PDA

View Full Version : Take off ya chain!

Cookie
11-18-2006, 01:16 AM
Serious. How many times have you been robbed? I've only ever been robbed once, but I got my stuff back (ha ha theif) 'coz i'm gangster:cool: Anyway, anything really bad happened to you in a robbing experience? Hey, have YOU ever robbed anyone? :D

Venom
11-18-2006, 01:21 AM
The internet robbed me of my sanity and I have yet to get it back.

Other than that I dont think I've been robbed before.

Rocket Edge
11-18-2006, 01:23 AM
No on both accounts. :monster:

sephirothishere
11-18-2006, 01:24 AM
someone attempted to rob me once...and i was liek...no way man....and then i was liek...KISS THE RING....cuz im gangsta.....hahhahaah...

escobert
11-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Yes and maybe.

Iceglow
11-18-2006, 09:24 AM
People have attempted to steal from me but have never actually managed it. I've punched/kicked people and run like hell before a weapon or their mates realise what I have actually done. Only once did we (myself and some mates) get seriously threatened with knives after we attacked a mugger on the tube. Thankfully there was a builder down the other end of the car, he knew if we didn't do something he was next so he came down with tools from his kit. Knives versus hammers and the like isn't much of a chance the hammer will hurt no matter where you hit. Knowing us, we'd have gone for their heads or balls with them. The situation got defused when they threw down our stuff and their own and ran off. So I have mugged a mugger.

The Devil Man
11-18-2006, 09:31 AM
When I was 14 Years Old, a BEAUTIFUL, SMOKIN' HOT, BLONDE, BLUE-EYED BEAUTIFUL GODDESS...

... Stole My Virginity ;)

But I forgave her soon after ;)

El Bandito
11-18-2006, 09:56 AM
I was at an ATM in downtown Denver at around 11:00AM in broad daylight and this punk-ass thug teenager tried to mug me with an air soft gun. After my initial surprise, I realized his gun was fake and pointed that out to him. At this point, he shot me in the left eye, so I just threw a right hook out of instinct. Luckily, I caught him right in the jaw, and as I bent over clutching my left eye, I saw with my right that my punch had dazed him.

At this point, a good-sized guy proceeded to bull tackle the thug and his wife called the police. To shorten the end results, the kid got found guilty for assault and paramedics were able to remove the BB from under my eyelid without any surgery.

Sergeant Hartman
11-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Someone stole my fishing rod :(

Quindiana Jones
11-18-2006, 11:12 AM
I used to nick things from shops when I was a kid. Then I stopped because they put CCTV up. :laugh:

I've never been seriously robbed, but people nicking pens and pencils from your bright pink, fluffy pencil case still counts as thieving. :bigsmile:

Timerk
11-18-2006, 12:16 PM
One of my friends got robbed when he was walking home from the video store for Transformers: The Movie.

louby_4eva
11-18-2006, 12:43 PM
Someone robbed my phone whilst I was at an 18th birthday party about........2 months ago, I wasn't too bothered, I'd had it for a year and a half and planned to get a new one before uni anyway. That and it had no credit on :P It only had one important thing on, a number for a friend of mine, it's the only way I can contact her. It was hard geting that number back, but I did, only took.....2 weeks :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

BarelySeeAtAll
11-18-2006, 01:18 PM
its not me that got robbed, but its to do with me: my god mothers photos of my christening were stolen, as were my nannys and grandads!!

escobert
11-18-2006, 02:56 PM
My last appartment got robbed. But we got all the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif back from em. Just broke into their house and stole it all back. and I've been robbed a few other times but rarely got my stuff back. It's not hard to figure out who robbed you if you just think about things ;)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
11-18-2006, 03:29 PM
They've been about eight attempts to mug me and only two succeeded

Shauna
11-18-2006, 03:46 PM
My house was robbed last year. About a year ago now! And I've never robbed anyone. :P

Giga Guess
11-18-2006, 04:13 PM
I had my bike stolen once. However since it was still quite new, I still had all the reciepts (Including make, serial number, etc...) Add a little luck, and I, too was able to get it back.

Jess
11-18-2006, 04:13 PM
When I was in school I had a jacket stolen from me, and I never found out who the little git was! :jess:

Chloe.
11-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Nope, never been stolen from and never stolen anything from anyone else :bigsmile:

Mirage
11-18-2006, 06:36 PM
I've never been robbed, and anyone who tries would have to knock me out to get my things. I probably don't look like the easiest of target, and there's not a lot of crime in my city.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I've never actually been directly robbed, but...

My parent's rental car in England was robbed when I was a baby.

Luckily they left the cassette player which held the only cassette that could put me to sleep.

~*~Celes~*~
11-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, I think my PS2 memory card was stolen because I left it in the PS2 and I went to look for it after my little brother's friends had left and it was gone :( I'm still uber p!$$3d about it.

The Devil Man
11-18-2006, 07:40 PM
I've never actually been directly robbed, but...

My parent's rental car in England was robbed when I was a baby.

Luckily they left the cassette player which held the only cassette that could put me to sleep.

Welcome to the Jungle! :holmes:

Anaisa
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Somebody stole one of my bikinis.

Timerk
11-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Somebody stole my heart.

Reles
11-18-2006, 09:14 PM
I had this beautiful winter coat, that was very very expensive, the most beautiful thing that I have ever owned. Plus I had a scarf my grandfather gave me after he returned home from Scotland, both of those were stolen when I hung it on a chair in Orchestra. Although I only think a few times my parents had their CD players ripped out of their cars, they'd just break the window and steal it so they can resell it. How mean.

Shlup
11-19-2006, 12:43 AM
I have never been robbed. I think I'm pretty cautious though. I never go to even kinda secluded places alone 'cause as a female there's always the fear of rape. Robbery is way down on my "fears" list.

Vikeve
11-19-2006, 01:16 AM
I live in safe town but we live in but my house is very near a dicy part of the town. Like friends of mine have walked there and a guy in a car tried to get them into the car which is scary the police are now all over that area. Also there was a drug dealer who sold drugs on the same street as my school but he was busted quickly.

Anyway the only stuff that i can think of that has been stolen from my familey were our bikes. That happened three time one of the times my Dad caought the kid in action and chased after him he got it back to.:)

Other than that i probably had maybe a jacket or two stolen from school damn locker rooms.

Yamaneko
11-19-2006, 01:27 AM
My GBA and graphing calculator were stolen in high school from my PE locker. :(

I used to steal the candy that was left in the open at the supermarket when I was a kid.

Vikeve
11-19-2006, 01:51 AM
My GBA and graphing calculator were stolen in high school from my PE locker. :(

You see you can't leave anything in the gym changing rooms my lock was once stolen and don't how or what the person hoped to accomplish since she didn't have the combination.

Shiny
11-19-2006, 02:27 AM
A little while before Christmas last year I recieved a CD from a friend of mine during class. I had placed it down on my desk and reached for my bookbag so I could place the CD in it. But, when I turned around it was gone. >.< THE END

Freya
11-19-2006, 02:42 AM
My purse was stolen, they left my cellphone but took the purse with all of 3 dollars in it. I was mad, I liked that purse, I had had it for 3 years... stupid people.

Vermachtnis
11-19-2006, 02:44 AM
My old GBC was stolen when I was in the eighth grade. Out of my school locker. I know who did, I just didn't have any proof or any idea of how he did it. But now I'm in college and he flippen burger. Bwhahaha