PDA

View Full Version : Would you kill?

YunaGirl05
11-15-2006, 03:43 AM
If you were guareented to get away with killing someone would you do it?

Fire_Emblem776
11-15-2006, 03:44 AM
No, pain is much worse then death.

Christmas
11-15-2006, 03:44 AM
I WILL KILL NANNY MANUS EVEN IF I CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT. :bigsmile:

PS: not if I need to get away with it or something. :bigsmile:

Meat Puppet
11-15-2006, 03:45 AM
I probably would, depending on who the person was.

Kuroshima
11-15-2006, 03:45 AM
It matters about Who and Why. I mean if it were say George Bush I would kill him so there would be a new presidnet. but if it were some ordinary person off the street that has never done anyhting bad to me or anyone I know... then no.

Spammerman
11-15-2006, 03:46 AM
Thats what the army is for.

Mitch
11-15-2006, 04:02 AM
No. People have families. Even rapists and George W.

Paro
11-15-2006, 04:11 AM
what kind of thread is this?

hell no!

edczxcvbnm
11-15-2006, 04:14 AM
The answer is in the Adventures of Ed.

Spammerman
11-15-2006, 04:22 AM
Even though I believe strongly in the preservation of life, If I must take the gift from God to save mine or others, then I will.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-15-2006, 04:38 AM
No, I would never kill a human being.

yojimbosoul
11-15-2006, 04:47 AM
I would Definetly

23 people to kill and counting

chaos_ghost
11-15-2006, 05:00 AM
Yes, if it was for vengeful purposes, like if someone killed my family. I'd torture them and then kill them something good.

RiseToFall
11-15-2006, 05:03 AM
Yes: Starting with the person who posts after me.

Martyr
11-15-2006, 05:08 AM
Obviously I'd kill if it was about survival. I'm not going to sacrifice my life to a murderer for no reason.

The point of the thread seems to say, "if I won't get caught."
That means that I'd be the aggressor and the killer/murderer for some reason other than self defense.

The answer is: No.

If somebody pushed me to the limit where I would want to murder them in cold blood, a situation that I cannot seriously conceive, then it'd be such a violent act of hatred that the law would be of no consequence to me.

So I wouldn't kill somebody because I couldn't get caught. Never. What a trite basis for committing that kind of sin.
But I'd kill for a reason, but again, reasons escape me.

EDIT: Maybe I'm going to have to kill RiseToFall now, but it'll be self defense, you understand. So, again, it's s totally different situation.

NorthernChaosGod
11-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Hell yes.

There are probably some that I would even if I knew I wouldn't get away with it.

Avarice-ness
11-15-2006, 06:14 AM
Only if it was neccessary.

LunarWeaver
11-15-2006, 06:16 AM
Hmm, I don't really have anyone to kill. I tend to not surround myself with people I wish to murder, and I wouldn't get any fun out of doing it at random. Nah, no killing for me :jess:

Nasarian Altimeros
11-15-2006, 06:19 AM
Of course; it's called abortion lolololololol

KH-Cloudy
11-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Yes, because they are some annoying people in my school

Mittopotahis
11-15-2006, 06:49 AM
Heck no! No no no no no nooooo!

blackmage_nuke
11-15-2006, 06:52 AM
one isnt enough

Evol
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
If there's no another way, i will...
You cant run from your destiny.

Leeza
11-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't kill them just because I would be guaranteed to get away with it. That would be premeditated murder. If someone really deserved it though, I really wouldn't care if I got away with it. :cat:

vorpal blade
11-15-2006, 08:34 AM
It matters about Who and Why. I mean if it were say George Bush I would kill him so there would be a new presidnet. but if it were some ordinary person off the street that has never done anyhting bad to me or anyone I know... then no.

If the president were to die, Cheney would become the new president. Not a big change, so it's a wasted kill.

And no, I wouldn't kill anyone. There are some horrible people in the world (Bin Laden, for example) but I feel sorry for killing ants, spiders and roaches, no way I'd be able to kill a human.

Yeargdribble
11-15-2006, 08:54 AM
As horrible as it sounds, I would kill my step-father if I knew I could get away with it. He is a horrible man that is bent on hatred and ruining the lives of people around him. He is resentful of my going to college because he doesn't like people to be better than him. He tried hard to get me to drop out of high school the second semseter of my senior year.

He thinks white collar jobs are for pvssies and lets me know that he won't be proud of me unless I work my ass off at a manual labor job all my life the way he did. Once, I noticed he had symptoms of an oncoming heart attack and told him to go to the hospital. They said if it had been 10 more minutes he would probably had fatal cardiac arrest. The thanks I get? He bitches to me for causing his medical bills. He's a racist who's tried to indoctrinate me into hating people of every race my whole life. Many a family squabble started over the news caster saying, "blah blah shooting/stolen stuff etc etc." and he'd immediately repsond, "I bet it was a nigger!"

Despite eating horribly, having nearly had several heart attacks, smoking 2 packs of cigs a day for 50+ years, he is relatively healthy. He did end up getting throat cancer (amazing it was NOT related to his smoking at all say the doctors) and having a laryngectomy. Still he just won't die of anything and continues to try to keep everyone around him as miserable as he is.

He had a good job that made a lot of money, but he never knew how to spend it. Despite making 6 figures a year for most of his life, my parents ended up having to file for bankruptcy due to his inability to handle money.

When he and my mother got together she was going to school for computer science (back in the late 70s before it blew up). He convinced her that a woman shouldn't be educated and that he should work and be the only bread winner. Now she's less naive and has been trying to get through school while working. She makes more now than he did with no more than a high school diploma though she's trying to do even better. Sadly, he's holding her back the same way he's tried to hold me back.

I wish he would finally die so that his medical problems would stop sucking up all of my mother's resources and so that she could finally finish up school and do the things she wants to do with the rest of her life.

If I could get away with it I wouldn't hesitate to kill him. And when he dies, I won't shed a tear unless it's a tear of laughter or joy.

Riana
11-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Killing people is wrong. Unless it were accidental in terms of self defense.

No I wouldn't do it.

Breine
11-15-2006, 09:20 AM
No, I wouldn't.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-15-2006, 09:32 AM
I only kill evil guys in Final Fantasy games!

Like that time when i killed that clown dude but then i was sad for killing him so i started the game again.

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 10:38 AM
if someone ever stole, or destroyed my FF collection......death would only be the beginning......GRRRR!

Iceglow
11-15-2006, 10:51 AM
I could kill people, I'd definitely do it if I could do it "legally" Theres a few people in my past and in the pasts of those close to me I would like to put a bullet in the head for their actions. Though for me to want someone dead takes quite a lot of screwing around.

Oh and if thats called the army, I tried for it, got the papers but I decided I was going in to the army for the wrong reasons. If I had gone in to the army I would possibly be serving in Iraq or Afghanistan now.

Zante
11-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Yes, but only in defense.

Anaisa
11-15-2006, 12:57 PM
I most certainly would. Although I'd prefer it if I could beat people up or torture them an get away with it too. Because some crimes aren't bad enough that I'd want to kill them. I'd be glad if they died no doubt, but I wouldn't want to actually be the one who killed them. Because if I could get away with killing people but not just hurting them, then I'd be tempted just to kill them instead.

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2006, 04:15 PM
I would happily kill 3 people I know, were I guaranteed to get away with it.

10-Breaker
11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Who, why and what do I get?

The Devil Man
11-15-2006, 04:19 PM
I would happily kill 3 people I know, were I guaranteed to get away with it.

I would kill anyone who dare hurt my dear Quinny :mad2:

Misfit
11-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Yes. :]~

Levian
11-15-2006, 04:20 PM
I know I've said yes in a thread like this before, and it would be a shame if that was possible, 'cause they're all good people now and also my friends. So I'll say no this time. :p

edit: I see Christmas is always prepared to dig up my dark past. :(

Christmas
11-15-2006, 04:24 PM
I know I've said yes in a thread like this before, and it would be a shame if that was possible, 'cause they're all good people now and also my friends. So I'll say no this time. :p

Eventually, I will be killing all of you, so let's just get the preparations done with now. There's no need to push things forwards, it'll just be hasty and stuff will be unorganized, and we wouldn't want any chaos at the end of civilization, now would we? This may seem like a topicless thread, or even a spammy one, but don't be afraid! I've thought of everything. 'cus I've decided to not kill everyone

Topic: Tell me what's so special about you that I should spare your life.

Alternate topic for emo kids: Tell me what's so special about you that I should kill you in a more painful way than everyone else.

:bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
11-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Nope.

The Devil Man
11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Nope.

I would kill anyone who dare hurt my dear Fire of Avalon :mad2:

BarelySeeAtAll
11-15-2006, 04:40 PM
yes, definitely, im in a reckless mood as i say this, so i would kill anyone just about, anyone...

yumi
11-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Depends on my mood. At the moment no, after a weekend back home... yes.

Blue Flame
11-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Only if it was neccessary.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
11-15-2006, 05:17 PM
There are a couple of people I would be more than happy to kill. I'd probably feel totally crap afterwards though.

oddler
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
This thread hurts my heart. No. I don't like thinking about death. Bye.

Jess
11-15-2006, 11:24 PM
I could never kill another human being! :jess:

Cloudane
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Things could probably change if enough bad stuff happened to distort my life and thinking processes.

As it stands, no way. I could never kill another human being - probably not even the most evil of people. Good job I'm not in the army, then!

kikimm
11-16-2006, 01:00 AM
As hateful as I may be, no thanks. I'll pass.

GeneralSapphire
11-16-2006, 04:34 PM
even if i wanted to i could never kill!I cant even hurt people!
I would rather be ahealer, mostly to animals who deserve to be healed!!

Alive-Cat
11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
I don't think I could. At least I've never met anyone yet who could drive me to such a thing.

Cookie
11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
If there was a reason to kill. :D

Twisted Tinkerbell
11-16-2006, 08:26 PM
I very nearly have on one or two occations. So I can safely say that yes I would kill someone if I knew I would get away with it, I know who I'd kill and how long they'd suffer before their death.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-16-2006, 08:43 PM
im feeling slightly bad, everyone needs a reason to kill (or just couldnt/wouldnt) and i find myself not needing a reason, i can somehow see myself in prison before i have even done anything

Rocket Edge
11-16-2006, 10:05 PM
No.

I Don't Need A Name
11-16-2006, 10:06 PM
I probably would, depending on who the person was.

same, and if i could get away with it

Ashi
11-17-2006, 11:53 AM
I can't stand the thought of hitting another person, whether it was a person I got a long with (and was arguing with) or a person I disliked; let alone killing them. I keep thinking of my family, and friends. What would be my reason to kill another person? Anger? Revenge? I can't think of any reasons that aren't related to one or both. The thought of someone hurting or murdering people close to me makes me think of the loved ones of this person that I would be killing, even if they hurt me beyond what my mind and body could take; what would be my excuse to put their families and friends through all that torture?

People have been saying that they might kill in self-defence. I don't really know about that. Maybe my imagination has gone down hill lately, but I don't really know what I would do if I was in a position where I needed to defend myself. I can't remember a time where I seriously had to. So I can't really comment on this.

Peegee
11-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Death, the great tragedy, of which we are all heroes upon and yet we do nothing to prevent.

I would never kill; it is pointless and irrelevant to my personal goals.