PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh, my bladder

Xander
11-15-2006, 01:08 PM
What's the longest you've had to go without being able to pee? How difficult was it? :(

The door of the room I'm in seems to have broken..it has one of those old round door knobs...someone left a while ago and closed it. Nobody will be back at the house for about an hour and a half... I have been drinking a carton of orange juice ALL morning. X_X This may be uncomfortable. Any advice...? xD

Fonzie
11-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Go out in the bushes...be a man/panda woman.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-15-2006, 01:19 PM
I once locked somebody's bathroom from the outside where the lock is inside

Polaris
11-15-2006, 01:20 PM
I made a journey and I had to stay about half of the voyage without going to the bathroom... It was terrible... -.-

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 01:24 PM
you have a bin dont you? well its time to use it to get rid of your "waste" lol

Giga Guess
11-15-2006, 01:27 PM
9 hour road trip. I thought I was gonna blow up by the end.

Xander
11-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Jack, I can't get outside unless I jump out the window, miles from the ground below..xD And there's no WAY I'm using a bin, people will be back here soon and I'm not explaining that... if I just sit here and don't get up at all it makes it a little easier. Getting worse though... :cry:

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 01:48 PM
oh go on! use the bin! if anyone says anything just balmae it on the cat/dog/pet that always works! lol

just think about a waterfall and your away! :lol:

Christmas
11-15-2006, 01:50 PM
DO YOU HAVE DIAPERS? :bigsmile:

Riana
11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Hmmm...you could use an empty bottle.

But that would make it hard since you're female. :(

The longest I went without going to the loo, was a day. I was running a stall at a fun fair. It was a killer cuz I had been drinking so much due to the hot weather! >_<

Breine
11-15-2006, 02:11 PM

*shudder* ...ugh.

I've been on several road trips and such where I had to hold it in for hours on end - I think it was up to maybe 10 hours or so. Definitely not comfortable... It's worse when you have to do number 2, though :P

Iceglow
11-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Turtle Necking!!! lmao

Umm most I have held it for was about 20 hours but being a guy it's easier, I was at a rock festival and whilst surrounded by lovely ladies, I was not going to whip it out and piss in my empty beer cup.

I just took tons of immodium tablets to remove the need to use the portaloo's there.

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Definitely not comfortable... It's worse when you have to do number 2, though :P

yeah it feels like a chestburster is forcing its way out of your crack hole.....whilst being simultaneously being buggered by a anal bandit......not nice at all.......not even in the slightest...:(

Xander
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
It's been over an hour and he's coming home later than USUAL, I'm getting very worried and started bouncing up and down... oh god get back soon someone. I can't even stand up anymoreeee.

Timerk
11-15-2006, 02:34 PM
oh go on! use the bin!

bipper
11-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Break the door nob off the door. If it is old hard shaft, it will break the door latch. If not, you will break the nob and can work the mechanism to open the door.

Then piss on the bed of whomever it was that got you stuck in there.

God speed!

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Then piss on the bed of whomever it was that got you stuck in there.

God speed!

ahhhhh the sweetness of piss drenched revenge.....;) dont forget to make it messy hehehe

White Raven
11-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I remember a few times that I forgot my keys in highschool, and if I had to go I'd just take a wicked yes out behind our garage. :beer:

:)

The Devil Man
11-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Just Piss on the carpet and pretend you spilt your Orange Juice :bigsmile:

No one will ever notice :shifty:

And if they complain about the smell, just say the Juice was past it's sell-by-date :radred:

The Real Dark Messenger
11-15-2006, 03:18 PM
24 hours... it was terrible. I went from Denmark to France before I could pee... arghh!

Rocket Edge
11-15-2006, 03:19 PM

And if they complain about the smell, just say the Juice was past it's sell-by-date :radred:
Classy. :p

Loony BoB
11-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Just over two days, I think, when I was 13. We had a three day trip for school and I didn't go to the loo at all during it. Don't think I'd be able to do that again these days, though.

The Devil Man
11-15-2006, 03:22 PM

Classy. :p

Works for me :radred:

Fatal Impurity
11-15-2006, 03:23 PM

well thats one way of forcing someone to recarpet the room.....:greenie:

Levian
11-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Oh, Xander! (http://www.heilmandesigns.com/waterfall-crystal-creek-2.j.jpg)

Longest I can remember is a bus trip in Thailand. 6 hours, or something. But I was prepared for that.

Rocket Edge
11-15-2006, 03:34 PM

:lol:

Breine
11-15-2006, 03:36 PM

That's so evil... but yet so darn funny! :D

Iceglow
11-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Cruelty to panda's...isn't that illegal?

Wish
11-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Hmm, for about 8 hours... my brother took me on a fishing trip (I hate fishing - I am a girl - take me shopping instead :p ) and there was no where to pee... Other than in the woods and I couldn't get myself to do it.

Reles
11-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Got any plants nearby?

Heck, if I had to pee that bad and I had access to a tree, no shame at all. I can't really remember how long I've had to hold it before, probably not long at all because I'm a small person with a small bladder.

The Devil Man
11-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Xander, if you suddenly explode and anyone complains, tell them you are a Panda and you're marking your territory by peeing just like the other creatures in the Animal Kingdom ;)

Timerk
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Xander, if you suddenly explode and anyone complains, tell them you are a Panda and you're marking your territory by peeing just like the other creatures in the Animal Kingdom ;)

Some guys like that stuff...

I've heard.

Xander
11-15-2006, 06:24 PM
No carpet, no trees...

I think this is my favourite idea so far!

And sorry Levian, too late :) I got to pee at 2.45pm. And probably a long time after...(it's annoying I find when you've been waiting to pee so long, you want to get it all out in one go, but it becomes hard to after so long >_<) Hooray! It actually got easier towards the end of my waiting..I had got past the hard bit..though I had been drinking a LOT. I also sacrified lunch so someone would get home quicker. xD I'm gonna make sure they get a proper door handle now! Apparently it's been there since 1950 or something...xD

Quindiana Jones
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm 16, and I have yet to know what urination feels like.

Zidane Ultimate
11-15-2006, 07:32 PM
About 12 hours of having to go to the bathroom and being unable to, but all in all it was about 18 hours, we had people working on the bathroom and I was too shy to ask them to leave for a bit.

I am normally very good at holding it in when I'm not at home, but I can't when I am at home :S

Psychotic
11-15-2006, 10:17 PM
A day or two when I was a kid, probably. I didn't like going to the bathroom while on vacation for some reason. These days I bet I could go a day if I really had to, but I've never had a reason to put it to the test.

Faris
11-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Lately I can hold it for up to 5 or more hours. I just don't like public washrooms.

Spammerman
11-15-2006, 10:30 PM
24 hours. From Connecticut to a state in the south. Did you try to put a credit card in the door and open it? If it has a door guard, find where it meets the sie and stick it in then work the door.

oddler
11-15-2006, 10:31 PM
I went all day without remembering to go #1 during a hardcore gaming session. I was pretty amazed when I snapped out of it and realized I should go pee pretty soon. Maybe 15 hours? :confused:

Cloudane
11-16-2006, 12:21 AM
What's the longest you've had to go without being able to pee? How difficult was it? :(

Well, I've gone for at least 12 hours without a pee before, but that's just with not drinking much and not actually needing one.

On the other hand, I've previously gone for a mass drinking session (alcohol) and then sat on the bus home for an hour, going over humps and bumps, and very nearly didn't make it. I had to get off early and dash to the nearest pub (any excuse eh) and was peeing for like, a minute. Then got back on the bus, paid another fare and continued the journey.

BTW, you have the cutest signature ever. Those eyes/faces.... they beat kittens!

Fatal Impurity
11-16-2006, 12:53 PM
BTW, you have the cutest signature ever. Those eyes/faces.... they beat kittens!

Blasphemy! I think i'm going to set Leeza on you!

24 hours. From Connecticut to a state in the south. Did you try to put a credit card in the door and open it? If it has a door guard, find where it meets the sie and stick it in then work the door.

Your a right lil lock picker aintcha? Somehow i have a bad feeling you've done alot of illegal things in your short life....:eek:

You know what......i really wander about you sometimes......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jess
11-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Don't turn any taps on. :jess:

Longest for me is probably about 6 hours, on a car journey.

Iceglow
11-16-2006, 05:14 PM
If there had been taps that would mean a sink, if the situation is that bad then you would pee in the sink in that case.

Laugh at face of Danger
11-16-2006, 05:28 PM
I hardly drink but always need to pee, its weird ¬_¬ but the most i've gone was three days, but i was in hospital so :D