PDA

View Full Version : Secret ending

Omega_Weapon
11-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I just noticed the secret ending and I was wonderingWhere did tidus go? I haven't seen FX2 secret ending so do those two go together or something

blackmage_nuke
11-17-2006, 10:18 PM
If by secret ending you mean the thing after the credits then yes, those 2 go together

yojimbosoul
11-18-2006, 02:43 AM
THERES A SECRET ENDING FOR FFX???????

spartancode117
11-18-2006, 03:03 AM
its at the end of the credits, so its not a secret ending

Christmas
11-18-2006, 03:16 AM
He went for a swim. :bigsmile:

KasaiDraco
12-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Here's a screenshot of the secret ending. I just had to post it. Tidus looks freekay here!
'http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c366/eab8985/Brains-1.jpg

Simen
12-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Haha. Wow!

.:kerrod:.
12-14-2006, 12:07 PM
so wat does that mean? when hes like, swimming? can u tell me what actually happens to him? in the ffx2 ending?

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 12:16 PM
i dont get it either, ive finished both games but didint get the secret ending for X-2

Little Blue
12-14-2006, 12:51 PM
You probably didn't meet the requirements for anything above the normal ending on X-2 so you just got brother going nuts with the word "roger" and the credits followed by your percentage.

See this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=48079) thread to see what you need to do for it.

*~Angel Wing~*
12-19-2006, 02:00 PM
I really wouldn't call that a "secret" ending, considering Square always puts some kind of scene after the credits. :rolleyes2

But yes, they show part of that scene in the FFX-2 ending.

Jesta
01-09-2007, 12:26 AM
ok...... my game has no clip after the credits, it goes from the ending fmv, to the credits and then resets to the squaresoft screen... stupid crap. does anyone know where i could get either the script of it, or a clip

abrojtm
01-09-2007, 02:41 AM
All it is is Tidus waking up under water and swimming to the surface. Check YouTube or something.

Jesta
01-09-2007, 06:31 AM
tru...well if its only something as crap as that... im too lazy to search for something as useless as that.

boys from the dwarf
01-09-2007, 06:40 PM
the "good ending" on FFX-2 links to that and its tidus swimming up to the surface just off besaid beach. its not much but its a direct link to FFX-2.

OneWingedAngelSephiroth91
01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
so wat does that mean? when hes like, swimming? can u tell me what actually happens to him? in the ffx2 ending?

he just basiclly wakes up in the water and pyroflyies fly out beneath him...i think

I really wouldn't call that a "secret" ending, considering Square always puts some kind of scene after the credits. :rolleyes2

But yes, they show part of that scene in the FFX-2 ending.

Yeah... it's their signature along with Chocobos (wierd, oversized mutated chicken dodo birds) , Moogles (wierder things they are), Airships (kool things these are) , and Cactars (and what the hell kinda things)...oh and i think Bahamut as a summon or just in the game itself is another.

Instead of posting twice in a row, use the edit button please! -kikimm

Renmiri
02-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah... it's their signature along with Chocobos (wierd, oversized mutated chicken dodo birds) , Moogles (wierder things they are), Airships (kool things these are) , and Cactars (and what the hell kinda things)...oh and i think Bahamut as a summon or just in the game itself is another.

FFXII has no scene after credits and no summons named Bahamut :(

Nominus Experse
02-01-2007, 11:29 PM

FFXII has no scene after credits and no summons named Bahamut :(
FFXII broke numerous "standards", while also finding round-about methods to still hold onto them for the satisfaction of the fans that care about names making a cameo in every game.

(Bahamut, Cid, Masamune, et cetera et cetera...)

SrgDark
02-26-2007, 02:36 PM
That u coud take as hope.Gives u hope that he might meet Yuna again.

Big D
03-02-2007, 04:35 AM
Ignoring FFX-2 for a second...

If you return to Macalania Temple after getting the Airship and talk to the fayth of Shiva, she says that they'll reward Tidus for his sacrifice by creating an everlasting dream for him - one where he can swim free in the ocean. So in FFX's 'final ending', it's like he's entered his own personal heaven, courtesy of the dying wish of all the fayth.

Renmiri
03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes, if you go to see Yojimbo his fayth is even more explicit:

"You are a dream, but one touched by reality" "Spira will not forget it's reality, nor the one who saved it" "Run dream, Run on" "Pass beyond the waking and walk into daylight"

I put all of their messages on the EoFF Wiki here
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/wiki/Main/TheFaythOnFFX

Big D
03-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Wow, that's neat:) I'd forgotten what most of the fayth say, thanks for posting it. Ifrit's dialogue provides solid proof from within the game that the dream Zanarkand exists as an actual place within Spira - something I previously thought was only proven by the Ultimania guidebook.