PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

Clu666
11-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Hello all. New to the boards. This site rocks (accept for everyone not liking FF12. I'll never understand that. Yes, I've been a fan since the original came out NES so I know the games inside and out, and love them ALL.). Anyway, I've a question I'm playing FFIII, just recieved a blessing from the Fire Crystal and got new available jobs. So I switched jobs, but my question is, what do I have to do to get my scholar to learn Lv. 2 spells?? I switched from Red Mage to Scholar, fought a ton of battles, he's not in the "transition period" anymore, fought more battles, and still no Lv. 2 spells? I need help on this as I'm headed back to Tokkul and need the Mini spell to advance. Should I just go buy some more Mallets? Should I have not switched Jobs yet? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Whoops! I'm sorry I meant i'm headed back to Canaan. Stupid brain doen't work right anymore.

Edit by Psychotic: Hey Clu666, please don't post multiple times in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to correct yourself or add anything else. Thank you.

Lunadis
11-18-2006, 03:33 AM
It took many job levels for my Scholar to gain the ability to cast magic beyond 1. Give it time. As long as the Scholar performs something every battle, job EXP will accumulate. It'll happen soon.

Sefie1999AD
11-18-2006, 02:53 PM
I didn't even know a Scholar could cast spells. I always use Scholars for only one battle in the game, and that's it. If you want to use the Mini spell again, why don't you just change the one with Mini to a White Mage or a Red Mage?

Clu666
11-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah I figured I might as well just switch back to Red Mage and go that route. Was strange that I had gotten into so many battles and my Scholar never improved. Sorry bout the multiple posts in a row. Thanks again. Love the game!