PDA

View Full Version : You'd Kill Somebody? Seriously? WHY?

Martyr
11-16-2006, 09:38 PM
A lot of ya'll blokes said that you wouldn't mind the explicit knowledge that another person's death was directly related to your predetermined actions.

And I'm wondering, what is that they've done that have driven you to this mindset.

Or, what do you think somebody would have to do to drive you so crazy.

For me, I guess somebody would have to kill somebody close to me. Or rape. I'd proably kill a rapist too, especially if somebody got pregnant.

But those are very unlikely scenarios, and neither have happened to me.

FallenAngel411
11-16-2006, 09:48 PM
I would love to kill somebody by slowly pushing them into a lawnmower feet-first for the pure visceral joy of it. Of course, I'd wear a poncho. :3

Jowy
11-16-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't have the right to extinguish another person's life, so I would never act on the opportunity.

Timerk
11-16-2006, 09:52 PM
I would pay somebody to do it for me.

Iceglow
11-16-2006, 09:54 PM
I'd kill people for a variety of reasons. Main reason REVENGE. I'd kill those who everytime manage to walk away from their crimes, crimes that they shouldn't walk away from. Like the uncle of an old friend who sexually abused his niece (my friend) I'd kill him as he got away with it in court.

theundeadhero
11-16-2006, 09:58 PM
They shot at me first or tried to blow me up. Otherwise, I would have left them alone.

Old Manus
11-16-2006, 10:37 PM
If I were a professional Hitman.

Sergeant Hartman
11-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Chimney's are horrible places to die :(

Rainecloud
11-16-2006, 11:00 PM
If they killed or seriously abused my family, I'd be inclined to kill them.

:)

Jess
11-16-2006, 11:03 PM
If somebody killed somebody I loved, I wouldn't kill them - it'd make me just as bad as them! :(

I think the only way I could ever kill somebody is if it was in self defence, or if I was present of them hurting a loved one, however I wouldn't be trying to kill them - just trying to get them to stop/hurt them.

NorthernChaosGod
11-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Just because.

VengefulRonin
11-17-2006, 06:47 AM
Hmm...i would torture my math teacher to where her mind snapped...but i think i'd leave the killing up to someone else. However, if anyone ever did anything to hurt my friends badly, i'd probably kill them in a heartbeat...

Quindiana Jones
11-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I'd kill the people I'd kill because I hate them and want them to die.

mooglebunni608
11-17-2006, 05:08 PM
For me, I guess somebody would have to kill somebody close to me. Or rape. I'd proably kill a rapist too, especially if somebody got pregnant.
Yep. I'd probably end up in hell, but I'd kill them verrrrrry slowly, and painfully.
And atfully. ^_^

Levian
11-17-2006, 05:10 PM
I saw Saw 3 yesterday, I've seen enough blood for this decade.

Quindiana Jones
11-17-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm going to Hell anyway, I might as well travel First Class.

Nominus Experse
11-17-2006, 05:52 PM
I wouldn't kill outright.

Rather, I would bring them to the cusp of life and death. I would leave them there, teetering on the edge of two worlds, for as long as I could.

And then I would simply leave, allowing the elements and fate to play the final hand.

But in order for any of that to happen, someone close to me, such as my wife, sister, or dear friend, would have to be murdered, raped, mutilated to the point of loosing their sanity, etc...

The likelihood of such a thing occurring is next to nil, but if it does, my reactions are quite literally predetermined.

BarelySeeAtAll
11-17-2006, 07:55 PM
i told you, i do not know why, lol, i can easily do the UT though

Owen Macwere
11-17-2006, 08:46 PM
I'd kill when I have to, when I must kill!. I don't know when's that, though.

DK
11-17-2006, 09:06 PM
I don't have the right to extinguish another person's life, so I would never act on the opportunity.

I concur. Regardless of the situation. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Serpentarius
11-17-2006, 09:11 PM
I definetly woulden't be able to do it without a poncho on, it's a necessety.

Reles
11-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Nope, never. Even with enough anger in me, I would haven't the confidence to actually kill someone, that and still while I'm angry I have the capability to be caring. And if they did happen to kill someone close to me then just as Rye said, I wouldn't want to sink to their level.

Venom
11-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Just because.

Iceglow
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
the thing is a lot of people answered this as if it was "Would you kill someone?" not the actual question of "For those who said they would, why would you kill someone?" so rather than saying "if they killed/raped/abused someone I know then..." give it some meaning actually say why? mindless revenge on the acts against you or your friends? I know for me it is that and I admit it.

Cruise Control
11-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Because, they wouldn't shut up. For just about anything trivial, seeming how I lack any self control.

BardTard
11-18-2006, 12:41 AM
I would not. Violence never solves anything, and it's just a mean thing to do and has an impact on more than one person's life. So I would not kill anybody.

Unless it was in self-defense of course and if they were trying to rape or kill me or one of my friends. Then I would have to.

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2006, 12:41 AM

I concur. Regardless of the situation. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

*cough*Hippies*cough*

Huh?

NINJA_Ryu
11-18-2006, 12:43 AM
If I were a professional Hitman.

Also unprovoked slaughter of loved ones. Or if the Fuzz has gone and made me a fugitive.

yojimbosoul
11-18-2006, 02:32 AM
Why I would kill someone? Well..... they'd have to be prety bad and idiotic.

How id do it: ill break their arms and legs and cut them off. then Id burn their wounds and throw them into burning sand. then id finish them off by freezing them and straving them in a giant fridge in Macdonalds.

Monster Hunt
11-19-2006, 07:32 AM
Killing is a waste of energy. Yet if I was paid I would do it. Shoot them with a PP7 (silenced...) and come up with some sort of plan that would get me caught anyway.

Twilight Edge
11-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Well, it's cool and fun when you get to torture your victim slowly and painfully while hearing them scream out for mercy due to the agony and you take the screams as winds from paradise and continue to torture them with a CD nearby singing 'Killing me Softly with This Song' and smile and laugh while your voctim looks at you with unbearable hate and fear before dying the most painful death ever imagined.

Conclusion: For the fun of it, I will kill anybody. Yeah, because killing is fun.

DarkLadyNyara
11-19-2006, 08:34 AM
I would kill to defend myself or those I care for.

Firo Volondé
11-19-2006, 11:08 AM
I would kill for some potato chips right about now.

Martyr
11-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Well, it's cool and fun when you get to torture your victim slowly and painfully while hearing them scream out for mercy due to the agony and you take the screams as winds from paradise and continue to torture them with a CD nearby singing 'Killing me Softly with This Song' and smile and laugh while your voctim looks at you with unbearable hate and fear before dying the most painful death ever imagined.

Conclusion: For the fun of it, I will kill anybody. Yeah, because killing is fun.

Somehow, I severely doubt that killing anybody would be "fun."

But to each his own.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-19-2006, 11:20 AM
I would do it to prove a point, namely “I’m going to fucking kill you.”