PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend

Xalibar
11-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I have this game on the 360 and when i get to the end of the first level and i change to a certain camera angle i get a static interference. Has anyone had this happen to them on the 360 or any other platform?

Markus. D
11-17-2006, 03:54 PM
o_o

not when I played it on the PS2.

the controls were kinda awkward at times though...

JKTrix
11-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Static interference? I've never experienced that. Unless you're talking about the little graphical glitches that pop up now and then. I'd been playing at the default camera angle for the whole time I was playing (I really should finish it...).

Is this other angle so important to use?

Xalibar
11-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I meant its the default camera angle, its just when i get the the last part on the first stage where you have the gunfight with all the people when i stand in a certain spot and rotate or position the camera behind lara i get a little static interference and noise, You know when you tune to a channel on your tv that has no signal, you get those black and white dots, well some lines show up on the game like waves and some statice shows.

Rainecloud
11-17-2006, 08:58 PM
I only own the PS2 version, and I don't have any problems with it.

Hope you're still enjoying the game. :)

Xalibar
11-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Has anyone heard of aliasing when it comes to games? I read it on ign under the 360 review and they talked about boosting something(i'm not sure what) up to 480p to get rid of aliasing. I just looked of what aliasing and it says its a disruption of the signal or something like. Is anyone familiar what aliasing or anything like what it mean?

Also what is 480p and 1080i mean?

Markus. D
11-18-2006, 01:09 AM
I like anti-aliasing...