PDA

View Full Version : That's Glass in Your Eyeballs

Evastio
11-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Last night I had the strangest dream.

I shattered a glass jar and I got a piece of glass stuck in my left eyeball and I didn't become blind. I walked away from the shattered glass jar expecting to become blind at any second and was enjoying being able to see while it lasted. When I woke up I was still expecting to have glass in my eye until I realised it was a dream.

So my question to you is if what happened to me in my dream happened to you in real life (getting glass in your eyeballs and not going blind) how would you react?

Jowy
11-16-2006, 09:49 PM
I'd run around bleeding and screaming and probably have someone call 911.

Sylvie
11-16-2006, 09:50 PM
I'd kill everyone I possibly could before they put me down.

fire_of_avalon
11-16-2006, 09:52 PM
I'd get my tweezers and try to pick it out, probably.

Once I had a dream that I was shot three times, twice execution style, in the back of the head, and I still crawled all around San Fransisco trying to get to the hospital.

Spammerman
11-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Id probably go jackass somewhere. And if it didnt hurt, run into the hospital screaming IM BLIND. OH LORDY LORD!!! Then say just kidding and walk out.

The Devil Man
11-16-2006, 10:05 PM
I'd eat some Pizza and Chocolate Cake :drool:

Tempest
11-16-2006, 10:08 PM

That's pretty much what I'd do, too.

Vikeve
11-16-2006, 10:14 PM
I would probably think it was a drwam and that I would wake up soon and carry on with my life while getting annoyed and fight the people who look at me and scream "youve gpt glass stuck in you eyeball OMFG!" Then I would procede to do dumb things that I would never do if I knew I were awake and slowly bleed to death.:)

Jess
11-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I'd run around bleeding and screaming and probably have someone call 911 999. :jess:

sephirothishere
11-16-2006, 10:32 PM
i was gettin straw outta a bucket to put in a rabbits hutch...and there was a massive rat...and i didnt see it...cuz it was dark..and i had a big clump o straw..and inbetween...was a massive rat....icky....

Old Manus
11-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I'd get my scalpel and try to take it out, but it would be too late and the Venus Fly Trap contraption around my head would close together and crush my head.

Sergeant Hartman
11-16-2006, 10:53 PM
I'd get my scalpel and try to take it out, but it would be too late and the Venus Fly Trap contraption around my head would close together and crush my head.
Game over!

Evastio
11-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Maybe I should've made this thread in EoEO. :(

I was looking for serious answers like "I'd panic" or "I'd enjoy being able to see while it lasted" or "I wouldn't touch it because I'd probably go blind if I did".

yumi
11-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Knowing me I probably wouldn't notice or recognise the cause. I had a half ripped contact lense stuck in my eye for a good week with out realising.

sephirothishere
11-16-2006, 11:32 PM
was looking for serious answers like "I'd panic" or "I'd enjoy being able to see while it lasted" or "I wouldn't touch it because I'd probably go blind if I did".

id take a picture....
hahahhhahaahah.......

Knowing me I probably wouldn't notice or recognise the cause. I had a half ripped contact lense stuck in my eye for a good week with out realising.

contacts can be painful...how could you not notice????!?!?!?!

Christmas
11-17-2006, 12:16 AM

I was looking for serious answers like "I'd panic" or "I'd enjoy being able to see while it lasted" or "I wouldn't touch it because I'd probably go blind if I did".

I'd panic

"I'd enjoy being able to see while it lasted"

"I wouldn't touch it because I'd probably go blind if I did

:bigsmile:

PS: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Evastio
11-17-2006, 01:09 AM

I'd panic

"I'd enjoy being able to see while it lasted"

"I wouldn't touch it because I'd probably go blind if I did

:bigsmile:

PS: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:(

That's the last time I post a thread about one of my dreams in General Chat.

Denmark
11-17-2006, 01:39 AM
this one time i was cutting my fingernails and one of them popped up and in between my eye and eyelid. it hurt, but i got it out.

as for what happened in your dream, it'd probably hurt a lot and bleed a lot, so I'd scream and run around and hope someone would call 911 (or whatever the emergency number happens to be in your country, JESS)

Evastio
11-17-2006, 03:35 AM
So you'd all call 911 even though you aren't blind? :confused:

fire_of_avalon
11-17-2006, 04:49 AM
I was being serious. :(

Rase
11-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Yeah, pretty much. Just because I'm not blind doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt. Plus it'd be annoying and I'd be too scared to try anything myself, since then I probably would go blind.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Go to the hospital and have it removed, then go bowling

Firo Volondé
11-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Finally, an excuse to wear an eye-patch! AARRRR maties!