PDA

View Full Version : godly strategy?

bleda
11-18-2006, 06:58 AM
so here's my thought, and I don't know why I haven't tried it yet. Equip one character with hp/mp switch, final attack or whatever x4(I haven't played in awhile), and junction pheonix to one and 3 knights of the round to each other one. This could lose to ruby maybe, as he sucks the magic out of your character, but I think it's fool proof against emerald, and you're sure to have enough room for w-everything and and all the master materia... I think.

Tell me what you think. I think i've created a brilliant plan (if you're wondering how to get 3 knights of the round, you can get them suprisingly quick creating elixers with the w-item skill and feeding them to those magic urns/pots in the swampy part of the final dungeon.

Goldenboko
11-18-2006, 01:23 PM
Any strategy that includes having three Knights of The Round is...

A. Supremely obvious
B. A total waste of time

I say its a total waste of time because if you just put KoTR with HP Absorb, and have Mime you can win any battle in this game. Having more KoTRs is just unnessasary.

bleda
11-18-2006, 07:29 PM
the important thing about this strat is that the only thing you need to do is get in a fight, and the rest is done for you. I know any retard can beat emerald with or without knights of the round by just pressing a couple buttons. but what makes this better than any other is the fact that the game will do it for you.

TheSpoonyBard
11-18-2006, 07:38 PM
An 'automatic' strategy should involve Sneak Attack. I suggest

Comet=Sneak Attack
Comet=Quadra Magic
Comet=HP Absorb
Comet=MP Absorb
Mime=Final Attack
Mime=Counter
W-Magic=Cover

If there's a single target at the beginning of battle, that's a potential 159,984 damage without pressing a single button. Then W-Magic it from then on for 319,968 damage. Each hit incurred would result in another 319,968 damage.