PDA

View Full Version : Family Jewels

Jigsaw
11-17-2006, 05:45 AM
Why do guys have such a sensitive area (the crotch) and girls don't get one? I just got hit there today by a chair and it stung like hell. Which pain do you think is worse, childbirth or a swift kick to the groin?

Fire_Emblem776
11-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Its kind of hard to compare since men never experiance child birth.

Jigsaw
11-17-2006, 06:00 AM
This will just be a guess, then.

Psychotic
11-17-2006, 06:02 AM
In terms of pain per second, I'd say being kicked in the groin, because just a split second of the foot being in the groin is enough to paralyse a man. If it lasted as long as childbirth did, I think the man would die of shock.

Jigsaw
11-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Oh dear Psychotic I didn't even think about that. I think I would die. My leg is shaking right now just from reading your post.

Yamaneko
11-17-2006, 06:48 AM
I agree with Psychotic. Or do I? Yes, I do. :shifty:

NeoCracker
11-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Given our obvious superiourity to the female species we were given an easily exploited weakness, just to be fair.

NorthernChaosGod
11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
In terms of pain per second, I'd say being kicked in the groin, because just a split second of the foot being in the groin is enough to paralyse a man. If it lasted as long as childbirth did, I think the man would die of shock.
Agreed.

Given our obvious superiourity to the female species we were given an easily exploited weakness, just to be fair.

Definite agreed.

Iceglow
11-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Firstly have you ever seen a woman kicked in her sexual organs? I have, believe me the girl was in a HELL of a lot of pain that hurts them too, think about something with 10,000 times more nerves than your entire penis getting smashed against your pelvic bones? Another thing Women are easily hurt when smashed in the breasts, I have seen women fight and other women getting beaten up. Of course I stood up and took on any guy who did that to a woman but I have seen it enough said.

Men complain about being kicked there and yes it hurts, in all honesty I have been hit once in the balls and that was by Tinker's she never even meant to do it and it was with a playful punch. It hurt still but that is my only experience in that being hurt.

Women don't complain often about pain I guess they really are the "harder" gender at times.

Over all the pain thing, Childbirth, the childbirth can last DAYS.

Nominus Experse
11-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Childbirth is purportedly worse, and I an agree with it. I really don't want to try shoving something the size of an ice block through my sensitive genitals.

However, that doesn't stop me moaning and pissing after I have recieved an unexpected kick, joust, or anything else to the gonads. There is something to be said about the fact that sometimes, the pain makes one delusional - all within a second.

Yeargdribble
11-17-2006, 10:14 AM
It takes VERY little pressure to a man's groin to bring him to his knees. While it may hurt a woman to kick her full force in the groin, the same amount of force to a man would almost certainly make him black out.

The amount of pressure that it takes to make a man quite uncomfortable, when applied to a woman's groin area, would doubtfully cause much discomfort. It's difficult for a woman to understand.

Here's a way to try to explain it. Take one hand and hold it up flat. Now take your other hand and squeeze your fingers together (from the index and pinky inward). About the amount of force it takes before your fingers (in a relaxed position) give in and on folds under the other, would be enough force to make a man stop what he was doing and just a tad more pressure will have him on the ground.

Giving increasing pressure will cause the pain to radiate all the way up into the stomach. A swift blow will immobilize a man for probably 5+ minutes. (Been there)

If the pain of a rough groin kick were to extend over a period as long as childbirth the man would likely be in and out of consciousness constantly and would wish he was dead. The fact that women seem to be able to retain consciousness during childbirth makes me question how it compares to a full force groin kick. I'm not gonna say it's not horribly painful though becaues I'm sure it is, especially stretched over such a time period.

Cloudane
11-17-2006, 11:45 AM
A woman's clout is highly sensitive as well - it's just not quite as um... dangly.

NorthernChaosGod
11-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Firstly have you ever seen a woman kicked in her sexual organs? I have, believe me the girl was in a HELL of a lot of pain that hurts them too, think about something with 10,000 times more nerves than your entire penis getting smashed against your pelvic bones? Another thing Women are easily hurt when smashed in the breasts, I have seen women fight and other women getting beaten up. Of course I stood up and took on any guy who did that to a woman but I have seen it enough said.

Men complain about being kicked there and yes it hurts, in all honesty I have been hit once in the balls and that was by Tinker's she never even meant to do it and it was with a playful punch. It hurt still but that is my only experience in that being hurt.

Women don't complain often about pain I guess they really are the "harder" gender at times.

Woman have more sensitivity in the clitoris, not in the vagina. The clitoris is tucked away unless sexually aroused, the testicles are always dangling right there between a guy's legs.

Even the slightest tap of the testicles is enough to slow a man down from pain, a good swift kick will floor a man and possibly make him blackout.

Kicked in the testicles > childbirth

Loony BoB
11-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh dear Psychotic I didn't even think about that. I think I would die. My leg is shaking right now just from reading your post.
Sorry, my fault. *stops shaking Jigsaw's leg*

I think Psy hit it dead-on. Immediate pain, men have it worse. Entire experience, women.

As for girls not having any sensitive areas, they do, Iceglow pointed out that their breasts and crotch are far more easily pained than other areas of their body.

Faris
11-17-2006, 12:46 PM
Hit a girl in the clit and she'll be in a lot of pain. I've seen it, poor girl got hit by a phone and it took her a few minutes to recover. The pain would probably be equal, it's just harder to hit a girl where it hurts.

sephirothishere
11-17-2006, 12:59 PM
hahahahah...it hurts chicks gettin hit in hte boobs too....so..either way...i spose...chicks are more aggressive hten dudes...and chicks kick dudes in the balls alot due to htis....whereas...dudes never really kick a chick in the vagina...so...this leaves room for experimentation....

Jess
11-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Apparently having a golf ball inserted through your penis would be the equivalent to giving birth. So, if you think that being kicked in the nuts wouldn't hurt as much as that... :p

I'd say pregnancy is definitely much more painful. Plus, we do have sensitive areas, like Faris and Iceglow said. :jess:

Loony BoB
11-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Apparently having a golf ball inserted through your penis would be the equivalent to giving birth. So, if you think that being kicked in the nuts wouldn't hurt as much as that... :p
That's going too far. A golf ball literally would not fit, as it's not biologically designed to stretch that wide for any reason. That would probably be impossible, and would end up in a very bloody mess if you (somehow) tried it.

Rocket Edge
11-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I agree with that too, it's the same when you eat an ice-cream and you get a brain-freeze.

That's going too far. A golf ball literally would not fit, as it's not biologically designed to stretch that wide for any reason. That would probably be impossible, and would end up in a very bloody mess if you (somehow) tried it.
The fallacy's continue when someone said it's like shoving a melon through your nostril.

I hate when you get hit where it hurts and you have about 3 seconds where you are just waiting for the pain to come.

Old Manus
11-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Women don't complain often about painwhat

Roto13
11-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Well, to be fair, childbirth is pretty bloody and messy too. :P

Timerk
11-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Women don't complain often about pain

Not all.

One time I sprained my ankle and whined about it for a month.

Iceglow
11-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Well maybe I am too used to Twisted Tinkerbell who is pretty good with pain, unless I ever accidentally inflicted it then I never hear the end of it.

Roto13
11-17-2006, 05:17 PM
My mother can't take pain. Whenever she so much as stubs her toe she acts like someone just put her balls in a blender.

Quindiana Jones
11-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I agree with Psychotic. Or do I? Yes, I do. :shifty:

I have a fan. Or do I? Yes, I do.

I'm going with groin for this. Child-birth's a bitch, and hurts for a long time. But I think a good kick to the bollocks hurts more for that instant. Also, if it's hard enough, the pain lingers for a good day or so.

No.78
11-17-2006, 05:33 PM
Well I've never experienced childbirth, but I'm sure that's more painful, considering it's drawn out over a period of time.

Then again, the results of childbirth are better than the results of groin-kick, in fact, that does the opposite in some cases XXDD

So I guess it depends on what you mean by pain :P

Roto13
11-17-2006, 05:34 PM
This thread is enough to make me want to wear a cup all day every day.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Childbirth > Getting kicked in the testes.

Also I am told that getting hit in the crotch does hurt for girls. Actually, getting hit in the boob, I am told, hurts like hell.

Iceglow
11-17-2006, 05:51 PM
punching or squeezing a womans breasts too hard apparently can cause breast cancer...this was told to me by Tinker's, that would explain the body armour in womens boxing.

Chloe.
11-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Getting hit in the breasts hurts really bad. And it's not just for a few seconds, also getting hit down there hurts for girls too :p But guys probably have it worse. As for childbirth, I'd say that it's probably worse, but then I've never experienced it :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
11-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Oh yeah, just a word of advice. If any guys here ever go paintballing, either try really hard to not get hit in the bollocks, or wear a cup.

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Oh yeah, just a word of advice. If any guys here ever go paintballing, either try really hard to not get hit in the bollocks, or wear a cup.

I would say the same for a lot of sports. Man, it hurt like hell getting hit in the balls during a lacrosse game. :cry:

sephirothishere
11-18-2006, 12:46 AM
I would say the same for a lot of sports. Man, it hurt like hell getting hit in the balls during a lacrosse game.

was it lacrosse..with paint guns???hahhahah...

ya...well...i was walkin along the hall...and i have a dyson vacuum cleaner apparatus...and i stood on the chord in such a way that the thing flew back and hit me square in teh balls....that was yesterday...i still have teh mark...smurfin sore...

Cloudane
11-18-2006, 01:08 AM
That sounds strangely erotic.

You people would play with vacuum cleaners...

Yeah, I got hit very near there with a paintball once, and it wrecked. In fact, every time I got hit anywhere it wrecked. We did photograph one guy getting shot in the balls, as I recall, poor lad was in agony but oh how we laughed.

rubah
11-18-2006, 01:41 AM

I take it you've never had a kidney stone.

Stop strutting around with your legs all spread wide open; it's what you get for being jerks!

Getting hit in the boobs doesn't hurt that much. They're mostly fat anyways. And I'm glad the clit stays tucked up.

Anyways, sensitive genitalia is the price you pay for being able to enjoy sex.

escobert
11-18-2006, 01:48 AM

First off, you've never been kicked in the balls. IT HURTS LIKE NO OTHER it will instantly drop any man to the ground. punching a girls boob isn't going to drop her for a few minutes. Yes childbirth is very painful I;m sure and much much longer but for that brief moment I think ball kicking hurts more.

and secondly I hear girls bitch ALL the time about how men have it so easy. I'm sorry you weren't born a man and I was. I can't friggen control that blame your parents!

Cloudane
11-18-2006, 01:50 AM
In my experience, being hit in the balls doesn't hurt as such, but it instinctively makes them retract and puts various defense mechanisms through your mind that are similar to pain without the actual pain.

~*~Celes~*~
11-18-2006, 02:06 AM
My mom describes childbirth as fitting a nice big watermelon through a keyhole...she has six kids, I think she'd know :p

The worst time to hit a girl in the breasts is when she's PMSing because they're a lot more sensitive and from experience, even just slightly brushing up against a wall hurts like h3!!. Yeah it might hurt the guy to be kicked in the balls, but when a woman has a baby, injuries can last a lot longer than just delivering the baby. If she rips something, that hurts for a long time, or there's the chance that she could lose too much blood.

NorthernChaosGod
11-18-2006, 02:48 AM
I would say the same for a lot of sports. Man, it hurt like hell getting hit in the balls during a lacrosse game.

was it lacrosse..with paint guns???hahhahah...

No, it was a knee. :cry:

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 10:42 AM
First off, you've never been kicked in the balls. IT HURTS LIKE NO OTHER it will instantly drop any man to the ground. punching a girls boob isn't going to drop her for a few minutes. Yes childbirth is very painful I;m sure and much much longer but for that brief moment I think ball kicking hurts more.
and secondly I hear girls bitch ALL the time about how men have it so easy. I'm sorry you weren't born a man and I was. I can't friggen control that blame your parents!If you ever see a girl get kicked in the crotch hard enough, you'll see that females have the same reaction. I hear men bitch about women, just as much as I hear women bitch about men. Childbirth lasts longer so it's worse. If somebody was kicked for a long period of time, that would be worse. An getting hit in the breasts doesn't really hurt that much, you'd have to be hit really hard there for it to cause any great pain. Anyone who says otherwise must have a very low pain tolerance.

Nasarian Altimeros
11-18-2006, 10:46 AM
If you ever see a girl get kicked in the crotch hard enough, you'll see that females have the same reaction.
Well yeah, but kick anyone anywhere hard enough and they'll fall down in pain.

Riana
11-18-2006, 11:00 AM
I guess for women it would hurt more if you were to hit them anywhere around the pelvic area when it's their time of the month. They experience all sorts. Groin pains, backache, similar stomach aches except it's not the actual stomach it's more the womb.

The worst time to hit a girl in the breasts is when she's PMSing because they're a lot more sensitive and from experience, even just slightly brushing up against a wall hurts like h3!!.

Agreed, even their breasts.

I honestly can't tell you where I'd rather get hurt, due to the fact I've never experience child birth. Mind you some people tell me sex for the first time hurts just as much (I wouldn't know this either cuz I'm still a virgin). From what I have experienced having a part of your body broken hurts very, very much. A few years ago my martial arts tutor broke my toe (by accident!) once.

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 11:01 AM
If you ever see a girl get kicked in the crotch hard enough, you'll see that females have the same reaction.
Well yeah, but kick anyone anywhere hard enough and they'll fall down in pain. What I meant by that, is if you see somone do a sissy kick to a girl's crotch, an it looks like it doesn't hurt that much, it's because the kick is that pitiful that regardless of where it landed, it wouldn't have hurt. If I just said: "If you ever see a girl get kicked in the crotch, you'll see they have the same reaction". That could include wimpy kicks.

Quindiana Jones
11-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Wimpy kicks to the groin don't hurt me. It's not that I don't have testicles, it's just I suck it up. The pain that is, not my testicles. Though if anyone can do that, YOU ARE A GOD.

Jigsaw
11-18-2006, 05:35 PM
This thread is enough to make me want to wear a cup all day every day.
Me too man! I've had my hands over my crotch the whole time I've been reading this thread.

Quindiana Jones
11-18-2006, 06:14 PM
OOH! I just remembered summat funny. Have you noticed that a lot of the time, whenever you speak about penisy bad things to men, they cross their legs? Like, I was having a conversation with some mates about that little fish that swims up your urine and....well, yeah....and we all crossed our legs. In fact, whilst typing that, I crossed my legs. That makes me laugh.

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 10:05 PM
OOH! I just remembered summat funny. Have you noticed that a lot of the time, whenever you speak about penisy bad things to men, they cross their legs? Like, I was having a conversation with some mates about that little fish that swims up your urine and....well, yeah....and we all crossed our legs. In fact, whilst typing that, I crossed my legs. That makes me laugh.I heard somewhere that if men cross their legs too much they won't be able to have children. If that's true, you could render somebody childless by repeatedly telling them scary penis things.

Iceglow
11-18-2006, 10:16 PM
that would be an old wives tale.

Still I have kicked people in the nuts but I haven't ever had the favour returned to me, worst thing I ever did involving someone's nuts was when my mate was on drugs and being an ass. He had a prince albert piercing and all knew this, so myself and 3 mates came up around him, grabbed his boxers by the waist band and lifted, he was off the floor by about half a meter dangling from his boxers untill they physically ripped over his head and dropped him on the floor.

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 10:36 PM
that would be an old wives tale.Damn those old wives. :mad2: If they had nuts, I'd kick them.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
11-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Women have to endure a pain which ends in hapiness

Men have to endure a pain which may cause "disfunctions"

You figure out what´s worse...

Shlup
11-19-2006, 12:39 AM
Watch childbirth just once and then ask that question again.

Yamaneko
11-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Childbirth ends with a good sandwich.

Jigsaw
11-19-2006, 04:35 AM
Ugh Yamaneko, I've seen childbirth (in the eighth grade we all had to watch it), and there's no way I'd eat after that.

Yamaneko
11-19-2006, 05:19 AM
That's 'cause you've never had a good turkey sandwich.

SammieBabe
11-19-2006, 06:57 AM
I would have gladly kicked someone in the balls during my labor. Alas, when I asked, only one volunteer and I couldn't pay for his trip from New Zealand..
Gving birth feels like being split in half. I did it twice and with no drugs...

EDIT: Actually, chicken fingers are really good after labor too... :D

Freya
11-19-2006, 07:34 AM
The worst time to hit a girl in the breasts is when she's PMSing because they're a lot more sensitive and from experience, even just slightly brushing up against a wall hurts like h3!!.

Eh bras suck during that time. You don't know we hurt because we suck it up. Being a girl and having girly things sucks. Cramps suck the most cause you feel like your sick.
But the guys their one swift kick is painful all at once, JUST being a girl is strung out. That's not counting childbirth.

Quindiana Jones
11-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Being kicked in the balls is like being shot in both legs. TWICE.

I dunno whether that's true or not, I just thought it sounded cool.

NorthernChaosGod
11-20-2006, 01:29 AM
Watch childbirth just once and then ask that question again.

I've seen it multiple times.

nicciniccinicciish
11-20-2006, 07:05 PM
A punch in the boob hurt worst, then a kick in the crotch for females, and then one for males.

arcanedude34
01-02-2007, 12:33 AM
We're all forgeting. Women choose to go through childbirth by having sex, unless they were raped or sexually assaulted.

I dont think any man ever has gotten hit in his nads on his own free will.

Just something to think about.

Psychotic
01-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Please don't revive threads from the 16th page of the forum. Thanks.