PDA

View Full Version : Sandro

Luara
11-15-2006, 07:12 PM
AHAHA ok thats enought...
I like a guy, and im seeing him very often near my school where I meet him, long time ago, but now we dont talk, and..tomorrow.. Im gonna try to talk to him, but my corouge is letting me down, maybe i wont, but I have to because I look to him many times, and if I dont go talk to him saying something, he'll think that I love him AAHHHHHH... tomorrow I tell you how it goes but... does somebody have this same problem has me?? :eek: :eek: and I hope he stays happy, because I put his name on the thread! grrr.... better thank me later... :mad2: LOL
and Im really a girl LOL

BarelySeeAtAll
11-15-2006, 07:15 PM
i hope it all goes well for you dudette (i am assuming you arent gay, and are a girl) just be yourself, and im sure it will go fine

Breine
11-15-2006, 07:18 PM
You'll be fine, don't worry. If you're too nervous you'll probably just jinx yourself.. Just relax and try to take it easy, even though I know it can be very hard :)

As for the topic: Yes, I have tried that a couple of times. Actually I'm in the process of experiencing it right now.

Essência
11-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Of course shes a girl!!
Go Perlola, Go!!! Im with you! And you'll see that it will be great! Dont forget the good old time you 2 spent together...(I think...) anyway, dont forget the sms, and keep in touch tomorrow, you are brave enauhg! And if he act like a stupid just kick his has with rena chancha pula e pincha eheh

You'll see that will be fantastic! :love:

Sergeant Hartman
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
:eyebrow: Sandro lol.

Luara
11-15-2006, 07:42 PM
good times..hmm... :love: tomorrow its... going to be great...
- oh, Sandro, what lovely green eyes you have... DAMN NO I DIDNT SAYD THAT I SAYD.. look to that girl!! she has green eyes too!!... eheh... I swear, I didnt say I lov... NO , I didnt say that your eyes was... ya ya... :love: ... (screwed)
thank you Essencia, Im gonna tell you first how it go...
I didnt do it... LOOOL

Old Manus
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Perola why do you betray me

Luara
11-15-2006, 07:56 PM
he has green eyes old manus... :cry:
oh by the way.. your..sign... (who betraied who, hein...?)

Martyr
11-15-2006, 07:58 PM
If I knew how to post a picture, I would find a pic of Sandro, the Necromancer Skull Hero from Heroes II and post it saying something like, "This guy?"

But I don't know how to do it. Also, I haven't made any effort to figure out how.

As far as it goes for you Perola, good luck. Just remember that everybody appreciates attention. Even if he isn't in love, even if he's wierded out by you suddenly talking to him, he'll likely make good conversation.
No Fear!

EDIT:

http://www.celestialheavens.com/homm2/images/characters/h2_sandro.jpg

This the guy?

Essência
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Ooops! Old manus, tss tss, you were cauhgt, and she dont need weapons.

Go Perola, and dont listen to both!

Sergeant Hartman
11-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Be sure to take a weapon or something.

Luara
11-15-2006, 09:22 PM
yeah, Im gonna bring a ...lipstick

Jess
11-15-2006, 09:32 PM
How could he ever resist you, Perola? :jess: