PDA

View Full Version : The chocobo race under Remiem Temple.

Mjazi
11-16-2006, 05:13 PM
Ok, If you win you get the Cloudy Mirror/Celestial Mirror but if you win again you only get a Potion. There are alot of chests and poles and I don't have any idea what they do. Do you win something special if you open the chests or run into the poles and win?

Laugh at face of Danger
11-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, avoid the poles at all costs and try to open as many chests as possible and still beat the other chocobo to the middle. Treasure chests will take you to other places in the maze but if you hit any poles, you get one treasure chest taken off per pole, so say you opened two treasure chets but hit one pole, it would only count as if you had opened one chest, so be sure to give the poles a wide birth. Start by opening one chest and finishing, then two chests etc until you find a good route, you can only open a certain number of chests as well, i think the most is four/five, its impossible to get more.

I'll find you a map and add it on ^^

Prizes:
0 chests - Potion - Easy
1 chest - Elixir - Easy
2 Chests - Megalixir - Moderate
3 Chests - 30 Wings to Discovery - Moderate
4 chests - 30 Pendulum - Hard
5 chests - 60 Three Stars - Very Very Hard

~~ There you go:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-16-2006, 08:05 PM
yeh ther r 6 chests altogether but it is scientifically impossible to open all 6 and win. opening 5 isn't too difficult, just takes a bit of practice. i think i did it on my 5th try on this playthrough, and i did the catcher chocobo in less than zero secs on my 3rd attempt :D

Mjazi
11-16-2006, 09:43 PM

It's Moderate to get 3 chests? So it's only "Moderate" to get Break HP Limit?

Thank you it would be brilliant if you could add a map of some sort of the place.;)

Firo Volondé
11-17-2006, 05:36 AM

It's Moderate to get 3 chests? So it's only "Moderate" to get Break HP Limit?

Thank you it would be brilliant if you could add a map of some sort of the place.;)

No, he means opening three chests is of moderate difficulty. Also, you can only obtain the prizes once:(

You can find a bigger version of that map at http://www.ffworld.com/?rub=ff10&page=q_chocobos