why does everything bad happen to me?
*Why does my religion teacher assign craploads of homework?
*Why does no one answer my thread on the flv converter?
*Why do I feel like no one knows I am on this site?

...and the most important question...

*Why does my cat always smell like litter?

oddler
11-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Why does one drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

Rinöa
11-15-2006, 02:44 AM
Why does one drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

*High5* Nice one!

Mitch
11-15-2006, 03:10 AM
where have all teh cowboys gone?

Shine On...
11-15-2006, 04:40 AM
^ To The MOON!

Is it possible to turn into Michael Jordan on a full moon?

Spammerman
11-15-2006, 04:41 AM
No, but you can turn into Micheal jackson, like in the thriller video.

Shine On...
11-15-2006, 04:42 AM
^ Dang! That video was swell!

I wanna know, when will Godspeed You! Black Emperor have another show? :(

RiseToFall
11-15-2006, 05:05 AM
How is Santa able to deliver everyone a gift? It's impossible I tell you, but he still does it. Also, there is no way his fat ass would be able to slide down a chimney.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
why do people find it nesaserry to call me a goth?
why wont this world get better (i know why actually, man!!!)
why am i so random?
why do people purposely say "i like eating sheep" whenever i mention the fact that i am lady of them?

Old Manus
11-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Why won't Swansea City get promoted to the Championship?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Why the hell won't anyone employ me?
Will I ever get to know my friends properly?
Why am I so freaky-wierd?
What's the time?

Owen Macwere
11-15-2006, 05:17 PM
My questions are so many that I can't list them.

Timerk
11-15-2006, 05:23 PM
why do people purposely say "i like eating sheep" whenever i mention the fact that i am lady of them?

I think they are flirting with you.

Martyr
11-15-2006, 05:30 PM

It's their wqay of saying they want to get you alone.

Jess
11-15-2006, 06:18 PM
*Why can't I have a personal title?

You haven't been a member long enough. :)

My question is: Which question, of all questions, would I like the answer to? (except this one!) :jess:

Owen Macwere
11-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh, I got an answerable one. Why the hell can't I have a usertitle and I've been here for 8 months now?. :mad2:

Reles
11-15-2006, 06:45 PM
I would like to figure out some very simple and realistic things, nothing like is there really a god or how earth came to be, because if we haven't figured it out already it's probably too much information to take in as it is, and I would get really confused.

So I would like to know most of all is what is my talent? I am good at several things, but not spectacular at anything, I just kind of move from one thing to the next. I guess this would help me decide what I'd like to do for the rest of my life, I have a sense that I'd perhaps be a genius in at least something, whether it be the stupidest thing or the most cliche of expertise.

Yamaneko
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Questions.

I don't know answers.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-15-2006, 07:13 PM

It's their wqay of saying they want to get you alone.

a question to you..
really? *prepares to be sick*

XxSephirothxX
11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I think it would be nice to know definitively if there's other life out there in the Universe. More details about these other civilizations would be nice, too, but just knowing they really do or do not exist would be a huge step forward.

Rinöa
11-16-2006, 01:27 AM
I would like to know where the "I keep you in my heart, Bella..." came from in Owen Macwere's sig. It sounds like something from a book I read.

Owen Macwere
11-16-2006, 01:05 PM
I would like to know where the "I keep you in my heart, Bella..." came from in Owen Macwere's sig. It sounds like something from a book I read.

Bella is my girlfriend. :eep: Question answered. *wish granted* :P

Riana
11-16-2006, 01:21 PM
I'd like to know the purpose of meaning....

and also why some (please note I said some) guys have to go out with more than one girl at a time, when they say they want a serious relationship. :mad:

fire_of_avalon
11-16-2006, 01:30 PM
How long does it take before things start moving in the right direction?

Shaun
11-16-2006, 01:33 PM
The meaning of life is to live? :mad: That makes little sense. The meaning of life is to reproduce (Devil Man would probably know about that) - it's why we have that function built in. We don't define our own meaning.

Levian
11-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Why are rocks all different sizes? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=52501)

Yamaneko
11-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Because they rock and roll!

Maybe it's time for another installment. Hmm.