PDA

View Full Version : Dead threads

Craig
11-17-2006, 02:34 AM
It has come to my attention that this place is cruel.

For the sake of this thread lets call threads babies, and posting nurturing.

Now, everybody here goes around making babies. We all pay attention to the baby and nurture it, but depending on how interesting the baby is, or how much we like the parent we stop nurturing it. It may be days, weeks, heck maybe even months. But we stop nurturing the babies.

Even the parents of these babies lose interest, and the baby dies.
Now, what kind of existence is this I ask you? To be nurtured for a little while until everybody loses interest and gets bored of you? It's not right. These babies don't deserve this treatment, they shouldn't be brought into existence!

Sure, every now and again we get a kind hearted Necromancer revive a baby. But then the "authorities" swoop in and KILL the baby because reviving babies isn't right.

Which brings me to another point. CLONING babies. If someone has a baby, and you like it. DON'T steal the baby's DNA and make your own baby! Because the "authorities" swoop in and kill that too!

Some babies are so loved that nobody wants them to die, so they get cryogenically frozen. But that's no existence! Nobody can nurture the baby, nobody can love the baby. It's just there on show. It's a show baby.

So I ask of you all, fellow EoFFers! Don't make anymore babies! It's cruel and inhumane.

And yes, I realise in getting this message to you I have made a baby. But I am willing to sacrifice one baby for all the babies!

Nasarian Altimeros
11-17-2006, 02:36 AM
This thread would have more relevance if threads were actually babies.

But they're, you know, not.

Decessus
11-17-2006, 02:38 AM
I wonder how many people will pretend to not get the metaphor and make an unfunny literal post...

Madonna
11-17-2006, 02:58 AM
There is nothing wrong with reviving a topic in a new thread if the previous thread is too old.

Craig
11-17-2006, 03:01 AM
There is nothing wrong with reviving a topic in a new thread if the previous thread is too old.

The cloning was referring to when someone will make a baby, and then suddenly someone else has a baby just like it and then an "authority" member swoops in and says "I'm sorry but this baby already exists" and kills the baby.

Psychotic
11-17-2006, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry but this baby already exists. *kills the baby*

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=96758