PDA

View Full Version : Tidal Waves, Excalipur and... needles???

Elpizo
11-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Looking around a bit for some FF VI Advance things, I stumbled upon something interesting.

Everybody knows that there will be 2 new Espers in the game: Gilgamesh (Yay! Excalipur! Now Kefka really has a reason to laugh!) and Leviathan (Drown, Kefka!).

How about a third one? Like...

http://www.maj.com/gallery/Elpizo/Screenshots2/page251.jpg

A giant cactus???
Really, if you look below on this scan you can see the familiar shape of Jumbo Cactuar. What do you think? A new Esper? Or photoshop?

Hmm, I like the idea actually. Thousand-needles-of-pain for Kefka, that's for sure!

Hmm, FF V Advance got 4 new jobs. Maybe VI Advance will get 4 new Espers? If really so, which one do you think will be the 4th one?
Hmm, I dunno who I would want. Eden wouldn't be bad. :p

Close if needed, you know how it goes.
Comments?

EDIT: I think there are some new screens on the official website, too. If you are wondering, no, Orthros does not have a face-portrait, it seems.

Roto13
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Ooh, nifty. I wonder if it's actually a new esper...

Wolf Kanno
11-18-2006, 06:50 AM
I've only heard of two new espers, but if we're doing a wish list of which summons. I would say Diablo or the Sylph.

Elpizo
11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
I've only heard of two new espers, but if we're doing a wish list of which summons. I would say Diablo or the Sylph.
Yeah, I only heard of 2 new ones too, but then I would like to know what Jumbo Cactuar is doing in that screen on the scan. 0_o

Takara
11-19-2006, 02:09 AM
I don't know about a third new Esper, but I gotta say I'm in love with that picture of Terra in the upper left corner. *.*