PDA

View Full Version : So...

Nasarian Altimeros
11-16-2006, 05:31 AM
Is there now a spoiler restriction on this forum due to FFIII’s re-release?

Not that I ever post in this section/plan on buying FFIII: DS, but useless hypothetical situations amuse me.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-16-2006, 05:38 AM
No. The game was remade, but the story is still the same. And all the additional content (Iron Giant, Mognet, etc.) was made public prior to the game's release via promotional materials.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-16-2006, 05:49 AM
I wasn’t really looking at it in terms of the added content, but rather the possibility of this forums seeing a large influx of people who have never played the game before, since this is the first time it’s been released outside of Japan.

Martyr
11-16-2006, 06:41 AM
I'm pretty sure i'm still allowed to say things like the Onion Kids all Marry Princess Sara at the end, and they become 4 kings and queens, like in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and the Dark Warriors do the same in their respective world, except of course that their princess is named Aras.
Also, the first boss is a turtle that's immune to ice, items for which purpose are laid out around the cave for anybody who might want to kill it.

I don't know why the dude who threw all those IceWind's around didn't just kill the turtle himself/herself.

cecil+rosa
12-27-2006, 02:53 PM
hey you spoiled it for me