PDA

View Full Version : Feywood Follies

Roto13
11-17-2006, 11:46 PM
My map tells me to go to the Feywood to get to Giruvegen, but the only exits go to Golmore Jungle, Mt. Bur-Omisace, and the Henne Mines. The only place I haven't been is the area the exit to the Henne Mines leads to. The only things there are three really strong bats and a dead end. I'm guessing there's something in the Feywood itself I'm supposed to find, but I have no idea what it is. What do I do next?

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-17-2006, 11:51 PM
If you mean how to exit into Giruvegen, then do as follows:

After you defeat the monster *forgets name* and you can access the south end of the Feywood, enter one of the shrines you find. There read the text on the floor, then swing your camera around you slowly. You will see somewhere an illusion of a beautiful woods. Exit that direction. It will point you to the next shrine. Simply repeat.

abrojtm
11-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Go to the area(s) with a bunch of shrines, they tell you that there is illusion and truth there. Rotate the camera 360 degrees until you see an illusion of a forest through the mist when you are standing on the circle in the shrine. Run straight through that direction until you reach another shrine and repeat. Eventually, you will come across the Gigas Gate. Summon Belias and open it.

Edit: :p

Roto13
11-17-2006, 11:56 PM
You can actually enter the shrines? :P

Dell
11-18-2006, 02:44 PM
The shrine is very small, it looks like an iron hut (To me). You must step at the white circular tile and rotate your camera, look for non-mist illusion. Eventually it'll lead you to Gigas Gate, summon Belias and you're at Giruvegan. The monster there gives yummy EXP, be sure to eat them.
The boss is Rafflesia.

For the Henne Mines, If you enter from Feywood, it'll lead you to Zodiac.

Roto13
11-18-2006, 03:34 PM
^^^ I entered from the Feywood and it lead me to a dead end. :P

Man, I'm such an idiot. >_< How the hell did I miss that giant wall of mist right next to the freaking save point? GAH!

*gouges out own eyes*

NotAqUaKeRuSa
11-19-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm at the Feywood and, for some reason, I summon Belias and it STILL won't let me through the door. Says the elements are stopping me or something or other.

Necronopticous
11-19-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm at the Feywood and, for some reason, I summon Belias and it STILL won't let me through the door. Says the elements are stopping me or something or other.Before you summon Belias you need to do the puzzle that leads you to the door. Go look around for the shrine with a glowing floor. It should be self-explanatory from there.

NotAqUaKeRuSa
11-20-2006, 04:52 AM
I actually did do all the glyphs, however, I didn't move through each of the mirage things, so when I got to the door it wouldn't let me pass. I finally got through though.

Dell
11-21-2006, 11:56 AM
TOO NICE!!

I'm just about to go to Feywood. This thread refresh my memory of Feywood and Giruvegan. THANK YOU, ROTO!!!!