PDA

View Full Version : I'm a noob and need help.

Dell
11-15-2006, 03:17 PM
SPOILERS
Can someone tell me on how to make your Vaan walk?

Ok, kidding.

So, I'm in Mosphoran Highwaste, I want to know if I'm doing good:

Vaan
LV31
Weapon: Icebrand
Armor: Diamond Armor
Headgear: Astrakhan Hat
Shield: Platinum Shield
Accessory: Golden Amulet

Balthier
LV30
Weapon: Burning Bow
Shield: Parallel Arrow

Fran
LV30
Weapon: Obelisk
Shield: NONE

Basch
LV31
Weapon: Sledgehammer
Shield: Platinum Shield

Ashe
LV31
Weapon: Six-fluted Pole

Penelo
LV30
Weapon: Magoroku (Whatever it's name is)

All Quickenings node activated, Mateus to Fran, Belias to Basch.
Everyone have learned all of the magicks I have. *Stop talking about Technicks* Well, I only have Steal, Libra, Poach, First Aid, Charge and Horology on everyone......
All of my character have activated half of the Augmentation node, with Vaan being the slowest, Basch being the fastest. Basch have just about 10 nodes to finished the Augmentation node.

Everyone have at least 7 Gambits available.
Everyone have Warmage, Inquisitor, Martyr and Headsman activated.
Everyone have at least activated two Swiftness, two Channeling and two Remedy Lore.
Everyone have at least activated 4 Battle Lore and 4 Magicks Lore.
Everyone have at least activated two Phoenix Lore, two Potion Lore and two Ether Lore.
Everyone have at least activated 4 HP+[Insert Number] nodes.
Everyone have at least activated some of those increasing magicks/strength when HP is full, MP is full or Critical and such nodes.

So, am I fine? Or should I train more? Should I complete the Augmentation node now?

Ichimonji
11-15-2006, 04:37 PM
I know that by the time you reach Archades you should be at least level 40 with everyone, maybe a little higher, if that's the path you're going. And all the LP you get from now until Archades you should use it on Augments. (While saving a bit for some new equipment you'll be getting on the way.) Master the Augments section with everyone as soon as you can.

Remember, you can steal Embroidered Tippets very easily from the Coeurls in the Tchita Uplands when you get there (Equiping the Thief's Cuffs will obviously make it easier though). Use the Tippets and farm the Malboros who spawn near the ruined temples.

You seem to be on the right track through.

Timerk
11-15-2006, 04:41 PM
A good measure is if you can kill the trash in a certain locations easily.

If you are getting face pwnd by everything, you need to level.

If you are clearing everything easily, you are fine.

That is really the best advice I can give.

Dell
11-16-2006, 05:34 AM
I accidentally killed a rare game before I join the Hunt Club in the Phon Coast!!!!??? What should I do??

Other than that damn flying avion, I've no problem facing monster in Mosphoran Highwaste. I killed the Fire Elemental!!!! I'm pretty sure there's no elementals/entites in Salika, Phon, Tchita and Sochen. Oh my, I'm lucky! :love: