PDA

View Full Version : Rare game question-again

Taedice
11-17-2006, 09:51 PM
I put nevermind before, because no one answered the question. It was frustrating to ask something I felt was legit and not get an asnwer, after seeing the ?? was read 17 times. I had asked if the rare game mobs re-spawn..no one answered. I had already killed a few, and wondered if I shouldn't have. Can someone answer?

LunarWeaver
11-17-2006, 09:57 PM
I do not know the answer to your question, but sometimes it takes a while. I'm sure somebody will answer it if you are patient enough. Threads don't get a lot of replies in a handful of hours sometimes... :(

Raistlin
11-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Maybe those 17 who read it didn't know the answer?

And going a whole 13 hours without an answer must have been horrible for you.

Dell
11-18-2006, 03:09 PM
WHAT I SAID MAY HAVE SPOILER!!!!!

Rare game do respawn. They respawn at the same place you kill them.
It is recommended to avoid killing rare game until you join the Hunt Club in Phon Coast. You can't join it during your first visit, wait until Draklor event. You need to get trophies.
There are 80 Rare games, overall, meaning 80 Trophies. The three bangaa sitting near the Hunt Club is waiting for your trophies.. Once you have given them 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 trophies, you get to buy items. You have to make your decision, three bangaas: 35 + 35 + 35 = 105. One will only get 10.
One bangaa is specialized in selling weapons, another is specialized in armors and the last one specialized in items/accessories.

I have a thread in this board, with more than 100 view and no reply.

Timerk
11-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Since FFXII just came out in the US a couple weeks ago, and isn't out in Europe yet, you just have to be patient.

You could always just kill a rare mark, leave for a bit, then come back and see if it respawns. Then you could come back and tell all us ignorant jerks the answer. That would be good, and prolly a better use of your time than waiting for someone else to do your work.