PDA

View Full Version : Who is the character that you hate the most?

Mr.psyc!!
11-17-2006, 04:21 PM
ok guys... im sure everyone has a hated character so tell me about it

ok my least favorite character is algus.....omg i hate this guy i want to rip his face off....

BG-57
11-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, Algus is certainly unlikeable, but I found in the end that I disliked Delita the most. He wasn't the only manipulative character in the game, but he fell the farthest. He's the textbook case of a man who gains the world but loses his soul. And while his motives are understandable it does not excuse his actions.

Mr.psyc!!
11-18-2006, 02:15 AM
ya but algus is pretty much the reason delita is the way he is, I mean Algus killed his sister... no wonder hes all messed up :mad2:

LunarWeaver
11-18-2006, 04:05 AM
AGRIAS

Oh, just joshing. We all love Agrias. I'm not really sure...I guess I don't really like Rafa. Or is it Malek? It's been a while. Whatever, the male one.

Mr.psyc!!
11-18-2006, 04:39 AM
AGRIAS

Oh, just joshing. We all love Agrias. I'm not really sure...I guess I don't really like Rafa. Or is it Malek? It's been a while. Whatever, the male one.

Ya, malek is the male one, and i know hes not so great... rafa has really only one good use. move-find item.

RoBoDunK
11-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Rafa & Malak is the worst, even their skills hit, it does crappy dmg even at high lvl.

Omni-Odin
11-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Whoever the girl is who hangs out with Olan. I don't know why. I just always have.

Jowy
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Her name is Balmafula.

Algus is a douchebag.

Kuroshima
11-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Hmmm... Hard.... I'm going to say Orlandu... Don't ask why I just really dislike him.

VeloZer0
11-22-2006, 03:29 AM
I originally grew to dislike Orlandu, mostly because he was the epitome of the special characters completely changing the game balance.

As for hate in game wise I would have to say Balk, he annoyed me more than any character in battle. Hard for me to name one storyline wise though, even the douchbaggy characters I felt fit into their role so well I didn't really hate them because they added so much to the game.

Saku
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM
Algus! Hate him!
Aside from the fact that Delitia's sister Teta died in that final level in chapter 1... I LOVED it! I got to kill Algus!

dodhungry
11-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Algus and if no one remembers heres why

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=61204&highlight=100+Reasons+Algus+should+die

feioncastor
11-24-2006, 01:09 PM
If we're talking about combat, I like Rafa and Malak the least. If we're talking about story, I'd probably have to go with Vormav. I mean, Algus was messed up, but he was just trying to regain honor and build his name up to what it once was.

Vormav was just a jerk, full-time.

Zeromus_X
11-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Algus, no question. I wanted to take a screwdriver to his eyeballs.

Elemental Alchemist
11-24-2006, 07:27 PM
I personally couldn't stand Dycedarg, all with his schemes and cruelty. Algus comes in a close second place.

Mr.psyc!!
11-27-2006, 02:46 PM
I personally couldn't stand Dycedarg, all with his schemes and cruelty. Algus comes in a close second place.

i hate him too..killing his own father.... jerk. now i wanna go beat his head in with a toaster.

FFI Fan
02-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Hey everyone, I couldn't help but notice that everyone seems to hate Algus the most, and not Mustadio. Algus was a bad guy, and played the role quite well. Never really hated him, just wanted revenge against him.
Really what did Mustadio bring to the table? He seemed very weak, and had no good lines and poor charcter development. Often he seemed out of place in the Zodiac Brave Story, the Lion War, so on. He was a very generic charcter.
just my two cents...

BG-57
02-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Even if you consider him worthless as a character, he's necessary for the recruitment of several optional characters like Beowulf, Reis, Cloud, and Worker 8.

But I found his Snipe skill quite handy, especially when paired with the Chemist class. That being said, he got overshadowed by more powerful characters like Beowulf and Orlandu by the game's end.

FFI Fan
02-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah certainly forgot that he was very important in finding all the hidden charcters, so I guess I could see why he isn't the most hated. This guy just seemed so lame to me, I mean what really was his deal? He didn't bring much to the main plots or the underlining themes to the game in my opinion. He just seemed like one of those guys in almost every RPG that you have to really work to tolerate.
From a battle perspective, Snipe was a really nice set of moves. ( It was nice to stone the undead, nice change in the action) But I must add it was a very VERY dirty move set. I mean how unfair is it to shoot someone afar with Don't Act (or something like that) so they can be helpless for the next few moves?

BG-57
02-04-2007, 08:32 PM
He does seem kind of nondescript, personality-wise. But they can't all be Agrias or Orlandu. At least he's not as derivative as Beowulf and Reis (rent the movie Ladyhawke to see what I mean).

You know that Snipe can be used with any weapon? So you can make Mustadio a Knight and have him Snipe in melee with a sword. But it's most effective with a gun (best range) or bows (it can arc over obstacles).

Lynx
02-05-2007, 03:49 AM

yeah he was definatly my least favorite character. and same goes for algus he is second.

GenjiSlash
02-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Well of course everyone is going to hate algus! He's a back stabbing dog and the game portrays him likewise so of course everyone is going to hate him.If u ask me, I hate Dycedarg and Zalbag, Ramza's brothers. Not only did they backstab their own brother(or half brother i should say) but they killed balbanes...THERE ONLY FATHER! Thank god for balbanes' offspring ramza for bringing justice to those puny whelps. Plus, their half the reason why the lion war started.

BudSoda02
02-28-2007, 12:20 AM
Who i didn't like the most was the head Priest (Sorry can't remember his name!) , Ramza and crew were constantly being 'distracted' by these idiots... Although those battles with Delita are always great. the biggest hero of all the game was the guy who was willing to give his life so T.G. Cid Orlandu would be left alone. Oh well... :cry: The church was very evil and manipulating and probably half the reason the war dragged along.
Thanks- 'Ace' #101 Monte Carlo

Gren
02-28-2007, 02:46 AM
Meh, I'd have to say my least favorite character would have to be......Algus. He was annoying in that first chapter. I was happy when I finally got to kill him. I usually strip him of any armor and either sell it or equip it to other characters.

Kefka_Almighty
03-01-2007, 04:54 AM
Well of course everyone is going to hate algus! He's a back stabbing dog and the game portrays him likewise so of course everyone is going to hate him.If u ask me, I hate Dycedarg and Zalbag, Ramza's brothers. Not only did they backstab their own brother(or half brother i should say) but they killed balbanes...THERE ONLY FATHER! Thank god for balbanes' offspring ramza for bringing justice to those puny whelps. Plus, their half the reason why the lion war started.

Actually, only Dycedarg was responsible for Balbanes death, if I remember correctly. It was, in fact, for that reason that Zalbag joined you in the initial fight against Dycedarg and died for it when Dycedarg allowed himself to become a Ludacavi. While Zalbag can be held responsible for having helped with the Lion War, I feel he was more attempting to do what he believed was right then working simply for complete personal gain, as Dycedarg was.

I agree completely with you about Algus. He's one of the most immediately hateable characters, and thus can kind of be ruled to be near the top of everyone's lists. All in all, though, the more I think about it the more I think Dycedarg was probably the most "evil" character in the game, even compared to most of the others who would become Ludacavi, in my own opinion.

the_elf
03-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Meh, I'd have to say my least favorite character would have to be......Algus. He was annoying in that first chapter. I was happy when I finally got to kill him. I usually strip him of any armor and either sell it or equip it to other characters.

Yeah. I do the same thing. But even still...I could not maim him enough to feel satisfied and quench the overwhelming hate for him.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
03-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Gafgarion

Because I had such High Hopes for him, and then he turned on me to the highest Bidder.

*Cry* We would have made such a Power House Team Together Gaf, but you ruined it!

Dilly
03-13-2007, 05:25 AM
Who I hate, are those dumb chocobos:mad2:

conan
03-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Rudvich! Man that guy was nothing but the cardinal's bitch, and look what became of him.

the_elf
03-13-2007, 06:55 PM
Rudvich! Man that guy was nothing but the cardinal's bitch, and look what became of him.

Yep. The cardinal bitched him. :D

VermillionDaybreak
03-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I do not like Mustadio for the reason that he plain sucks story wise. He has his moments but for me, he didnt really do anything but die lol.

Proxy
04-23-2007, 02:22 PM
Algus...Even though he is a cock-jockey..You have to wonder.
Was he doing what he did, in the slight hope that Delita would be the "Savior King" and worked out everything & did what he did. Did he do it to change the world? Or just cause he was a prick. I found Algus to be one of those shifty characters, with an ulertier motive.
Malak & Rafa I couldn't stand. I recruit them everytime though.

BG-57
04-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Rafa actually makes an ideal teasure hunter with Move-Find, since her natural Brave is so low, you almost always get the rare item.

However, I have found no use for Malak yet.

hanawa
04-30-2007, 04:40 PM
1. Delita :mad2:
2. Algus
3. Rafa n Malak
4. Dycedarg

Ziekfried
05-11-2007, 04:15 PM
I haven't been to these forums for a long time but I still have something top say! yeah umm.... I don't like Larg or Ruvelia I think, definitely Delita, how could he kill such a fine princess. Beowulf really gets on my nerves the most though.

MogThief
05-18-2007, 01:03 AM
It would have to be Vormav. How can someone kill their own son just so they can revive someone who has been dead for for ages?